Hidden Sister

Hiding In Plain Sight

Sitting on the bed was a women that looked very much like an older version of Pansy but younger than her mother, and a boy with a dark complexion.
“Blaise, Sara, get out of my room.” Draco said with a glare, as the two got up and ran out. He walked towards the bed and saw that the blankets and covers were still new as if they had just entered the room. He walked back towards me closing the door and pulling me towards the bed, later he walked to his closet and pulled out a long shirt, giving it to me, “The shower is through that door.”
I smiled and kissed his lips then walked to the bathroom. As I showered I only thought of the problems that may arise from sleeping in the same room as Draco or even the same bed for that matter. I knew what he wanted to do to me, I’ve entered his head enough times, but the fact he held back made me think he actually cared about me. Though I felt like I may be giving him too much credit; what with the things that Hermione keeps telling me about him. As I finished I dried off and put on the clothes that Draco had given to me, the shirt reaches just past mid-thigh. I opened the door and looked at him sitting on the edge of the bed; he quickly sat up and looked at me with an emotion that was clearly lust.
I blushed and turned slightly away from him, "So I guess it’s your turn to shower now huh?"
I heard his footsteps as he got closer to me, I thought he would pass me by but instead he grabbed my face and forced me to look at him, "I'll be right out."
Then he kissed me, I thought it would be a quick peck so I started to pull away but he held on tighter until I felt as if my legs had turned to jelly. As he pulled I noticed that we were both breathing heavy, he smiled as he entered the bathroom. As I realized he wasn't coming back out, I dropped to the floor, feelings of shock and desire freezing my movements. As I quickly rouse, adjusting the shirt, I went to the bed, grabbing a hold of my wand saying a spell to dry my hair.
I pulled the covers back, so I could lay on the bed; though I couldn’t sleep the nervousness of Draco being just through the wall hitting me with such force. I reached deep within my mind sensing Harry’s slumber and using it as my own, drifting into a fitful sleep.
Draco’s POV
I just stood there under the hot spray, not understanding how the mere sight of Miranda in my shirt; had brought out this extreme possessiveness. I had never felt such a way for any girl, not even Ashley but the only thought as she got out of the shower was…MINE. Even as I kissed her, it took all my strength not to strip her bare. I had never felt so much like an inexperienced child in my life or at least never showed it. I turned off the shower, grabbing the towel that was left; though it was a fruitless effort I tried to stop thinking of Miranda. Though the fact that she was just through the wall made it utterly impossible; that and the fact I forgot to bring any clothing with me.
Trying with all my might not to have the towel slip from my waist, I exited the bathroom only to find her asleep in the bed. All my fears suddenly disappearing, quietly walking towards the dresser; I pulled out a pair of boxers and pulling them on. Though I normally slept with just those on I debated it for I didn't know whether it would make Miranda uncomfortable. I've never worried before whether it would make a girl uncomfortable and now, I just wanted her to be happy. For once I didn't care only about myself but that of another human being, which was very different for me.
“Draco?” I heard her whisper almost as if she was scared. Deciding right there and then I pulled on a pair of pajama pants and slipped into bed with her.
“Shh, I’m right here. It’s okay.” I said as I pulled her into my arms, she curled into my embrace and fell back asleep.
Slowly I moved a strand of hair from her face, staring at her; never in all the years that I had attended Hogwarts or even lived, have I looked at someone as beautiful as her. Even in her disguise which was slowly starting to fade, did I feel as if she was gorgeous person to look upon.
“Goodnight, Miranda.” I whispered as I kissed her forehead, slowly falling asleep myself.
Voldemort’s POV
I looked at upon Draco and the girl a second longer no longer being able to see her as she was enveloped in Draco’s arms. I trusted Draco’s judgment and the girl forced me out of her mind without a spell or even moving her wand. She is something that we could use and she even blocked out Draco’s mind from my own, whenever I try to enter it I felt a wall stopping me from even getting close.
“I will find out what you hiding.” I spoke out loud as I walked towards my own bedroom. Deciding myself that it was time to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long my computer broke and its difficult getting to others