Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

Pumpkin Faces in the Night.

Ashley's POV

I couldn’t sleep.

Andy came over my house late at night. Apparently, him and CC got into some argument that he doesn’t want to talk about.

Not only that but I was having a war with my head right now over the most pathetic shit ever.

I want to close this fucking gap between Andrew and I. The smallest things piss me off and a gap between two sleeping is one for some strange reason.

Maybe I should, there shouldn’t be a problem cuddling with your best friend….Am I even considered a best friend to him or just a friend? Not like it would matter but I’m curious.

I hesitated at first but I found my finger tips in Andy’s long hair. Not a hug fan of long hair but it’s so soft and had this smell to it I can help but to enjoy. I shift myself closer to him then it happen. I kept yelling at myself how that’s wrong and my girlfrie-

Oh shit! I forgot to call Bre and over that, I forgot to call her all weekend. She’s probably worried or hate me for not even calling her nor even a text. I sat up in my bed to reach for my phone across from Andy on the nightstand.

It was 2 in the morning, I think she would be up at this time. I dialed her number and let it ring until the call was connected. It took awhile but she answer the phone.

“Really?” She was too tired to even sound piss at me. I must had woke her up.

“Hey baby-” She cut me off by screaming into the phone. Oh great.

“Don’t ‘Hey baby’ me, Ashley! Do you know how worried I was about you? You forgot about me too so that’s another third degree burn for me!”

Andy next to me squirmed in his sleep a little at the noise. I sigh. “Bre, I would never forget about you. I’m fine, and you know I love you. It’s hard to contact you when I’m trying to fit in at a new state. It’s not that easy.”

“Fit in?” She scoffed. “You don’t need to fit in anywhere in that state because as soon as you’re done there in high school and once you turn 18, you’re moving back here so we can live together.”

Wow, demanding much? I look aver to Andy who was sleeping peacefully. Wait, was she making plans for us that I didn’t know about? “How do you know that I want to move in with you that soon?” I wasn’t thinking but what I said wasn’t the right thing to say.

“What the fuck do you mean? “ Now she’s fully awake. “You love me, you should want to move in with me! You have no choice!”

“I actually do have a choice, but we’ve been together for a 7 months and that’s not long enough to move in. You cant go making plans yourself. It takes two about this kind of thing.”

There was a pause on the phone. “Who is she….”

“Excuse me?”

“I said who is she Ash? There has to be some other bitch messing with your head to have you triple think about us moving in. Who is she?”

“So we’re going to go there? Are you serious right now? You think I would cheat on you?”

“Well you’re miles away from me and I cant keep an eye on your whore ass, so yeah.”

“Oh so I’m the whore? Said the bitch the I caught cheating on me once-” Andy rolled around in the bed. I got out of bed to go out in the hallway to talk on the phone with her.

“I did that once! And all we did was oral, I said I was sorry okay.” She tried to reason with me.

“No, you still cheated on me, I left you for 2 months and I end up coming right back. Don’t you dare call me a whore, cause I’m not stupid enough to cheat on you, even though you cheated on me way before.”

“Dude, stop yelling at me.”

“You fucking pissed me off. I forgot to call or text you all weekend because I was actually hanging out with a few guys friends. Im making friends here and I quite like them. Unless I’m cheating on you with I guy, I highly doubt that. So chill the fuck out and call me when you thought about what the fuck you just said to me.”

“Ash-” I hung up the phone. With that, I lean my back against the wall to slide down on the floor. What is her problem?

Really? Did she think I would cheat on her? I laughed to myself, some bitch. I love her but there are days I want to rip her little soul out. I heard my door open so I look up to see Andy standing over me.

“You alright?” I sigh, shaking my head at him. He slid down on the wall to sit next to me with an easy smile. “Girl problems?” I nod my head. Andy snorted and I turn to see what was so funny. “Girls suck sometimes.”

