Status: i love you

The Only One

Chapter 8

VIC’S POV

I stirred awake and couldn’t see anything. My face was pressed against something, or someone? I couldn’t tell. All I knew was it was warm. I immediately got myself closer to the warmth. I stayed there for a few moments, then realized the object was breathing. I quickly scooched away and saw Kellin laying beside me. I looked around the small bunk like there would be an explanation as to why he was there. How can he not talk to me for a week and then randomly appear in my bunk.. how long had he been there?

I stared at him for a few minutes then decided I wanted an answer. I poked his face and said, “Kellin.. wake up.” He swatted my hand and groaned. Nope. That was not going to work. I sat up as best I could and jerked the pillow out from under his head and hit him in the face with it, hard I might add. Suddenly he jumped up and knocked me over. He then proceeded to climb on top of me, his legs on either side of my waist. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. The whole thing had scared the shit out of me. I stared up at him wide eyed. He looked down at me with a smirk on his face. “That’ll teach you to wake me up like that again, huh?” he questioned me, still smirking. I almost smiled but then remembered I was mad at him.

“Let go of me,” I said firmly. I didn’t even want to look him in the eyes. I looked everywhere but him, but when I took a glance at him he was frowning and looked concerned. He let go of my arms and slid off me. He sat down next to where I was laying. Now he was the one not looking at me. He looked down at his hands picking at his finger nails. He looked genuinely upset. My heart broke for him. He was so cute it actually hurt me. I didn’t want to give in, but I did.

“So why are you here? I thought we weren’t speaking,” I said to him. He just shrugged and kept looking down at his hands. I rolled my eyes, sighed, and said, “Whatever Kellin.” I was so mad. How could he come here after not talking to me for a week, then just go back to not talking. It was so ridiculous. I started to get up to leave, but he grabbed my hand and whispered, “Wait.” He pulled me to him and crashed our lips together. I immediately melted into the kiss, all anger from before vanishing.

He pushed me down onto my back and crawled on top of me for the second time that morning, never disconnecting our lips. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I happily allowed. Our tongues danced together and the whole experience was sending a weird sort of electricity through my body. His lips felt so wonderful on mine.

He started grinding his hips into mine, causing me to moan into his mouth. Things got more heated when he removed his lips from mine, making me whimper, then going for my neck. He starting kissing and biting probably leaving hickeys. He started rocking harder into me making me moan louder. If the rest of the guys were awake, there would be a lot of explaining to do. He stopped rocking for a moment and started fumbling with the strings on my pj pants, trying desperately to get them off of me.

That’s when it got too far. I was not about to have sex with this boy. He hadn’t spoken to me in a week and suddenly was ready to go that far with me. Hell no. That would only cause more problems. I pushed him up a bit and he looked at me in confusion. Still slightly out of breath I said, “I can’t do this. I’m still mad at you. You can’t just ignore me and hide from me for a week and then expect me to instantly forgive you because you make out with me. This isn’t fair. It actually kind of hurt believe it or not. You’re the one who kissed ME. So are you just like, messing with my head or what? Are you trying to make me feel useless? This isn’t fair Kellin!” My voice was shaking and tears were threatening to spill from my eyes.
_____________________________________________________

KELLIN’S POV

He looked and sounded like he was about to cry. There was no way I could sit here and watch this boy cry. I climbed off of him and sat beside him. I looked at him and his eyes were about to spill over with tears. His lips were swollen from our little make out session, but he look like he was scared I was going to walk out and continue to ignore him.

“Vic, please don’t cry, please. It’s okay, I’m sorry.” I said, trying to grab his hand, but he flinched away from my touch. How was I going to make him believe me? He just kept staring at me. I was gonna have to tell him what had been going on in my head, which I really hated doing.

“Okay so I guess you want me to explain,” I said to him. He looked at me like I was dumb, and said, “Well, duh.” Sassy Vic. “Well when we kissed the first time, I had really wanted to do that for quite some time. And then we kissed again and I still liked it. And I don’t know why, but I got scared and I know that it doesn’t make sense to you, but it doesn’t to me either. I guess I’m scared I’ll get really attached and you’ll walk out just like everyone else has. I just thought not being around you would make me forget the feelings I had for you,” I said all in one breath. His mouth fell open a little bit and he just kept staring at me like he was before.

“Are you going to say anything?” I asked. I was guessing he hated me and was about to tell me just to leave. The silence continued for another three minutes at least. Now it was me on the verge of tears. Why wasn’t he saying anything to me? I looked down at my hands again, something I did when I felt awkward or didn’t want someone to see me cry, or in this case, both. I felt Vic’s weight shift. I figured he was going to kick me out, but instead he put his finger under my chin and pushed my face up. He kissed the tears off my cheeks and then kissed my lips softly.

“Kellin, I’m not going to walk out on you. You have to trust me, okay? I know it’s hard to, but you have to,” he said, pressing our foreheads together. I nodded against his forehead and smiled at him. I had come here to make sure Vic was alright and help him, but he was the one who helped me. Funny how things work sometimes.

Vic pulled me into his lap and kissed the top of my head. “Hey are the rest of the guys still sleeping or what?” he asked against my head. “Nah they went to party back on my bus,” I told him. He sighed and shook his head in disapproval. “Well, I guess their passed out over there and I can assure you I will not help them again. You wanna hang out here today until the show?” he asked me. Of course I said yes.

Vic pulled his laptop out and pulled up Netflix. For the rest of the day we watched old cartoon network shows and cuddled. Having random make out sessions throughout the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok everything is in order now bbys