Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Thirteen

A month rolled by slowly for Kayden but flew by for Loki; his days seemed to of meshed together and moved unnaturally quick. Kayden’s month lingered around, mocking her that it had been awhile since her kidnapping.

Along this time Kayden had noticed changes in her, she still had the attitude toward Loki, but things were changing inside of her, a soft spot you might say. She felt attached to Loki and she could tell that he was enjoying it. Loki hadn’t hit during this time, he had been polite and kind toward her, and something she was skeptical about. She hadn’t heard or seen much from Teegan, which she was grateful for, she didn’t want or need to lay her eyes on him, her mind was jumbled since the night he whispered harshness in her ear.

Loki had accepted Kayden as his marked, and he enjoyed her company even if he had to crack every shell of her being he’d learn more about this girl that drew him in. They had managed to have several intimate moments some that almost lead to them having sex in which Kayden would stop and claim she wasn’t ready.

Things were changing Kayden wasn’t sure if she liked it, and Loki was enjoying things way too much to notice certain emotions playing in Kayden’s actions.

;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kayden laid in Loki’s bed, picking at the fabric of the pillow she rested her head upon, thoughts swirling in her head. She missed her mother, her step-father and her brother, she wanted to go home, and she wanted Loki just to let her go. Loki had been gone for what seemed like hours now, leaving her with only her thoughts to consume time. She didn’t mind being left alone, but she didn’t feel comfortable.

She rolled over on her back, pulling the light blanket up over her head and closed her eyes. She felt like she was hidden from the world, or at least the world that she occupied at the moment.

Before she knew it she had fallen asleep and stayed asleep long after Loki returned. Loki found her curled up, which her head halfway covered and all the pillows on the bed surrounding her as if it were a nest of sorts. He didn’t bother waking her up, but he did sit on the bed next to her and wait for her to stir.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Teegan’s rough voice cold be heard outside her door when she woke up, the sound that came from his mouth had woken Kayden up and she wasn’t to pleased by that, but she shook her head and sat up pulling the blanket tight to her body, listening to the faint noises that sounded through the door.

“Loki, when are you going to get rid of that girl?”

“Why are you so concerned with her? She’s done nothing to you and yet you say things about her almost every time we talk. She is my marked.” Loki had stated harshly, he voice dripping in venom and power.

“I just do not want her here.” Teegan stated.

Kayden could almost imagine Loki glaring at Teegan with his bright yellow eyes.

“I don’t care what you want Teegan. Things go my way, or you can get to walking.” Loki stated, his voice steady yet still tinted with venom. “I’m not playing these games with you, I let you do whatever you please and you act like this? This is not how it’s going to go. So either you shut the hell up about Kayden or…” A thud was heard and a few scratching noises followed behind. “I’ll rip your throat out and watch you struggle.”

Kayden’s eyes widened as she heard Loki’s words, she could almost envision the look on his face which caused her to shudder softly and let out a sigh.

“Yes boss.” Teegan said meekly before footsteps could be heard moving away from the door. Soon after the steps faded completely the bedroom door opening and closing with a light click.

“How long have you been up Kayden?” Loki inquired looking toward her with a small hint of fear tracing his features.

Kayden glanced over and shook her head “Just a few minutes… I heard the conversation.” She stated raising a brow and pulling the blanket tighter to her. “Don’t worry Loki. He just doesn’t like his past haunting him apparently.” She shook her head again and let out a short sigh as Loki walked over and sat next to her, pulling her into him with little effort.

Kayden tilted her head up and gave him a small smile, leaning her body into him and shivering in reaction to his cold body.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to you being so… cold.”

“If I were warm, I wouldn’t be myself.”

Kayden let out a laugh before Loki leaned down, inches away from her face, a smirk playing on his lips as his unique eyes stared into her green eyes. Kayden took this moment to suck in a breath and push her face forward landing her lips on Loki’s before pushing him back and straddling his waist and attaching her lips to his again.

Loki groaned quietly as he teased her bottom lip with his tongue asking for permission to enter her mouth. Kayden didn’t grant him access though, she kept her lips against his for a while longer before nipping at his tongue, which Loki took the moment as his own and forced his tongue between her lips, his hand moving to the back of her head and tangling into her ebony locks.

Kayden released a moan that bubbled from her throat as Loki took control on the situation, she couldn’t help herself, she felt a strong link between the two and she somewhat wanted to explore the possibilities of things that could happen between them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its taken so long this get this chapter out.. I hope yo guys enjoy and please give me feedback.. I don't know if I'm going to keep on with this story or not. Just let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it.