There was a pause. “Well, that’s what some girls are made for.” I joked.

“Did you just make a sex joke?” We looked at each other then broke out laughing. When the sound of us laughing died down, I felt Andy stroke my head with his fingertips. “Are you still mad?”

“Im not mad, I’m just frustrated with her. She’s always like this. She thinks I’m a cheating slut that prance around with my dick out.”

“I only knew you for a week Ashley, you’re no slut in my point of view. How about this, lets go watch a movie, yeah? That would take your mind off things.”

I couldn’t help but to smile. As a friend, he’s really nice to me and I love that about him. I said sure and he was the first to get up to help me on my feet.

We went on down to the living room and popped in any movie I could find. We end up watching Iron Man. Andy would laugh at a few parts, commenting how if it was Batman, that wouldn’t happen. He kept going about it then asked who would win if it’s a battle between batman and Iron Man and I said-

“Are you freaking serious?! Iron Man?!” Andy went with his hands pulling at his hair. “He aint got nothing against Batman! He’s a junk of metal!”

“Yeah a junk of metal that could blast Batman in one go.” Andy rolled his eyes and slap me in the back of my head. I end up shoving him and next thing you know it, we’re wrestling around to the point where we both end up on the floor.

Andy was on top of me, pinning down my arms above my head. His hair dangled down in my face as we were out of breath.

“Shit, I didn’t know you were strong..” I said. He giggled and lean closer to my face.

“How does it feel to get beat by a boy that’s smaller than you?” That uncomfortable feeling crawled up my spin, making me shiver. I felt my cheeks heat up in seconds.

Was-was I getting turned on by this? I was about to move him off me but he laughed and rolled off and laid next to me on the floor. Thank god it was dark in this room, I hope he didn’t notice me blush.

Why am I so blushy around him?

--------------

-2 Weeks Later-

“…DEAD CATS HANGING FROM THE POLES! LITTLE DEAD ARE OUT IN GROVES! I REMEMBER HALLOWEEN!!” Everyone in the class started at the blue eyed boy who stood on the table in the middle of a lesson to sing a Misfits song.

How did this happen? The boys didn’t want to stay in class so they decided to go out with a bang. Andy elbowed me and went “We should just sing out loud and stand on shit.” I said yeah but I didn’t really think they would do it.

Halloween was just around the corner and this was a perfect song to sing. “Mr. Biersack, that is enough!!” The teacher screamed. CC, who at on the other side of the room climbed on the table and sung himself.

“Brown leafed vertigo! Where skeletal life is known! I remember Halloween!”

“Mr. Mora and Andrew! Knock it of-”

“This day, anything goes! Burning bodies hanging from the poles!!” Jake from the back of the class started singing while walking on the counter. “I remember Halloween!”

Jinxx by the window banged on the table while pointing at me as he stood up. “Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!! Halloween!” Why the hell not? I’ve been here for 3 weeks and I hate this place already.

“Candy apples and razor blades! Little dead are soon in graves! I remember Halloween!” I sung, pushing the books off the desk. Andy had a wide smile on his face.

“Mr. Mora, Pitts, Beirsack, Ferguson, and Purdy! Get the hell out of my classroom! Now! Go!” There was practically steam coming out her ears. The boys took a bow and I join them and we happy made our way out the class while flicking off the teacher.

A few student called us fags and there were these 3 kids who clapped and cheered “Halloween!” as we made our way out. We all chuckled, hanging our arms around each other shoulder.

That was the most fun I have had in months, years even. These guys are great.

“I didn’t know you knew that song Mr. Purdy” Andy joked with me. I smirked while tussling his hair roughly.

“You don’t know much about me yet then Mr. Sack!” He shoved me. We left out the school, pretty sure we’re going to get a call from the teachers to our parents, I could care less to be honest.

Jake and CC had to go home to go pick out a costume as Jinxx just went home to take a nap. Leaving Andy and I to do something. Andy took my hand and out of nowhere, we started to run down the street. Well, he did, he sorta just dragged me.

