Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

I Like a Bad Bitch. She "***s Me" All Night.

“Can you do a little dance for me Bre?” I said with my laptop across from me on my bed. I was skyping my girl. She decided to wear a little surprise for me.

Lace, fish nets and make up. Her eyes line with black eye liner thickly. Her chest popping out of her top as she teases with the string to loosen her red corset.

“For you my little outlaw.” He turned around slowly, poking her ass out to get me to have a good look. I breathed out, as the hitch breathing from me being horny was notice. She giggled. “Can I see you naked, Ash?”

“Mm, keep dancing a little more and you can see all of me.” I winked at her. I love this, little does she know that I’m a sucker for eyeliner, red lipstick and anything black and red lace wear.

To keep it all short and PG rated; there was a party in my pants and I couldn’t keep my hands off myself as I watch my girlfriend fuck herself in front of the laptop camera with her toy she wasn’t joking about……okay that was more like PG13.

I watch her smile and me and her talked about nothing really to pass the time. She started to fall asleep and every time I asked if she was sleep, she would try to quickly wake up and say no.

I laid in my bed I watch her go to sleep. A few tears fell from me. I hate being away from her. I really do and I miss her in my arms. That’s all I really miss about California is my girl. I sigh deeply as I did nothing but watch her sleep for 30 more minutes before I end the skype call.

My room got completely dark after I shut my laptop off. “Fuck….” I muttered.

I got out of my bed to put my boxers on and go down the bathroom. I stayed up all night doing nothing but listening to music. Can I go back home now?

+++++++++++++++

I didn’t want to be here. As much as I love my grandparents but dayum. I really didn’t want to sit in this shop all day. I look around for my very own bike but they’re all so much money. Cant I just shit out the money for my very own motorcycle?

Kill me now.

For a few seconds I was thinking about Bre then I shift my thoughts on Andrew and how he snapped at me today. I don’t know why but I cared for him. He’s been acting weird, all his friends has been acting weird. I didn’t know what is was.

He’s ticky towards me and I did nothing wrong… Or did I? I dunno, not that I know of. I only knew them for 3 days and they clarify me as their friend. Not like that’s a problem, I’m happy they welcome me that fast.

..I wonder what he writes in that notebook. Is it like his diary? Guys with a diary is a bit strange to me; then again he is gay. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it… And what did CC mean when he called us love birds?….

“Hey kid-o.” My grandfather said coming up to the desk.

“Hey grandpa.” I said as I went to check the computer. I was scrolling on my girlfriend’s face book. She seem to update a photo saying something about miss me. She was gorgeous..

“I couldn’t help but notice you thinking hard about something over here. You alright?” I exit out the page and paid full attention to him.

“Im cool, just thinking about this boy at my school. Don’t really understand him.”

“A boy you’re thinking about, eh? I thought you were dating-”

“Not like that grandpa. He’s a friend. Anyways, it’s nothing. Can I go home now? I cant stand sitting in one place for hours.”

He chuckled at me and said yes. I reach in my pocked and I wanted to text Andy but stupid of me, I don’t have his number yet. I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t in the mood to text anybody else to be honest. I kinda just want to go home and chill.

I would go over Andy’s house but I think it would be strange if I just walk up to his house. We’re new friends and I don’t think I fully gain his trust. Tomorrow was Friday, so maybe I’ll hang with them more for them to get to know me.

My grandparents were tried so I decided to drive them home. I went home to get most of my homework done before I went to sleep.

++++++++++++++

“Bre, Bre? Baby please stop crying…” I sigh as I was getting ready for school to wake up to a depressing call from her.

“I can’t and I can’t stop missing you Ashes. When can you come visit me?” She plead over the phone.

“Bae, in a few more weeks. I didn’t know you’ll miss me this much. I cant keep visiting you every month. I told you, 2 month limit.”

“I don’t care! I just need to see you now!” I was 30 minutes late trying to calm her down. She end up lying and said had to go to work. She’s just really upset I’m not there with her. Plus over all that, she doesn’t have a lot of friends either there. I’m all she’s got.

I rush off to school, while I did, I didn’t understand why I was rushing. It’s just school.

Oh wait, I needed Andy’s number…

I got in the school, the halls were so empty. Shit, I’m late as fuck. I was walking to my room until someone snatched me up and pull me into the boy’s room. I was about to scream until they clap their hands over my mouth.

“Shh…” he went. I saw a couple of feet walk pass. We wait until the foot steps got farther away. I turn to look at who grab me. “Chris?”

“Long time no see Ashley, what are you doing in Ohio?!”

“Grandparent’s company. Why did you-?”

“Hallway patrol. Those fucks are thirsty as hell to get someone detention. I saved your ass. I knew you were looking familiar! How long are you staying here?”

I chuckled. “Thanks and I don’t know. Chris, it’s really nice seeing you again! I forgot you live in this area. I didn’t know you went to this school.”

He pat my back and smiled. “Yeah, no problem. If you’re class 201, there’s a shitty sub so you’re safe. Nice seeing you too but you should get going. Hall patrol should be running up our ass in a few more minutes. You still have my number right?”

