Status: i love you

The Only One

Chapter 4

KELLIN’S POV

We walked back over to the bus that we already knew was going to smell like shit. I was not looking forward to cleaning that bus at all. Or the signing we had later that day. I would much rather sit on my bus all day with Vic and figure out why I was starting to like him. But no, we had to go help a severely hung over group of men clean a trashed tour bus. At least I would get to be with Vic, even if we weren’t alone.

We got to the PTV bus and opened the door. Not sure why, but this time it smelled worse. I looked at Vic, who had a disgusted look on his face and said, “Let’s just get this fucking over with,” and we both stepped on the bus. All the guys were still passed out. We both walked around and lightly kicked them on the sides. Some of them grunted and moaned, causing the others to stir and wake up.

Vic went to the kitchen to grab a huge bottle of asprin as they all started to sit up, most of them clutching their heads or popping their necks. He walked around with a bottle of water and a handful of the pills, and passed them out to everyone. None of them really seemed to appreciate his kindness. He got frustrated and walked off back to the kitchen. I smiled at him. He looked damn cute when he was mad.

“Okay you guys. You can’t shower, eat, puke, take a dump, or leave this bus until it’s spotless. You’re lucky I even gave you some pain killers. Now get your lazy asses up and get to cleaning. It smells like something died in here,” Vic said leaning against the counter. He looked pleased when everyone got up and started cleaning. He looked over me and jerked his head, motioning for me to go over to him. I walked over and he said, smirking, “Looks like we won’t have to help after all.” I laughed and sat down at the little booth table that somehow managed to stay clean in all the mess. He sat down across from me and grabbed both my hands and said, “Wow, this is so romantic.” I laughed nervously, but ended up blushing because of his hands on mine. I knew he was kidding, but the feeling of his hands on mine felt really nice and warm. I guess he noticed me blushing, because he let go of my hands and gave me a weird look.
We sat there for an hour or so just hanging out while the other guys cleaned. They complained the whole time and we laughed at them. I was a little surprised that all of us even fit in the bus. I was thankful for the little booth where Vic and I sat. There was no way in hell two more people would have been able to stand and much less be able to move.

Finally, after the bus was clean, Jesse, Jack, Gabe, and Justin all went back over to our bus. Jaime, Mike and Tony all took a shower and went to their bunks to get more sleep, leaving me and Vic alone again. We still had a couple of hours to kill before the signing. “You wanna just chill here till we have to leave, since it’s so clean, and empty?” Vic asked me. I just laughed and nodded. For some reason, I was nervous to be alone with him all of a sudden. I had wanted it all day and then there we were alone, and I was fucking nervous. I bit my lip and looked at down at the wooden table, noticing the little rings in the wood. I was trying not to look at him, but gave in and glanced up at him. He was staring at me and kind of frowning. I frowned back and said, “What,” then looked back down at the table. He chuckled at me and said, “Nothing, you’re just kind of cute when you don’t know what to do.”
__________________________________________________________________

VIC’S POV

“Nothing, you’re just kind of cute when you don’t know what to do.” I said to him. His head snapped up and his eyes were wide. “What did you say?” he asked me, shocked. “You heard me.” I said with a wink. I don’t know why I was being so damn brave all of a sudden, but it was worth it, because Kellin started blushing and it was just really fucking cute. And then he looked up at me and we looked at each other in the eyes and I wanted to kiss him.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen before I couldn’t fight the urge to crash our lips together anymore. I was pretty sure he didn’t feel the same way about me at all. I mean yeah, he blushed earlier when I grabbed his hands and when I called him cute, but maybe he just blushed a lot or something. And the last thing I wanted to do was freak him out. I wasn’t used to liking boys. I had never had feelings for one. It was all new to me.

I took a deep breath and poured me a glass of water.
--
We were all sitting at the little table waiting for the signing to start. Before we actually started signing, we usually talked to the crowd for around five or ten minutes. Me and Kellin were sitting beside each other waiting to start getting down to business. Finally, our manager told us to start doing what we do, so we all stood up and introduced ourselves. Kellin got an extra loud round of applause. The girls really loved him, and I could see why. When they cheered for him he smiled really super big and my heart melted.

After we talked to the crown for a few minutes, we started signing stuff for people. We got a lot of people asking if “Kellic” was real, but we just laughed at them and said, “bitch it might be.” But in all honesty, I wanted it to be real as much as the delusional fangirls did. The more time we spent together, the more I wanted to see what our lips would feel like together, or how our hands would fit together. But like I said, I didn’t want to scare him. He was straight. He liked girls.

I really needed to stop thinking so much about him. The kids that had waited there to meet me and get an autograph were getting frustrated. But how was I to pay attention when Kellin was right beside me? He distracted me so much. “Ahem. Can you please sign my album?” asked a girl. She looked like a nervous wreck. “Oh yeah, sorry. My head is a little loco today. Hey are you okay?” I said to her. She actually looked like she was going to pass out. “Uhm, I’m just really excited to meet you. Your music has helped me through so much.. I don’t think I’d be here without you guy’s music,” she said. I looked at her and my eyes fell on to her arm. She had so many scars. And not all of them looked old. It broke my heart to see a girl that age with scars. I stood up and hugged her and told her everything would get better and that I loved her and that she was beautiful. She thanked me and walked on.

A couple more people passed through and then two girls were standing in front of me and Kellin. We hadn’t realized that they were the last two people there. They looked back and forth between me and Kellin and then at each other. They started giggling like crazy. Me and Kellin looked at each other and then at them and laughed, honestly not knowing what the hell we were laughing at. “Kellin, are you mad because Vic was hugging that girl?” one of the girls asked him, still giggling. “Uhm, what are you talking about?” Kellin asked, clearly confused. “That girl was going through something and really needed that hug,” I told the girls. It made me a little mad that they were butting in her business, but I just shrugged it off. “Well, Kellin was jealous that you were hugging her. We could tell,” the other girl said. I was shocked that they were saying all this. I could tell Kellin thought it was funny though. He was laughing at them. “We think you need to kiss Kellin to make him feel better,” said one of the girls.

My mouth dropped a little. I looked at Kellin and he had his bottom lip poked out making puppy dog eyes and trying not to laugh. “You girls are cr-“ I started, but got cut off. “Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss,” the girls were chanting. Jaime was not helping at all. He was yelling it along with the girls. I swear I was going to murder someone. “I am not about to k-“ I got cut off once again by a pair of hands grabbing my face and pulling it close to theirs. I barely had time to comprehend what was happening when Kellin crashed our lips together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is taking so long. But do you like it?