Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

I'm Gonna Raise Hell Until It's High Enough To Be Heaven!

=Ashley's POV=

It was nice for him to have me come over. His room was pretty bad ass. To see all the posters on his wall of 90’s and 80’s bands got me liking him more.

I love it when people listen to the same music as me, so his messy room actually made me comfortable. I’m not a slob or anything but I like my room to be a little of a mess, but my girlfriend would yell and bitch at how dirty I am.

I got to meet his mother, and it’s been awhile being around a mom figure. He must get his looks from her because she was beautiful..

Wait, what?

I was then thinking how CC and Andy has been acting weird. Like, I didn’t know why Andy was so….nervous around me? Then he called me Ash and only Bre calls me that..

Hmm..I didn’t mind it cause I sure did give him a nick name too. Butter head for now will surely entertain me for the next few weeks.

I walk in the house to see my grandmother sitting on the couch. “Hey grandma, I’m heading to bed.” I told her as I went up to my room. She said goodnight.

I went in my room and close my door. I should make this room more-me. I start to throw some of my clothes on the floor, putting a thick blanket over the tow of my windows so no sun can come in. I sat my bass and acoustic in the corner.

I’ll put my posters up later. I was seriously tried.

I strip down to my boxers and jump under my black and white striped blanket. I let my eyes slip to a deep sleep.

============

Yay! The annoying buzzing of my phone went off. God, why do this too me. I don’t wanna go to school! I whine and rolled around in my bed before actually gathering on my feet. My boxers hung off my hips as I went to the bathroom to get ready.

Did everything to make me look like Ashley Purdy. When I did all my makeup and pulled on my Kiss shirt and ripped jeans, I grab my phone.

Well shit. I miss 3 calls from Bre and 4 messages from. I knew I forgot texting her before I went to sleep. I grab my book bag, slip my boot on and walk out the house. I really need a car.

I should make it on time for breakfast at school, if not, oh well. I dial out my girlfriend’s number. It rung a few times until her tired voice eased in.

“Hello?” She went. I miss her so much.

“Hey baby, good morning. I’m sorry I didn’t text you last night, I was getting use to the town and school.”

I heard her shuffle around in bed. “Mm, it’s okay hun. It’s nice to hear your voice in the morning you know.”

I smiled at that. “Same here, you sound tired. Get any sleep last night?”

“No, it’s hard to sleep without someone to hold me. But hey, my pillow is somewhat of an replacement…and other things..” She said lightly into the phone.

I saw I was close to the school. “Other things like?”

“Lets just say it’s not as good as the real deal but it includes batteries..”

Shit, how much I love this girl. Her words gave me shivers. I bit my bottom lip and rub my hand on the back of my neck. “Jesus Christ…Is it bigger than me?” I whispered.

“Same as you, it just vibrates..” I chuckled uncomfortably.

“I have to go Bre, I’m at school and I don’t want to walk in with a boner. I love you baby.”

She whine in protest then did a fake sigh. “Not as much as I love this new toy-” She mumbled.

“Goodbye Bre!!” I cut her off as she giggled on the other line. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

“Woah, Ash, loving the shirt!” Andy said with a smirk. I look up at his with a smile as I hung up the phone. CC and Jake was at his side. There he goes with that name. He came in front of me, tugging on the bottom hem of my shirt.

“Thank you. I would say the same for you but you seem to be missing 75% of it.” I replied, pointing at his tank top that is ripped on both side to show most of his naked sides. He pouted and slouch, putting his arms cross.

“Ha ha, very funny Ashley.” He said. I ran my fingers through his thick long hair, making it more of a mess. It was cute seeing him attempting to stop me from playing in his hair.

“I know, I’m fucking hilarious, Butter head.”

“Ohmygod, what did you call him?” CC chuckled. Andy was quick to push my hand out of his hair. His cheeks pink, blue eyes wide.

“Nothing! He didn’t call me anything!” He said.

“You’re red in the face,” Jake said lowly. “Butter head.”

CC and Jake started to die with laughter. I couldn’t help but to giggle myself.

“Come on Andy,” CC gasp for air. “We all know you-”

Andy punch CC in the forearm then walked away inside the school. CC went on a cussing spree rubbing his arm. “Owowowow! Why is he heavy handed?!” CC shouted.

Jake raise an eyebrow. “That’s what you get for messing with the poor boy.” He pat Christian’s back. “To class we go my little fucks!”

We followed Jake inside the school. I was wondering why Andy was so mad with CC. I watch CC rub his arm still.

“You okay?”

“I feel like I just got punched by Sullivan from Monster’s INC. I think I might lose an arm today.”

I laugh at him. He’s overreacting but he was funny. “You’ll be alright…..so….We all know that Andy is?”

