Status: Update When We Can. Comments are always nice :)

Our Faith Will Silence the Doubt

I Want To Hate Every Part Of You In Me. I Can't Hate The Ones Who Made Me

~Andy~

I was walking fast on my heels. I just needed to get to my car. I could hear CC yelling my name, but I kept going. I got in the car but I couldn't get my door shut fast enough.

"Andrew what the fuck? I thought you liked him!"

"Fuck off Christian."

"Andy you fucked up his face really bad."

I kinda felt bad but again I felt like it was justified.

"C'mon Andy. He's probably going to leave so just come back to class okay? We'll talk about it later."

"Fine."

I got out of the car and went back into the building. We headed straight for the cafeteria and we were greeted by Jake and Jeremy.

"What's up? Where's Ashley?" Jake asked.

"He read Andy's notebook and Andy punched the shit out of him. Fucked his face up."

Jake's mouth hung open and Jeremy just laughed.

"Nice going Biersack."

"Whatever can we talk about something else?"

"Well me and Jake just came for food. We're about to ditch. Everyone has subs so there's really no use in being here."

"I'm with you guys. My house?"

"What's your mom going to think about you ditching school?"

"She'll be the one to get us out of school. She knew this school sucked when she sent me here."

"Might as well start the weekend early." CC shrugged.

"That's the spirit Chuppy."

"Don't call me that Mr. Bright eyes." He mocked.

I face flushed red. Even after being mad at Ashley I can still say that I like him.

Jake made an aw noise at my embarrassment.

"Shut up!"

"Fine then I won't tell you what Ashley told me."

"What did he tell you?"

"Oh nothing. Just that he likes black and red. You obviously have that covered. Um short hair but don't you dare cut yours. Pretty eyes and..."

"And?"

"Let's just say, he likes it when girls ride his horse."

CC busted into laughter and Jeremy did a face palm.

"You did not just say that."

"Oh but I did Biersack."

"Yeah. There goes my appetite." Jeremy mumbled.

"Let's just go."

The four of us got up and left the building. I called mom and told her that we left early. She simply didn't mind. Glad she's not as strict as Jeremy's parents. They'd kill him if they found out.

We got to my house and I let the guys in. They ran straight upstairs. I slowly followed. I felt bad about Ashley. It wasn't the same without him. CC was being his usual hyper self. He was in his own world with the drum sticks. Jake and Jinxx were talking about something that I didn't bother to pay attention to.

We sat there for hours. Mom had came home and rented us a few movies. We all at on my batman blanket in the floor front of the TV.

Some stupid scary movie was playing. CC was scared shitless and Jake was getting upset because of the horrible effects.

I rolled my eyes as I lost interest. I thew a piece of popcorn in my mouth before getting my phone out.

I decided to text Ashley because had to apologize. I still wanted him to be my friend, and it was sad to say that I want him...that's sounds a little needy though.

Ash <3: Hey man, I’m really fucking sorry about punching you in the face. So if you’re mad, I’ll understand if you’re not sleeping over. Again, so sorry.

I sighed and sat the cellular on the floor beside me. CC averted his attention from the screen. He looked at my phone then back up to me with sympathetic eyes.

I waited anxiously for him to text back. My phone lit up and I smiled as I saw his name.

Ash <3: I’m on my way. keep a look out for me.

Andy: Alright :)

I waited for an hour and thirty minutes before I heard a knock. I walked downstairs and opened the door to a smiling Ashley. I smiled back but that only lasted for a second.

His nose had two bandages on it. It was badly brushed and red. Oh my fuck. I can't believe I did that to him. I ran a hand through my hair and waved.

"Hi..."

“Hey, why that face?”

“I’m looking at how bad I fucked up your nose. I. Am. So. Sorry.”

I stepped forward to look. Poor baby. God I feel bad. Wonder if I broke it. I lightly poked at the bandages only to jerk my had away when he hissed in pain.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry." I repeated myself over and over again just to get a laugh out of him.

“It's fine Andrew. I shouldn’t had read that notebook of yours. I didn’t know you could hit that hard.”

I laughed and struck a pose.

“I might be gay but I can still knock a bitch out..." I laughed at my own retort and turned my attention back to him.

“Anyways, again, sorry. My notebook is very important to me. Personal. I write songs and so on in that thing. But come in, the guys are waiting upstairs.”

I closed the door and locked it for the night. Did he really walk over here in the dark?

We were making our way to the stairs and from the sound of it the guys had turned on music.

“THIS IS MY SHIT!” CC shouted.

I could picture him jumping around and head banging. Oh C. You're a lot to handle but I love you.

“You’re going to take me upstairs or just stand there?”

I turned ready for a snappy come back, but I looked at his nose and cringed a bit.

“And my nose is fine. I swear. I deserved it.”

Why is he still being so nice to me? I broke his fucking nose! This is doing nothing but making me like him more. He's forgiving and that comes a long way in relationships.

I started to walk upstairs but I stopped and turned around. I looked at him and smiled. He's so adorable. No Andy don't talk like that. Get over it.

I looked into his eyes then at his lips and a feeling washed over me. I want to kiss him. I want to. I will. Ashley. Please let me do this.

I stepped closer and my face moved towards his.

Andrew stop! It was a voice in my head but it sounded like CC in a way. I quickly changed tactics and kissed his nose.

Great going Andrew. Now make up an excuse.

“..Sorry, it’s a motherly thing I have….I didn’t mean to…”I whispered. Yes I did mean to and I wanted to kiss your lips.

He looked dumbfounded, but he thankfully left it at that. We walked upstairs and joined the guys. I sat on the corner of my bed the whole time. They all gave me concerned looks and Ashley never looked at me.

