Love Is Strange

III

I waited while Babs, our cook, finished making a nice brunch of omelets, bacon, and toast. She also made some pancakes and waffles, so it was pretty much just breakfast...

Being anxious about Jolie coming with her sister to brunch, I was shaking all over and felt very dazed. Babs sensed something was off with me. She asked me what's wrong.

"I like Anna-Francine's sister...a lot. She's very fiery, and fierce. I like that, she would make a great dancer..."

"So you like her...love like?" Babs dared to ask.

I nodded, smiling. My heart was beating a mile a second, and it felt like it was going to pop right out of my chest at any moment. I heard Babs chuckle behind me, as if she were plotting something. I hope it wasn't anything to evil. She know knew my biggest secret.

Finally, Anna-Francine and Jolie showed up at our cafeteria. They both were wearing matching sundresses; the only difference being Anna-Francine's was more revealing. It was obvious who was the shy one between the two sisters. Jolie was standing behind A-F, and she was looking a little out of place.

I wondered why she wasn't going to just come out of her shell, and talk to us. Throughout brunch, she was very silent, and only talked when she told us she was going to the restroom. Finally, we had coffee and croissants as a mock-dessert for brunch. Jolie ordered something called Caramel coffee, and asked for creme on her croissant.

She was definitely something. Her eyes would sparkle in the sunlight, and she had a gorgeous smile. How could I not fall for this beauty? I just wished she would talk to me...

"Hey...Johnny, do you want to teach me what I missed in class yesterday?" Anna-Francine asked me, and I nodded.

"Would you like to come?" I asked Jolie, who immediately blushed.

"Who? ...Me?" she asked hesitantly.

I nodded once again; but, this time with a smile.

She smiled too.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come, I promise! :)