Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You Love Me?

Hospital For Souls

After we went to my job I just ended up quitting. I was too tired to work and to be honest I really didn’t want to see my manager more than I already had to. Then I thought. I couldn’t just live on their bus with no clothes and definitely no cigarettes. I looked over t Oli who was talking to Nicholls. “Hey, I need to go by my house.” I said tapping his shoulder to get his attention.
“Are you sure you want to go?” He asked
“Yeah, I’ll be fine for the most part.” I said “I need more clothes and my cigarettes though.” I said
“Do you want me to go in with you?” he asked and I thought about it for a minute.
“If you want to.” I said after a minute
“Okay, I’ll go in with you just in case.” He said smiling
“Alright.” I said smiling back at him
Oliver told the bus driver to head to my house and so he did. When we pulled up in the dirt and grass driveway I was already fearing what would come next. “Ready?” Oli asked standing up. “Yeah.” I said exiting the bus. I looked back and seen that everyone was still mingling with each other. They’d started drinking on the way to my job but I didn’t mind considering the fact that me and my family were probably some of the biggest drunks in the world. Oli and I walked up to the front porch and I grabbed my keys from my back pocket. I was in no way prepared for this. I put the key in the hole and I noticed my hand was shaking. Oli must have noticed it too because he put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my arm. “Calm down. It’s okay, I’m here.” He said in my ear. Usually this would have never calmed me down. I would have just said “Pff okay.” Or something like that and continued being scared but I actually felt comforted when Oli said it to me. “Thanks.” I whispered back to him. I unlocked the door and opened it.

The first person I saw was Natalie. She was standing at the kitchen making a bowl of cereal. She looked up at me and just stared. “What are you doing back her?” She snarled then she looked up at Oli and smiled big. “Oliver Sykes!” She squealed then frowned. “What are you doing with this pig? Did she bribe you or something because I can call the cops.” She said taking out her cell phone. I saw Oli hold up his hand. “No. She didn’t bribe or steal me. She’s living with me.” He said and Natalie grimaced.
“Oh. Daddy’s not going to like that.” She said and just then Natalya came out of her room. Natalie and Natalya were twins and probably the most beautiful of all my female siblings. Out of the two Natalya was the prettiest mainly because she had a slightly better personality than Natalie but that still wasn’t saying much. “What are you doing back you- OLIVER SYKES!” Natalya yelled completely forgetting about me. “Back off! Look I’m here to get my stuff and leave!” I yelled before they could get more distracted. Luckily my mom and dad must have been out like they usually were.
“Fine. It’s not like we want you here.” Natalie said
“Oh trust me I noticed that about 17 years ago.” I said
Natalie turned back to her cereal. “Well, I’d hurry if I were you. Mom and dad will be back in about an hour and you have a lot of stuff left to pack.” She said
“Thanks.” I said pushing past her and bumping her shoulder.
“Don’t ever touch me again.” She said holding up her empty bowl.
I turned to her. “What are you going to do about it?” I asked and I could see out of the corner of my eye Oli was getting worried. “Look, let’s not-”
“This is not your problem Sykes!” Said Natalie.
“Natalie, Arianna! Stop it!” We hears Natalya yell.
“NO! She thinks she own this house and she doesn’t!”
“Well, neither do you!” I screamed at her and she threw the bowl. It shattered against the wall next to me but that was the last straw. I’d taken her crap all my life and I was done. I walked calmly over to the cabinet and got a plate out. “If you wanna fight, let’s go!” I said and smashed the plate against her face. “OW!” She screamed and her face had small chips of clear glass all over. “That’s what you get!” I said as she kept screaming. I walked to my room and gathered all of my things as Oli examined Natalie’s face. I ran out of the house dragging Oli along with me. “Stop!” He yelled when we got to the grassy field. “What!?” I yelled back at him
“Don’t you EVER do that again!” He yelled. That was it.
“WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN-” I was cut short as Oli cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips. When he pulled away I felt strange. I didn’t like it. Not the kiss the fact that he pulled away. I wanted him to stay there forever.
“The fact that I love you.” Was all he said and I immediately felt the tears in the back of my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back...again! Sorry I didn't do some chapters I just got back from vacay and we stayed longer than anticipated but here is another chapter! I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think about it!