Hidden Sister

It Has Begun

~~~Miranda’s POV~~~
I awoke with the sound and feeling of someone breathing against my neck, my arm asleep. Slowly I opened my eyes to see only platinum blonde hair; the sun was streaming through the window, the door slowly opening to reveal Narcissa standing there. I mouthed that he was still sleeping to her and she nodded walking over to me as silently as she could.
“By 9 pm tonight, you and Draco must go and begin searching for Potter.” She whispered in my ear, looking at her son with worry.
“I understand, and I will protect him with everything I am.” I whispered back, absentmindedly playing with Draco’s hair.
“I am glad, my son found you,” she continued to look at Draco’s head, “You will be able to help him become a better person, I already have seen it. When it’s time for your wedding I will be glad to have you in my family, from now on I wish for you to call me mum.”
“Yes, mom,” I looked at her shock playing on my face as a tear fell down my eye.
“What’s wrong?” she asked, Draco stirred lightly tucking his head deeper into my neck.
“It’s nothing, I’m just glad you accepted me.” I smiled, not lying to her entirely.
“I better go, before he wakes up,” she smiled kissing my forehead before walking out the door.
“I know, you’re awake, Draco,” I said poking his side.
“I didn’t want to ruin the moment,” he laughed, before leaning up to kiss my lips, a new light shining in his eyes.
I kissed him back, feeling back to my old self, and even more slightly relieved like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Pulling away I looked into his eyes and smiled, never feeling so alive before, Draco rolled me onto my back, smirking.
“Did you enjoy my mother’s little surprise?” he asked.
“You knew?” I attempted to glare but with him still smirking I couldn’t keep the smile off my face.
“That is the reason that she came here last night,” his smirk turned into a full blown smile.
“Well, Thank you for not ruining the surprise,” I leaned up to kiss his nose, making him cock his eyebrow at me.
“You’re welcome love. I believe it is time for us to get ready for the day,” he looked at the clock and chuckled, “or afternoon as I should say.”
I looked at the clock myself it read 4 o’ clock pm, before looking at him with a smile. It is May, and for some odd reason I feel as if I should be jumping up to get ready to take my NEWTs. Odd, that 8 or 9 months after school has started I would feel the urge to go and finish my last year at Hogwarts.
“Well then let’s get ready,” I laughed, gently pushed him off.
“Alright love; I’ll go get a house elf to bring us some well dinner.” He laughed, standing up and helping me up as well, “Go take a quick shower love, and take one as soon as you are done.”
“Okay,” I leaned up to kiss his lips but as I tried to pull back, he wrapped his arm around my waist, held me tighter, deepening the kiss. I felt so much passion in that kiss, that I was almost burning me from the inside out. “Draco, there are two showers different showers in there. We could make it a lot faster and not have to be separated from each other for too long by taking a shower at the same time.”
“Sounds like a better idea,” he smirked, before picking me up, forcing me to wrap my arms around his waist, just then realizing Draco hadn’t put any panties on me last night.
When we entered the bathroom, he slowly lowered me onto the floor, smiling as his shirt began to rise up as my body moved down. Rolling my eyes at his perverted nature but smiling all the same because it was him, and I loved everything about him. As I turned around and walked into the shower to the right, I could feel his eyes on me; I decided to get a little bit of fun out of this. I before walking into the shower and closing the door, I took off his shirt, turning to give him a smirk of my own. Turning on the water, I grabbed holding my rosemary and mint scented shampoo, working into my hair, rinsing that off I followed with the conditioner, and body wash; while I was shaving, Harry began to speak to me.
~Miranda? ~
*Yes, Harry?*
~We are in Hogsmeade, and will be discovered soon. You ready to make your appearance? ~
*Anything for you brother, be safe*
~You as well. ~
~~~Draco’s POV~~~
“Bloody woman,” I groaned as I washed myself, that image of her was burned into my mind.
I wanted so badly to enter that shower with her, but I knew her limitations, I knew that I would need her permission to ever take that step with her. Who knew, that the infamous Draco Malfoy would one day fear rejection, or even stop himself from groping a woman. Don’t get me wrong I take every moment to make her realize I am still the same Draco as before but she could always tell when it was an act and we it is truly myself. That is the reason I love that woman and always will, that shocked me as well.
