Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You Love Me?

Blessed With A Curse

I stood there still in shock with tears in my eyes. I hung my head. “You can’t.” I said not able to look in his eyes.
“What do you mean? Of course I do, I just told you I do.” He said bringing his hand to my face. I pushed it away and seen the hurt in his eyes. I wanted so badly to believe him but I couldn’t not after everything in my life. “Oliver, you’ve known me for a few days. What do you really know about me?” I asked him shaking my dark hair out of my face. “Nothing. That’s the answer. I bet you couldn’t tell me what my favorite color was if I asked you.” I said to him quietly. He shook his head looking hurt and confused.
“Does that matter?” He said
“Yes, it does matter. You know my past, not my present and certainly not my future.” I said taking his face in one of my hands. “But I do, and right now you aren’t a part of it.” I said taking my hand from his face and walking toward the street. I looked behind me one last time and seen Oli standing there wide eyed and hurt just staring after me. I turned to look at the road again and ran.

Why was I such an idiot? Why did I ever think that this-whatever it was-would work? All I accomplished was leading someone that I knew liked me, on. Then I just left him without even a good explanation. I felt horrible. Like another Miranda. I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my black leather jacket and put my head down as I walked across the street all the way to the small local park around the corner. This is where it all began for my stupid sister. Why did she always get the good life and I had the crap life. Why couldn’t I be like the twins. Nothing to worry about except, which party I was going to each day of the week and what clothes to wear? Why me? Such a classic line but, undeniably the catch phrase of my life. I sat on one of the swings and took out my iPhone. It was all old and beat up. The screen was cracked and the case was falling apart. I looked through my contacts and found that I had a message from Nicholls. What did he want?
Nicholls
What’s wrong with Oli?
I debated on whether I wanted to text back or not then decided I would.
Me
He kissed me and told me he loved me but I said he didn’t. Why? What’s wrong with him?
A few seconds later I felt my phone vibrate.
Nicholls
He’s sittin’ here like the world has fallen apart around him! What’d you say woman?!
Me
I told you what I said! I don’t know why he’s acting like that! Tell him to get a groupie and get over me!
I felt bad for sounding so harsh but I had to to get Oli to stop. The truth was I did love him. But there was no way it would work. I don’t even like guys touching me let alone being in a touchy-feely relationship with a rockstar. There was no way it would work out for us. I didn’t want to tell him all the things I did outside my house but they had to be said for his own good and mine. I’m just scared I would hurt him in a way that can’t be fixed.
“Well good job you did it anyway!” the voice inside my head said snickering at me. I couldn’t take it anymore. “SHUT UP!” I said hitting my head with the palm of my hand. I sat there on the swing with my hands in my pockets just waiting for something or someone to jump out of the woods and murder me. It’d still be better than living with the fact that I scarred Oliver for life. I put my head in my hands. “What am I doing with my life?” I said to myself but got an answer that almost made me jump out of my skin. “I don’t know either.” I heard someone say and felt them sit down beside me. Their hair was a bright silver color in the moonlight and I knew that hair color from anywhere. “Natalya?” I asked and she started swinging.
“If you love him like I heard you say you do, then you’ll go after him and you’ll love him forever. You make him happy, and he makes you happy. Go for it. I’ll explain to mom and dad everything that happened with Natalie and where you are and all that so go. You better catch up to him before he leaves.”
“Natalie I appreciate that you’re trying to help but it’s a personal-“
“No it’s not. You’re scared you’ll hurt him but you already have. You’re scared you won’t make him happy but you already have so keep doing it. If you keep being yourself then he’ll love you and you’ll be a strong couple so go and don’t look back. And hurry up so I don’t have to continue this stupid speech. GO!” I just stared at her. I got it. She was right for once. So I just nodded and ran again not looking back at this stupid town or my now wonderful sister.

When I got to the street I reached it just in time. I saw the bus emerging from the road into my line of sight. I ran from the woods and stood right in the middle of the road and stood there with my arms outstretched. The bus got close then made a screeching halt. I heard the driver yelling but I didn’t care I just ran to the doors and pried them open and ran up the steps and to Oli. Everyone moved out of my way as I ran to him and jumped on him kissing him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He wound his own arms around my neck and into my hair pulling me closer to him. “I do love you. And you do love me.” I said in between kisses. I heard the guys cheering and clapping and whistling and I felt a tear roll down my cheek because I was so happy. I loved this man and he loved me. I was going to stay by his side forever and he was going to stay by mine. “For better or for worse, you were born into Earth? I think it was for the better.” I whispered to him and felt him smile on my lips. What a happy ending. For once in my life. I was Blessed With A Curse. Oliver Sykes. But he was definitely a curse I would like to keep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ALRIGHT! Last chapter :'( yeah we're all sad but now[Drum roll] it is time for Natalie and Natalya's fanfics! Yep that's right. So if you guys have any band suggestion for them then tell me because I'm a little confused as to what band I should use this time. But sorry for the long waits! I hope you enjoy the last chapter tell me what you think and message me about the band thing. I may send out a little poll like thing to see what bands I should use. Thanks and enjoy!