Love Is Strange

IV

Johnny and I walked in front of Jolie, as she is so shy. We were all heading to the dance hall to have private dance lessons with Johnny. For the few days that I've been here, I've spent most of them with him. He has taught me to be a great dancer, and I know he likes my sister Jolie. I think they'd be a cute couple.

When Johnny shuts the door, Jolie jumps at the sound. She could just easily slide into the shadows, and we would never find her. She is like a tiny mouse, unheard and unseen. I wish she would just come out of her shell and be herself. Jolie...why are you so shy?

I watched Johnny make himself comfortable in the dance studio, and he told us we could go get changed in the woman's bathroom. I grabbed Jolie by the shoulders and guided her toward the restrooms.

♡♡♡


Once inside, I locked the door. Jolie looked at me very terrified, but then again, she always seemed pretty tense. She kind of hides it from a lot of people, but I am her sister, and I know almost everything about her.

"Jolie, I don't know if you know this...but Johnny really thinks you pretty, and he really wants to get to know you. You should maybe give him a chance. He's a good guy, and very smart."

She blushed, and shook her head. Then she muttered, "Fine."

I smiled knowing I was right. We quickly got changed into a more comfortable outfit to do some dancing. It felt nice to finally have my sister wanting to date someone who I know will treat her right. She will be fine...

...Or so I thought.