He glance over at me with confuse eyes. “Hmm?”

“The reason why you got punched was because you was telling Andy that we all know he- he what? You left me hanging.”

CC bit on the bottom of his lip. “Oh, it’s nothing. We all know he’s-on his period. Yeah that’s right! He’s menstruating like a bitch right now!” I tilt my head at him, lost. He’s what?!

“CC, Andy’s a male..He cant mens-”

“ RING RING!!” he faked the late bell. “Oh shoot! Will you look at that?! Jake we have to go to class or we’re going to be late!” CC ran up with Jake to grab his wrist and drag him with him down the hall.

I watch the two boys go to class, y’know, first block class that I have with them. I sigh, turning on my heels to go to my locker for my book.

I saw that Jeremy kid walk in the building.

“Hey Ashley.”

“Yeah, hey.” I went over to my locker turning the knob.

“Need help?” He ask, setting his violin case down.

“No, Andy taught me a trick.”

“……why are you smiling like that?” What? I was smiling.

“Hmm?”

“When you said Andy’s name, you smiled….”

No I wasn’t. Why would I be? “Maybe it’s just cause I’m having a good morning so far?” I open the locker and grab my textbook.

“Suuurre. Whatever you say man.” He pulled out his phone and started to text. I didn’t ask who cause that’s his business.

Whoever it was replied made him snort a laugh. I told him I had to go to class, he said bye.

What was with everyone acting weird today.

I got to class and what do you know; a shitty sub who gave no fucks about this class. Andy was texting on his phone a few seconds then went back to yell at CC.

“..hell is wrong with you?! Why do that to me?” CC rolled his eye and it was enough to have him see me.

“HI ASHLEY, COME SIT WITH US!” He screamed. The sub just went ‘Shush’. Again, she gave no fucks for teaching this class.

Andy hid his face in his hands for a few seconds then focus back on me. I sat on the table. “So any work?” I went. Jake crawled from under the table. “Nope” Jake said popping the P.

“Okay Ashley since you’re new, it’s your turn.” Jake said.

“What do you mean?” CC was hyper to explain.

“We have a careless sub. We always wipe it out.” My face flush and I shook my head no fast.

“Whip what out? What is it that I’m whipping out?” I panic. The guys laughed at me.

“Let me finish first!” CC whine. “You’re Ipod, not your dick. Please keep that in your pants.”

I calm down. Jake looked at the table. “I mean, I know someone who wouldn’t complain about someone’s dick being whipped out right now.” CC and Jake started to laugh, it grew louder by the second.

I don’t understand. I saw how Andy was in complete shook. “I hate you guys.” He hiss.

Andy ignored them as they basically died on the floor. Then they skip out to go to the bathroom to leave me with him. “Anyways, you’re ipod. Play it on shuffle.” I sigh, pulling it out on the table and did what I was told. To my horror, some country song came on. Andy’s eyes lit up with shook again.

“Are you serious?” He quirk an eyebrow. I felt my face get hot.

“Shut up! Country is where my heart is when I was growing up!” I said to defend myself. He poke at my ipod case. Pointing right at the kitty with the red bow.

“And this?”

“That’s Hello Kitty, and yes, guilty pleasure. Fuck you.” I joked. He giggled. Pulling out his Ipod to show his case.

“You’re fine, I have mine covered in all Batman stickers. Let say I have a crush on him. It’s embarrassing.”

“At least it’s a person. Mine is an animated cat.” I laugh, turning up my ipod when it played System Of A Down- Banana Terracotta Pie.

“Yeah but for a crush, he’s really cute…..and nice..my type….I mean- for a superhero you know?” He said quickly. I nodded. I guess I understood him.

I felt eyes on me so when I looked at him and he was quick to smile at me.

“Ashley?” I was about to say yes but my phone buzzed. I held out my index finger.

It was Bre texting me that she’s in the mood and it made me smile like an idiot.

Ashley: I’m still in school but I promise you a skype call tonight. ;))))

Bae<3: Hurry, the batteries are running low on me. :cc

Fuck, I miss her. I heard Andy sigh. I put my phone in my pocket and focus back on him. I saw CC and Jake walk in. They sat back at our table.

“The principle is coming soon, the word got out we have a great sub, as in a horrible one.” Jake said going back to his seat.

“What was it you wanted to say Andy?” I said. He shook his head, playing with his fingertips.

“It was nothing..”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Letlive-27 Club(Title has nothing to do with this chapter, I'm listening to them rn and I couldnt help it.)
Hi darlings! Happy Update. Comment- Rec- Sub and we'll keep updating. Enjoy the chapter!
Much love for the amazing feed back!
Back to you Beauty ;)