“What’s the rush ‘Drew?” He gave off his cute- I mean, his normal laugh as he keep running.

“My house! I want to show you my costume!” I rolled my eyes at him. I never understood why he was such an over hyper child. I also never knew why him and CC have been really ticky about each other.

We end up at his house finally, almost out of breath. He took me to his room since his parents arent here the threw me on his bed. “Geez, be more gentle Andy..”

He winked at me before he dug around his drawer. “So, you know how Halloween is for candy and people to dress slutty or scary and so on yeah? Well, I was picking the right one. I was Scary last year so maybe I should switch it up a little.” He was digging around, sighing when he couldn’t find much.

He bend over to go to his last drawer and I couldn’t keep my eyes off his ass. For a best friend to notice, his ass is nice. My thoughts were knocked off as he threw a pair of fish nets at me. My eyes widen. He wouldn’t.

“Seriously?” I said as he threw a black and yellow flared skirt at me. Im pretty sure this is nowhere near mid thigh….it’s so short…a tease..

“So serious.” He put on his batman mask that covered half his face.

Oh he’s asking for it.
He’s not asking for anything but a great time at the party tomorrow night.

“What are you going to wear?” He asked as he dug in his drawer more.

“You told me to dress up as a sexy hello kitty, Im sexy already,” Andy chuckled at my over positive voice. “So I just got some bright pink pants, a white shirt and a hello kitty hat and the glasses.

He turn to me with a smile. “That’s more adorable than sexy Ash.” We laughed a little. Yeah, I let him call me Ash. Just like he let me call him bright eyes. It’s nothing weird, it’s just a nice friendship going on.

“Ash?” I looked at him and saw him sad. “Do-do you have a problem with gays?” My eyes widen with shock. What?

“Andy what kind of question is that?”

“Just answer it.”

“No. Why would I?”

“Because CC told me that people like you wouldn’t waste their time on a fag like me….” It got quiet in the room. Andy just bit on his bottom lip ring. I grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

“Is that why you and CC have been acting weird? And what do you mean people like me?”

“I don’t know, I mean, I get what he means. You have a girlfriend and you’re perfectly straight, so why would you be friends with a fag?” His eyes were a murky blue now, he was really upset about this.

“Stop calling yourself that. You’re not a fag, you’re Bright Eyes that have a thing for boys and that’s fine. That’s who you are, you’re no fag. CC shouldn’t had said that. Just because you’re gay doesn’t mean it should have an effect on out friendship.”

A small smile from on his lips. He reach back to hug me tightly. “You’re the best, Ashley. Like seriously…I need to talk to CC but I aint talking to him first. He needs to come up to me and apologize. “

“You guys are like best best friends yeah?”

“Since we were 5.…I shouldn’t hold such a grudge about this….”

We hung out a little longer at his place. Talked and talked about random things. Andy was talking about wearing his costume to school. He’s really brave to do so, I mean, he’s going to be wearing a tue tue. Basically a girl version of batman.

I don’t have a problem with it, it’s just that he’s openly proud of being himself and give no fucks. I didn’t want him to dress alone so we told Jinxx and them to dress up as well. I’ll even wear my outfit.

I check my phone for the time and I had to go. I decided to walk since I had a lot on my mind. Bre hasn’t text or called me for 3 weeks. I’m worried but I could also not give a fuck. What she said to me was out of line.

Oh man, this party better have hella boozes. I need to let loose for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little drama between Bre and Ash and a little more flirting Andy is doing with Ash. Ashley is starting to get confused.
Sorry for the long wait, school and such. Here's an update! We really appreciate the readers who still stays and read this even with slooooow updates.
Comment-Rec-Sub! Dont be scared to comment, it encourage us to update faster.
Thank you bbys. Back you you darling <3
Title: Misfits- Halloween.