Hidden Sister

We need a Spy

As we approached the door it was thrown open and in strode the Order with their wands ready when they saw us relief was soon shown on their faces. "Miranda, we need to get you out of here. They know...." Mad-eye started to say.
"I already know, Mr. Moody. We were just getting ready to head off to find some sort of safe haven." I told him as I got my broom out and grabbed onto Draco's hand. Just as I had gotten on the grass and was mounting my broom, Draco getting on behind me; Moody had to say something.
"Miranda, why is Malfoy here?" he demanded even without turning to meet his gaze I knew he was mad.
"Vital information is being extracted from him, Professor." came the reply but out of Hermione's mouth as she got on the broom with Ron who's ears were red as tomatoes.
"And don't worry Professor I won't let him hurt my sister." Harry said anger in his voice because he couldn't even stand Draco; he was also mounting his broom Ashley was getting on with him.
"We don't have time for this all of this, you need to start flying now." came Lupin's voice as death eaters appeared on the front yard, we all kicked off and started flying west choosing a random direction just to get away from them.
Spells were being shot at us and at the order, a horrible scream was heard as we were flying making me turn around slightly but Draco kept us on course. A couple hours later we landing in the forest and started setting up camp silently; no one wanted to talk, Ron wasn't even complaining about Draco being here. As dinner was being eaten the only sound was plates and utensils hitting each other, they couldn't make a sound the fear and worry was surrounding everyone.
"Harry, we need to do something." I finally said.
"Like what?" he asked not looking up from his plate.
"We need a spy, so something like this doesn't happen again."
"Ha....look at what happened to the last spy, he went traitor on us." he remarked; my hand shot over to Draco's to give his a slight squeeze to tell him to calm down.
"Yes, that is why we should send in someone who wouldn't turn....someone everyone will trust within the death eaters and outside." she stated.
"Who? I only trust Hermione, Ron, Ashley, and......no."
"Harry, it'll work and Draco can make sure I get in." this time Draco squeezed my hand.
"Your my little sister, I' am not putting you in that much danger."
"By 2 minutes....and plus we're in danger everyday of our lives adding this to mine will only make us even now."
"I don't want you to get hurt." everyone was watching the argument silently like some sort of tennis match.
"I won't get hurt, I promise."
"What if he tries to get in your head?"
"It won't work."
"What if he does an unforgivable curse?"
"I can take it."
"What if....."
"What if your just being a worry wart....and everyone will go just fine. Harry, you know as well as I know that we need this so just let me do it....If you want I'll mind com to you once a day."
"Fine...but be careful." he hugged me, then the rest did as well, then we left just before we apparated I gave Draco back his wand and he wrapped his arms around my waist while I did around his shoulders. Soon enough we appeared in front of a beautiful mansion but over course we couldn't appreciate the scenery cause the door flew open and a pug faced girl flew out.
"DRACKY!!!" she screamed trying to hug Draco who ran behind me and place a silver ring with a gorgeous emerald on my left finger before grabbing my hand. "Who are you?" she asked with a snarl; I didn't need to be an empath to know she really hated me right now.
"Miranda Johnson, you?" I asked forcing my mean, b*tchy tone.
"Pansy Parkinson, Dracy's girlfriend." she answered trying to sound smug.
"Well Pansy is it, you can't be Draco's girl cause I'm his fiancée." showing her the ring on my finger with a fake sweet smile on.