Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

Freak, Frack, ***ing Shit!!

Ashley's POV

Well since Andy ran off with CC behind, Jake and I are just chilling. My god, this school needs to get this shit straight. Subs here, subs there. To make it even more fucked up is they give us a teacher who teaches another subject from the one we’re earning teach our class.

I’m not complaining, I mean shit, no school work yet basically. Just have to brace myself when the make up work comes.

“So, your girlfriend?” Jake voice popped in.

“Yeah?” I raised an eyebrow.

“How did you pick up a girl like that?! Jesus man. How long have you guys been together?” My mouth open slightly, I didn’t know he would ask all that.

“Aha, We met at Florence+The Machine concert a year ago. She was gorgeous-”

Jake chuckled. “ Florence and the Machine, really?”

“Fuck off, I won a ticket, didn’t wanted to waste it so I went. They’re not that bad, really love them.” Jake rolled his eyes and I went on. “But I bumped into her and that spark was there. Been together since.”

“What turns you on?”

“Ohmygod, Jake!”

“Oh come on, just tell me. Man to man, I wont tell anybody. I‘ll tell you mine after you tell me yours.”

“Fine, make up, anything black and red. When she rides me…..uumm, short hair and pretty eyes. You?”

He looked like he took a mental note. He nodded his head and his phone buzzed. He went to look at it. “Okay man, I’m going to go. Jeremy is kidnapping me for the rest of the day, bye.” He said quickly. I made the what the fuck face as he picked up his bag.

“Don’t leave me dude! And I told you mine, you have to tell me yours asshole!”

He smirked at me. “Got to go, sorry and thanks for telling me that. For Andy that is.” He ran out the class.

“Jake!” I shouted. What the hell?! I sat in my seat alone at the table.

Now I just sat there worried if Andy is alright. He’s been gone for awhile. I tap my fingers on the table and sigh. I lean back in my chair to text Bre.

The door open to Andy and CC. Thank you! I’m not alone again!

I smiled at Andy but he had his head down, his hair hung in his face as CC tried to ignore him. They sat down and I asked if he was oak and he said yeah but didn’t say anything else.

He wasn’t as talkative like he was minutes ago. He pulls out a notebook and started to write. Him and this notebook. What’s in it and why won the tell me?

From the looks of it, he was deep into writing. His pencil moved with no pauses.

My eagerness popped and rude of me, I took his notebook from under him. He gasp and drops the pencil.

“Ashley, no! Give it back!”

‘If we stand together we will be unbroken’ “Hm? That’s nice.”

I flip through the pages. His hand writing is wonderful as well as the words in it. They rhymed or went well. I think they were lyrics. I giggled at a few of them and the doodles he had.

Then I saw one with a heart in the corner with a crack. The song title was Love isn’t always fair. I arched my eyebrows up at him. Well well, who’s this song to?!

“Ashley, give it back now!” He screamed,.

“I don’t think I want to.”

CC said something but I ignored him when I read the lyrics out.

“Sounds like Andy’s crushing on someone.” I giggled again. This might as well be his diary. It’s full off sappy shit. It was cute but meaningful at the same time. I wonder who he likes. He haven’t talk about any guys lately.

“Fuck you Ashley!” I was about to hand him back his notebook cause I made him mad. But once I look up, everything went black. There was some type of crack and my nose suddenly felt like it was on fire. The notebook is snatched out my hand that is now covering my nose.

“What the fuCK!?” I shouted. I remove my hand to see blood on my palm. “Jesus fucking Christ, what the flying fuck! Fuck!”

“Holy shit, Ashley you okay?” I think it was CC but I push him out of my face. A few people in the class laughed. I grab my book bag and left the class for the nurse. There is blood trickling down my hand.

Shit, he packed a punch. I wasn’t expecting him to hit me, especially that hard. Oh god, my nose burns.

Part of me was fucking pissed, but the other part is yelling at me for reading something that’s not mine.

“Hey Purdy!” I didn’t turn to see who it is, too busy looking for the nurse office. The bell rung, so now I have to go home with a bloody nose.

Apparently it was Chris. “Ashley, you alrig-holy fuck! What the hell happen to your nose?”

“That Andy kid punch me for reading his diary.”

“Andy? The one fag?” I quickly turned around and felt offended.

“Don’t call him that!” I snapped. I didn’t like that word, not at all. The word fag, faggot, or anything in that sort. I felt like him calling Andy that, he called me it. It’s weird.

“Sorry. Come on, my girlfriend’s at my house so we can get that fixed up. To my house we go!” He said patting my back.

++++++++++++

“OW!” I hissed once she moved my nose around. She chuckled and went on cleaning it.

“He didn’t break it or anything but it is a bit swollen and out of place. You have two choices, hospital or you trust me to snap it back in place?” She said with her green eyes on me. Before I could talk, she went and wiggle it harshly.

It crack back in place. I sat there is mercy pain with my mouth open. I was in too much pain to scream or yell or kick my legs. A minute pass and I made a noise finally.

“Ooooowww..” I said. Chris laughed at me.

“How’s your nose?” He joked with me. I slap him in the face playfully and kept poking my nose.

His girlfriend told me to not to lay on it for a few days and said you’re welcome before she left out. I proceed to poke it.

“You look like Rudolf.”

“The Reindeer?” I raise an eyebrow. He nodded, his laugh got louder.

