Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Nine

Loki had made his way to the raven haired girl that was tied up against rope weaved rack, his yellow eyes searching over her body to see if his property was damaged in anyway. The only thing that was different was her eyes were bloodshot, red and puffy; her somewhat dirty cheeks had several clean streaks down them.

Loki narrowed his eyes at her as she watched him closely, her dulled eyes taking in his every movement. Kayden decided to stay silent, she made the decision when the door opened and slammed. She made herself stop crying, she didn’t want to show this freak any weakness.

Kayden kept her eyes on him when he stepped closer to her, his hand reaching out to brush his fingers across her stomach, which, much to his disappointment earned no reaction from her as she stared down at him, a blank in her eyes.

“Oh pet, you think you are so tough. You have not a clue what you are in for.” He stated his eyes moving to stare forward, which landed on her stomach. He could tell she was losing weight but why she wouldn’t, he hadn’t fed her since he captured her. He moved his fingertips across her stomach again before up toward her ribs, feeling the bones as he continued upward, stopping at the underside of her breast.

Kayden couldn’t help but tense at the sensation of his fingers so close to her breast, she may not of like the feeling of it, or the feeling it was giving her, but her body disagreed with her by its physical reaction. Kayden bit her bottom lip and tried to remain as quiet as she could; just wishing he wouldn’t take notice.
But who was she kidding… If he was truly a vampire he could tell, and by the look on his face she knew he could tell.

Loki looked back up at her, a smug grin played on his lips. “Pet, why don’t you tell me what you’re feeling right now?” He moved his hand down quickly to her pelvis stopping just above her sensitive area, causing her to gasp out quickly “No! no! no! Please!” he ignore her as he moved his hand further, moving his fingers against her bundle of nerves causing her to whimper and squirm.

“L-l-leave me alone you sick bastard!” She screamed out before moving her thighs to try and close her legs, but the ropes that ensnared her ankles would allow only so much closure. “Stop touching me, leave me alone and let me go! What have I ever done to you?!” She started to sob, but his hand kept moving against her every motion.

Kayden’s breath caught in her throat before she thrashed around the best she could, causing his hand to lose its place between her thighs. “Fuck you! Fuck you, you dirty freak!” She began to see red, a sneer moved its way onto her pretty face as she cursed and screamed at the man in front of her.

Loki only frowned up at her before turning away and walking to the table that held various objects, grabbing something and then turning around, stepping up on a stool that sat next to the rack and forcefully pushing the ball gag into her mouth and pulling it tight behind her head, he had plans and her dirty little mouth wasn’t going to stop him from what he wanted to do to her.