I've fucked things up. I know I did. I just need to talk it off.

"Hey CC, can you come down stairs with me to order pizza?"

"Woo pizza!" Jake shouted.

Now I really had to order pizza. I could have came up with a better excuse.

I rolled my eyes and CC followed me out of the room. We got to the bottom of the stairs and I sat down.

"What's up Drew?"

"Ashley..."

"What'd you do?"

"Why do you assume that I did something."

"Because you're you."

"I kissed his nose."

"You kissed his nose?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to kiss him! I wanted to kiss his lips, but your stupid voice started talking to me so I didn't do it."

"Then what's bothering you?"

"Ashley's weirded out by it."

"No he isn't."

"He hasn't said anything to me since we went upstairs."

"Then you start conversation. Don't always depend on him."

"What do I say?"

"Don't know. Talk about batman. It's what you do best."

"Okay. I guess it could work."

"C'mon then."

We went back upstairs and into my room. Jake's eyes lit up but soon returned to normal.

"Where's the pizza?"

"There aren't any places opened."

"What? There's gotta be somewhere."

"No. Sorry."

"Then what was taking you guys so long?"

"Calling the places and stuff. You know."

"It took you that long? We only have like four places here that make pizza."

"Jake. We just talked about stuff."

He titled his head in a confused manner.

"Ooh! You were talking about–oh okay."

"Swear you can be another CC sometimes Jake."

"Hey what is that supposed to mean?!"

"Exactly what you make it C."

"I still don't understand why I'm friends with you guys." Jeremy said while rolling his eyes.

"Because you love us and you can't find anyone like us."

"You're right."

A silence filled the room and CC started tapping with his sticks.

"Hey 'Drew why don't you sing us something?"

"Sing what?"

"I don't know. Sing something out of that notebook of yours."

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Yeah why not Andy?"

The other three guys spoke different things to get me to sing.

"C'mon Ashley. He'll listen to you."

I looked over at him with a pleading face. He smiled and made eye contact with me for the first time since I kissed his nose.

"Yeah Andrew. Sing that one song. Um...what was it?...If we stand together we will be unbroken?"

I sighed before getting my notebook off of my desk.

"Yay! We got him!"

"Shut up C."

"C'mon Andy. You know you can sing. We've all head you. I don't know why you're nervous to because of Ashley."

"I'm not nervous because of Ashley." I snapped back.

"Yeah...of course not."

I silently prayed that Ashley didn't catch on.

"Fine. It's not finished though."

"Doesn't matter. Go for it." Ashley smiled.

I got red in the face and pushed my hair in the way. I looked down at the words on the page.

"Now you're adrift in a sea of lies
A foolish Villain in an endless chapter
The demons writhing behind your eyes
A simple shadow we can fight together
I'll never walk away!
Tear! Down! The walls that will surround
Cry! Out! Above the burning sound
Show! Me! How bleeding heart still pounds
If we stand together, we will be unbroken..."

"And! Best lyrics go to! Drum roll please!"

CC started hitting his sticks on the wall.

"Andrew Biersack! Congratulations Andrew. You just won a thirty second applause from your four best friends."

The guys clapped and I got up to turn off the light.

"Jer you can have the bed. You can only have the sheet though. Give the covers to someone else."

Jeremy looked at Jake and CC and they all had mischievous looks on their faces.

Jeremy threw the one of the blankets to Jake.

"Oh Andy! Can I have your batman blanket? Please. It's just so soft." CC begged like a kid.

I rolled my eyes and gave him the blanket.

"Here Ashley!" Jeremy said while throwing him the blanket.

Everyone got settled. I just sat by the window writing in my notebook again. Well I wasn't really writing. More like drawing. I was planing on getting a couple of batman tattoos. Just had to come up with the right designs.

After thirty minutes I had put check marks of three different pages. I had drawn about 10 pictures but I only like a few. I don't know. Maybe I'll ask the guys. When they wake up that is.

I could hear CC's mumbling and Jake and Jeremy's snores. I looked to see Ashley perfectly still. I sighed before opening the window and lighting a cig.

"Andy?"

I turned to see Ashley's eyes in the darkness. I put the cancer stick out before looking at him.

"Yeah?

"You know that isn't good for you..."

"I know."

"You're not tired?"

"Not really. And I have to go steal a blanket from mom and dads room."

"This blanket is big enough...we could share it."

"Okay..."

I closed the window and made my way over to the floor. Ashely raised the cover for me to get under. I laid on my back and kept my arms as close to myself as I could.

"That song was really good."

"Thanks."

"I think it's cool that we have the same music taste."

"Yeah. People at school think it's weird that I'm into punk. I was raised off of it you know?"

"Yeah. Just like me likening county?"

I giggled a little.

"Yeah I guess."

"And I've observed that you guys love pizza. Why is that?"

"I blame Jake. He has always been that way. I don't know. We take the joke out of portion sometimes but he just rather eat pizza than anything else."

"It's weird."

"It really is."

He smiled a little. He turned on his side and I did the same. We were facing each other and only inches apart. I looked at him, studying everything I could in the dark. His nose caught my attention again and I sighed loudly.

"I am really fucking sorry for that."

"Don't worry about it. You won't remember in a week or so."

"But still it–"

"Shh...Good night Bright Eyes."

I blushed at his name for me. Thank god it was dark.

"Good night Ash."

I could see his smile in the darkness. I saw it fade away and he turned away from me. I sighed again before curling up and trying to sleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aloha ohana. How are you all? Here's this chapter. I hope you enjoyed. Now back to my beautiful co-writter. Take it away love.

Title credit: Bite My Tongue