I nodded. “Yeah, we should hang sometime. My house is always open for a best friend. I have to rush off now. Nice seeing you man. Cya!” He saluted me playfully and left.

I snuck off to my class and made it there safely. God this school is too much for me. I saw Andy freaking out about something to CC and once again, Jake was on the floor laughing about something. I never understood them.

CC’s eyes shift over to the door then Andy. Andrew look over at the door and it look like his nerves calmed down. I went over to the table and sat my bag down.

“Hi Ashley!” CC basically shouted.

“CC, I’m right here. Jeez.”

“I know, just saying hi…”

“Yeah, and this is why I’ve been keeping you away from weed.” Jake said raising one eyebrow, pointing at the overly hyper child.

CC flicked him off. “Oh come on Jakey! We’re going to a Halloween party at the Fuentes’ house. Vic’s brother is offering blunt passes and I might want in.”

Jake huffed enough to flick the hair out his face. “CC, I’m not letting you smoke a blunt…”

“Hi, I’m Mr. Lost. Someone fill me in?” I said. Andy turn to me and something took me off about him.

His lips started to move but I didn’t hear anything. What was different about him. Something popped out more. He raise both his eyebrows as I basically studied his whole face. Was it his lip piercing? His nose ring?

“….are you in there Ashley?” Someone’s deep voice cut my thoughts off.

“What?”

“You were staring at me fucking hard….. You alright?” Andy said.

“I was seeing what was different. You eyes are pretty.” Pump your breaks Ash, did you just say his eyes were pretty?!

I saw Andy’s face bright up a little. “Um, thanks?” He let out small laugh. CC narrow his eyes towards Andrew. “Since you weren’t listening. The Mexicans are throwing a party at their house. They’re somewhat crazy popular and since we’re friends with Jaime, he invited us.”

“Mexicans?” I asked. CC jumped in.

“Mexican as in hot sauce, spicy foods, a lot of fucking booze, music, girls and weed! Can I get a hell yeah?!” Jake snort a laugh.

“That was somewhat racist Christian…”

Andy turn to me, flipping his long hair out his face. I saw a smirk on his face. “Also we get to dress up in whatever. Costumers are a must. You should dress like a hello kitty….” He said in a teasing voice. He twirled a lock of his hair with his fingertip. Wait, was he hitting on-? Something happened under the table, causing Andy to jump and shoot his dagger eyes at CC. CC act like he didn’t do anything.

“Anywhore,” Jake ease in to break the tension. “the party is in 3 weeks on a Saturday. We have enough time to get our outfits ready. Right now, we ease it out and chill…..”

“I SAY WE CRASH ANDY’S PLACE THIS WHOLE WEEKEND!”CC stood up from his seat and pointed at Andy.

Andy shrugged his shoulders. “Fine,” he turn to me once more. “you coming?” I’ve never been over a sleepover before with all guys, let along a sleepover at all. Plus I’m not good at going to sleep at other people houses. I stay up all night for no reason…..

I hesitated but said yes. A smile went on my face and something went off in me that only goes off when Bre smiles at me. He had an adorable smile to keep it real with you, it goes perfect with his bright eyes…. I snap out of it and put my phone out in front of Andy.

“I need your number, butter head.” He blinked his eyes several times before he grab it and put it in.

“I’m going to need you to stop calling me that.” He chuckled with pink cheeks. Why is he blushing?..

“I don’t know what else to call you. I might call you bright eyes. And there it is, your nickname for me.” I flash my smile at him and his cheeks went brighter. I saw he was trying to call me a name but he couldn’t make one up that fast.

“Andrew, calm it..” CC said in a serious voice. He was probably joking. Andy still had his phone in my hand and a message rung in. He look down at it and I could feel his vibe murdered. He hand me my phone back.

“It’s your girlfriend…” He said carelessly. I grab it quickly out of his hands to check the message. She send me a photo of her. I gasped when I saw how cute she was. She went off to cut off most of her hair and I think she was trying to use all my turn ons against me.

“Woah there, Ashley. You’re about to drool….” I felt my cheeks get hot and showed Jake the photo. She was wearing Nirvana shirt and some shorts. Wore red lips stick, now her hair is shorter.

“Holy shit, is this a recent model?” I breathed out a laugh.

“No, that’s my girlfriend. She recently got her hair cut and my god.”

I heard a chair scratch harshly on the floor. “I have to go to the restroom.” Andy said and left the room fast.

CC sigh deeply. “I got him…”

“What’s wrong with him?” I said as Jake put his number in my phone.

“He’s been sick all morning is all. See you guys at lunch?” I nodded. I saw him walk out the class as Jeremy was by the door. I felt sad.

I hope Andy isn’t that sick…
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, what's up with Andrew. And if you didnt know; yes,Chris from Like Moths To Flames(Do you guys listen to them?)
Title: Attila- About That Life(It's because I'm in an Attila mood tonight, haaay!)
Sorry for the wait loves. Warped tour, and concerts and shit was on my scudule but I'm back!
Hope you enjoy the new chapter! Comment- Sub- Rec if you havent. You guys are giving this story a lot of fucking love!
Back to you bae! <3