~~~Miranda’s POV~~~
I finished showering, wrapping myself up in a towel, I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth. I looked at Draco’s shower door to see that he was still in there, but was a tad bit too preoccupied for me to bother him; instead I walked out into the bedroom. I knew that we would be sent to Hogwarts soon, instead of the fancy clothes that Narcissa…mom, bought for me, I pulled on this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45219551. Raising my wand, cast the spell to change my hair color to black with red streaks, smiling as the red was my natural hair color, normally I would cast the spell so that it would last all day but instead I wanted it to wear off as soon as I were to lower the hood from my head. It wasn’t on now, but I planned to raise it when I arrived at Hogwarts and lower it when Harry needed me, it would piss Voldy off but I didn’t care, that bastard killed my parents. Applying some simple eye liner and mascara, I looked into the mirror to see Draco walking out in just a towel; he smirked as he dropped it to grab some boxers from his dresser.
I smiled as I placed on some red eye shadow, I figured if today was the day I needed to make my big appearance then why not, be as beautiful as possible. I decided that I needed to do something with my hair, I didn’t want to leave it down, and didn’t feel like curling it, so I decided for a French braid; I smiled as I looked at myself in the full mirror, pretty but badass. Turning around I began to laugh as I looked at Draco, dressed in his usual slacks, dress shirt, and coat, all black of course.
“Master,” a small shy voice called threw the door.
“Enter.” Draco replied, but his eyes remained focused on me.
Slowly the door opened, showing that the voice came from a house elf that was helping another carry in a tray of food into the room. They glanced around before placing the tray on the window seat, and bowing to us.
“Thank you,” I said earning shocked glances from the elves before they bowed once more.
“You are very much welcome, mistress,” they both said.
“Is there anything else you need? Master Draco.” One of them said never meeting his eyes.
“No, that will be all.” He was curt with them, probably because that is how he was raised to treat house elves.
The house elves made their way to the door careful to give Draco a wide berth but as for me, they almost wanted to get closer but feared doing so. I looked at the plate of food; it was http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t338/bloodyxxredxxangel/steak-lobster.jpg, after months of eating food this appetizing dish was almost too much for me. I knew that I wouldn’t gain weight from the lean meat, the tasty lobster tail, baked potato, and asparagus but still I was craving a good, old fashioned Whopper but beggars can’t be chooses.
“Come let’s eat,” Draco grabbed my hand and lead me to the tray; he sat me down and handed me my plate.
“Thank you,” I smiled looking out the window as I cut my food and began to eat. I was worried but ready for the upcoming battle; I knew it would be hard to keep up pretenses as well as I knew I would not wish to fight against my friends.
“Miranda, are you alright?” Draco asked.
“Just a little worried,” I replied never removing my eyes from the sky outside as the sun began to set, maybe I’d see some sign from Remus.
“I understand but everything should turn out the way that it is meant to,” Draco smiled trying to be comforting, but he didn’t know his words were like an omen.
“Draco, Miranda,” Bellatrix voice cried out with excitement, a shiver going down my spine. I knew the time had come, “Come downstairs!”
“One moment,” Draco yelled at her, before finishing his last bite of food, snatching my fork from my hand and forcing me to finish my food, “Come on let’s go.”
He grabbed my hand and began to drag me away as I chugged down my juice, almost dropping the cup on the floor but luckily managed to place it on one of the side tables. We almost ran down the hallway, as he ran down the stairs I finally got my hand free and slid down the railing; laughing as Draco caught me at the bottom of the stairs. He quickly kissed me as he carried me to the foyer, laughing as he slid me down his body, his hands stayed on my waist as he kissed me once more.
“Alright, enough of that children,” mom, Narcissa, laughed at us as she watched.
We pulled away and smiled at each other before turning to notice, not only Narcissa, Lucius, and Bellatrix but 1/3 of the deatheater army as well. I pulled away and stood at Draco’s side, holding his hand as the deatheaters watched me skeptically; I straightened my back lifting my head with confidence and glared at all of them. Rodolphus, walked towards me looking me straight in the eyes almost as if he recognized who I was.
“So you are the great Miranda that we have heard so much about,” his snide voice grinding against my ears.
“Yeah, what of it?” I replied, my lips thinning as he never back up.
“Let’s see if you are still able to with stand a cruciatus curse,” he raised his wand as Draco pulled me back behind him.
“Uncle, that’s enough,” he raising my wand to his Rodolphus’ face, forcing the man to back away, “she is my fiancé, uncle. I will not have anyone threatening her whether when I am around or not, do you understand?”
Rodolphus was the not only one surprised by Draco’s actions, everyone within the room including me was completely surprised by this. I looked up at Draco smiling as I squeezed his hand, a silent plead for him to calm down and relax. Draco looked down at me before nodding lowering down my wand, returning it to me.
“I understand, nephew,” he almost sneered the word, earning a punch to the face from Bellatrix.
“Now that Rodolphus has stopped acting like a child,” Bellatrix snapped glaring at her husband, “We all need to head to the Shrieking Shack, Harry Potter is now at Hogwarts and the Order is there so it seems the Battle has begun.”