Hidden Sister

Dark Mark and Dumbledore's Death

The night the Dark Mark appeared on the astronomy tower, I heard screaming from downstairs I quickly changed into some shorts, tank, and put my hair up so it wouldn't get in my face then grabbed my wand and ran downstairs. The second I get down there I could hear people yelling Death eaters and Dark Mark; Dumbledore had told me earlier this year if something like this happened to go to the entrance of the school so no more could get in and capture some so they wouldn't get out, he even taught me a spell that would get them stuck to the wall & not be able to talk just move their eyes. On the way to the entrance hall I saw a group of about 6 or so students they looked surrounded so I did the spell and 4 of the deatheaters were sent flying to the wall; I smiled at them and ran to the entrance every Deatheater that tried to run out was sent to the wall soon there were like 20 stuck the walls and I was running out of room. When Professor Snape came running out with a really hot platinum blonde boy following him, Snape stopped for a bit he looked really worried not for Hogwarts, not for the boy standing next to him well a little for him, but it was mostly for me; he took a deep breath and said, "Miranda you were my priced student and like a daughter to me, so I'm very sorry I have to do this." then he raised his arm and muttered a spell and I lost consciousness.
I woke up in the hospital wing half an hour later my head still hurt, I was angry that a Professor which I trusted since got here don't ask me why I don't know actually hurt me. I lifted my head and looked around, I saw a small group of people surrounding a bed that had a man around his 20s in it; 3 of the people that were around him were the one's I saw earlier and one was Lupin. The girl with brown hair must have noticed I was awake because she walked over to me and said, "Hi I'm Hermione Granger are you feeling any better?"
"Umm...yeah I'm Miranda Potter." I answered.
That second her mouth fell too the floor then after what it seemed like 3 minutes she finally spoke, "It's just a coincidence that you and Harry have the same last name right?"
"Nope, he's my twin." I said casually.
"I'm your what!" I heard someone yell I turned to be looking at a boy with dark hair and green eyes he looked just like my dad in the picture of him I had in my locket which I kept hidden at all times transfigured into a small silver and gold shoe necklace.
My eyes were wide a got up so fast it gave me a head rush but I didn't care I ran outside as fast as I could he wasn't suppose to meet me till the end of the year I promised Dumbledore. When I got outside I saw a huge group of people standing at the astronomy tower Hagrid was one of them he looked like he was crying so I went over to see what was going on and there was Dumbledore's body his limps in all sorts of positions; I started to cry and then I heard the voice of my brother again and I ran to the entrance hall start past him crying for seeing Dumbledore that way and went start to his office even though I had just seen his body I didn't believe that he was dead. When I got to his office the gargoyles let me in they didn't even ask for a password since the last time that I forgot the password and they wouldn't let me in I broke one of their wings but repaired it after ward, I ran up the stairs pushed open his door and saw his new portrait up then I fell to my knees my face in my hands braking down crying. The other portraits were trying to calm me down but it didn't work until Lupin came in with Professor Mcgonall, Harry, and some other teachers; Lupin came to me and rapped his arms around me then rocked me back and forth till I stopped crying. I turned to McGonagall who was next to Harry who also had tears in his eyes our eyes meet and he looked at me in confusion yet disbelief, finally after a bit of and awkward silence McGonagall spoke, "Well Harry tell us what happened tonight."
"Yes, Professor." Harry answered then started to tell the story and I started to lose consciousness (sp?), going back to the moment Harry went to Dumbledore's office to the moment that Professor Snape was running out the entrance hall doors. Seeing the pain that was Dumbledore was going through, the hesitation the blonde boy had done, the deatheaters encouraging him, and finally Snape killing him and making a run for it(If you hadn't noticed she just had a vision which means she's physic, but she is also and empathy{feels others emotions}, and telepathic{moves things with mind}). I woke up with Lupin holding me and Harry just finishing the story with tears in his eyes which were now also in my eyes; McGonagall turned to me with a look that clearly meant if I had seen all Harry was just talking about all I did was nod and turn my head into Lupin's chest to cry some more. Soon I stopped crying and went to the funeral of the best head master Hogwarts had ever had.