“And you look like a pancake…” He stared at me lost.

“How?”

“You will look like one after I beat your ass.” I hop off the counter top to start wrestle with him on the ground.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I told Chris to hold up as I read it.

Andrew: Hey man, I’m really fucking sorry about punching you in the face. So if you’re mad, I’ll understand if you’re not sleeping over. Again, so sorry.

For some reason, I smiled. Well at least he said he was sorry but it’s 9 at night. It’s a bit late to be going over his house.

“What’s with the stupid smile?” Chris asked. I clear my throat and push my phone back in my pocket.

“What?”

“You’re smiling, your girlfriend text you?”

“Nah, that Andy kid. He told me he was sorry about my face.”

“Yeah, I’d be sorry for you having that face too.” He snorted as I slap him upside the head. His voice got serious now. “Hey man, be careful….”

I raise an eyebrow at him confuse. “You know what I mean, Ashley. You were always on the bisexual side while growing up.”

“Aha, what does that mean?”

“You like him….”

I didn’t know what to do but burst out in laughter. Enough to bring tears in my eyes. When I saw how serious he was, I cease my laughter. “Y-you don’t actually think I like him, do you?”

“That smile on your face says you do.”

I felt angry. CC and now him thinks me and Andrew has something going. “What the fuck man, I only knew him and his friends for literally 5 days at least. You cant like someone that fast, that’s stupid.”

“I guess me and my girl relationship it stupid then cause I only knew her for 2 days, asked her out and we’ve been together since. 2 years strong. When it comes to love, you have to be strangers first.”

“Chris, you sound off the wall now, I have a girlfriend….” I trail off. He shrugged his shoulders and click his tongue.

“Dude, shit happens when you have a distance relationship. You fall off or someone fucks up first and-”

“Oh shut up!” The room got quiet. “Don’t say things like that. I know, I know with all my heart that I am strong enough to hold Bre and I love from a distance!”

I didn’t know I was yelling but I was. Chris sat there with his fingers to play with his nails. He sigh, shaking his head. “All I’m telling you is to watch it.”

I cant be around him right now. Why on earth would I like him. There was a time when I did play around with a few guys but that was when I was 14. I’m 17, I found myself. I know I like girls and that me liking guys was a phase.

I pull out my phone to text Andy I’m on my way and to keep a look out for me. He said alright. “Whatever, Chris. I’m heading out.”

“Going home or the guy who punched you in the face?”

I grab my bag. He help me to the side door with a cheeky smile. “Andrew’s” He scoffed.

“Try to keep your dick in your pants.” He joked with me. I roll my eyes and shoved him. He plays too much.

+++++++

I took a bus to his house then had to walk a good two streets to get there. When I got in the driveway I could hear the hyper child scream out what I think were Misfits lyrics. CC was really cool to me but I cant let them know I enjoy CC.

Party animal kind of guy. Never seen him party before but he got the spirit. My kind of guy. The others I haven’t figure out yet.

I rung the doorbell and I could hear them laughing over the song playing. The door open to Andy and my god.

His hair was all over, he wore a ripped up black shirt and batman pajama pants. His pale skin and blue eyes with that small smile he did that then faded.

“Hi…”

“Hey, why that face?”

“I’m looking at how bad I fucked up your nose. I. Am. So. Sorry.” He got close to me to get a better glance at it. He poked at the two small bandage on it. I hiss which caused him to say sorry 20 more times.

“Its fine Andrew. I shouldn’t had read that notebook of yours. I didn’t know you could hit that hard.” I chuckled, he joined in. He cross his arms around his thin frame.

“I might be gay but I can still knock a bitch out..” He laughed to himself then let it fade off. “Anyways, again, sorry. My notebook is very important to me. Personal. I write songs and so on in that thing. But come in, the guys are waiting upstairs.” He held the door open more for me then close the door.

Upstairs you could hear the music get turn up louder. Bad Religion- How Much Is Enough was playing.

“THIS IS MY SHIT!” We heard CC. Andy smiled at his goofy friend.

“You’re going to take me upstairs or just stand there?” I said to him. He turn to me and wince again at my nose. “And my nose is fine. I swear. I deserved it.”

He went by the stairs but stopped there. He turn to me again. He stood there and I didn’t really like how he was taller than me. He tower over my figure. He smirked then frown and it confused me. Why was he so close to me?

I watch his eyes. I couldn’t read them but they said something. He quickly lean over to place a kiss on my nose softly. I felt my cheeks heat up.

Um, did he just-?

“..Sorry, it’s a motherly thing I have….I didn’t mean to…” He whispered.

I couldn’t think of words. He kiss my nose! “It’s fine, I understand….” He batted his eyes then pat my shoulder.

“Upstairs we go?” He turn on his heels and ran off.

……Yeah, it was all a phase of me.

Me having a thing for guys was just a phase years back Ashley. Get that through your head now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo, Ashley is having a little scare about being gay again! And Andy kissed his little nose, awe! LET THE CONFUSION OF ASH'S FEELING BEGIN!
A lot of F bombs in this chapter, i dont regret it xD The next chapter is funny cause of what Jake says to Andy, ahaha But here's a chapter!
Updates will be slow because school starts Wednesday. Kill me.
Comment- Rec-Sub! We've reached 100 readers :P
Back to you bae! <3