Hidden Sister

One More For The Group of Four

"Hello you must be Miranda I'm Ashley Turner." She said extending her hand to me which I took smiling trying to be polite but my shy attitude was taking affect and I needed to read her mind.
"Do you want to come inside Ashley?" I asked her and she nodded walking inside of course I had released her hand before she stepped inside the house. Harry, Hermione, and Ron finally got their senses back together and started talking to her wondering why she was here while they were doing that I tapped into her mind with my telepathy as well as using my empathy to tap into her heart it took 5 minutes to see if she was good or not.
"I came to join the Order if that’s alright with you, Harry?" she said, Harry looked at me and I nodded with a smile.
"Yes Ashley you can."
"Than...." she started to say but was cut off.
"WHAT!!! WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW HER TO JOIN SHE DOESN'T HAVE A RIGH....." this time I cut off Ginny who some how ended up inside the house.
"Ginny if you have any problems with our decision take it up with me later." giving her a stern look.
"B...but"
"No buts now leave before I make you."
"Fine" she left but not before giving Ashley a glare.
"I'm sorry, for causing so much trouble for you." Ashley said looking down ashamed.
"No, Ashley it’s alright it wasn't your fault Harry we lead (sp?) you to a spare room, while I talk to Ginny." I smiled at her and left when I walked out I bumped into Ginny who was glaring at me and I glared back, "Ginny you have no right to interfere with our decisions only ones that can do that is McGonagall, Hermione, Lupine, and Ron not you. Your not part of the Order."
"I don't care I don't like her and she is leaving when I say so."
The normal stern face that still showed an ounce of kindness was wiped from my face what happened to the nice Ginny I knew this one was pissing me off. My face was full of anger and frustration emotions that made her cower in fear at this moment, "Ginny I will not listen to you order me around. If you dare try to do it again, or disrespect anyone that I find appropriate for the Order you will not be allowed to be in this house ever again. You hear me?"
"Y...yes, Miranda." she stuttered and left to the fireplace to go home. I walked back to the living room and felt a wave of fear, disbelief, and some guilt hit me not only was it the emotions that let me on how they were feeling but their faces.
"What?" I asked.
"I now know never to get you mad." Harry said now trying to suppress a laugh.
I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, hey where'd Oliver go?" I just realized he wasn't here a bang was heard from upstairs causing everyone to jump, being the closet to the stairs I ran up another bang was heard and it came from Draco's room. I opened the door to see Oliver holding Draco up by his throat glaring at him, "OLIVER, let him down this instance." I screamed causing everyone to jump and Oliver to drop Draco I ran over to see if he was alright, "Oliver go home."
"But, Miranda I was just..." he started to explain.
"I don't care go home Oliver. Everyone leave...go!" I screamed since they just stood there, they left after I said that in a rush, "Draco I'll be right back okay?" He nodded and I walked to the bathroom to get the first aid kit I never liked treating injuries with magic, when I came back he was sitting on the bed his head bowed.
I did it before so I thought I'd do it again, All I told Wood that he was a lucky guy for getting Miranda and that I wished I had her. Why did he blow it out of proportion? I guess maybe I should keep my mouth shut about my feeling from now on. He looked so sad and of course my empathy had me feel his sadness and guilt like it was his fault.
I walked more into the room till I was next to him and touched his shoulder causing him to jump, "I'm sorry if I scared you." I said getting up to close and lock the door of course the lights were already on, I walked back to the bed opened up the kit and looked at his neck saw that it was a little red so I grabbed some ointment to relieve so of the pain and put it on. The entire time Draco was looking at me and I started to blush from his constant stare when I was finished I packed up the stuff then started to leave but Draco grabbed my arms I didn't look at him when I spoke, "What is it Draco?"
He pulled me down on the bed and cupped my cheek looking at me in a caring way, "Why are you so nice to me?"
"Didn't we go over this conversation before...oh I have to get you some clothes I forgot I'm so sorry, really really....." I was cut off my frantic apologizes by Draco's lips crashing on mine unlike Oliver's they felt more caring, loving, and needy I couldn't help but kiss back. Soon I found my arms wrapping themselves around his neck his arms wrapped around my waist then my back hit the bed sad he was on top of me. The kiss was getting more passionate by the second and I didn't want to stop it until I felt his hands go to undo my jeans then I grab his hands and break the kiss. "We can't do this." my voice sounded out of breath.
He kissed me again," Why not?" he asked between kisses, "Who...is...stopping...us?"
"I...am...I'm...not...ready...for...that." I stated between his kisses.
He stopped and let me get up when I did he stood up to and wrapped his arms around my waist again, "I'll let you leave but you have to promise to come here everyday. Okay?"
"Okay...Draco." he turned me around and kissed my lips one last time before letting me leave I walked out the door closing it behind me and this time locking it. I walked to the wall next to his door put my back to it and slid down with my finger touching my lips. I've never felt a kiss like that before and I've never cheated on someone before and I just did I feel so guilty. I put my head on the wall not knowing that Draco was doing the exact same thing on the other side except thinking about cheating on someone.