I Treated You So Wrong

Chapter Ten

I was released from the hospital two days later. I was kept for more observation and to make sure the baby was okay. Everyone had come into my room to spend some time with me, but Matt and Fae stayed both nights with me, which I was thankful for. Johnny kept watch over Zacky to make sure that he didn’t try anything fucking funny.

I had told Johnny about what Zacky had tried to do, and from the point when I told him, up until now, Johnny had kept an eye on him the whole time.

Matt wanted to have a ‘welcome home/get better’ party, so we all went to his house. Of course, I didn’t feel up to socializing much, so I stayed in my lawn chair in the furthest corner of the back yard; away from everyone.

Everyone was here, besides Zacky. But I don’t think anyone minded.

They were all sat around the large glass table, drinking various drinks. I think I was the only one without a trace of alcohol in my blood stream. In all honesty, I was jealous that I couldn’t join them. Though, I wasn’t about to jeopardize my baby’s life again. I didn’t want to spoil their fun, either. So I just stayed quiet, my legs under me and my arms crossed.

There was really no point in me being here.

With a sigh, I stood up and walked through the sliding glass doors that entered Matt’s living room. I made my way to the front door, but it opened before I could even touch the door knob.

“Oh Zacky baby…I’m sure they were going to invite you…”

I stepped back and a girl with platinum blond hair was clutched to Zacky’ arm like it was precious oxygen. Zacky turned his head to look at her, then pulled her into a heated kiss. Something I’m sure I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing.

I cleared my throat and crossed my arms, causing the two to pulls away from their game of tonsil hockey, then to have Zacky’s whore scoff and glare at me.

“Oh…you must be the tramp Zacky bear has told me all about,” her voice was high pitched and I swear, my ear drums are going to bleed.

Zacky turned to face me with a disgusting smirk coming to his lips, “glad you’re out, Rae,” his tone was full of venom and I didn’t believe his statement for one minute.

He was probably only happy so he could fuck with me again. He knew I was week, he knew how bad I was feeling.
“Whatever, Zacky. You’re nothing but a sad excuse of a liar,” I muttered.

His tramp on his side let go of his arm, finally and stepped up to me, ‘go find your real baby’s daddy because my babe isn’t the father of whatever spawn you have in there,” she pointed to my stomach.

This bitch was really pissing me off. She had to right to talk about me or my child that way. That whore probably has had abortion after abortion.

“Give it up, Rae. You know it’s not mine. If it was, don’t you think I’d know?” Zacky asked with a smirk.

I was starting to feel sick. Why was he doing this? Was actually loving him such a big mistake? Was caring too much going to put me in my grave?

“Stop, Zacky…” I said quietly.

“Aw…the little bitch is going to cry…” the blond taunted.

I flashed an evil look at her, “fuck you, you nasty piece of trash.”

“You’re one to be talkin’ when you don’t know who your baby daddy is.”

“You best be watching your mouth,” came a voice from behind me.

Fae.

“That’s my sister you’re talking to and I do believe no one invited you here, so get the hell out. You too, Zacky,” Fae sneered.

The blond scoffed, “come on, babe. We don’t need their fucking opinions.”

Zacky kissed her hard and took her hand, “lets go make some babies of our own,” he flashed me a smirk and walked out the door, his hand on that chick’s ass the entire way.

I shook my head and went as fast as I could up the stair case and into Matt’s room, slamming the door shut.

Enough.