Hidden Sister

Location of Hufflepuff's Cup

I was looking start into the face of Oliver my face went down and I was blushing so much I couldn't look up he came closer to me put his hand under my chin and raised it so I was looking up at him now. He had this cute smile on his face then started to come lower I didn't know why he was doing this he had just met but I wanted to kiss him just as his lips were a centimeter from mine someone picked me up and him they threw us into the pond. When we got up we saw Fred and George laughing and I mean laughing they were already starting to turn blue, I wasn't laughing for the first time that they pranked me I was feeling dizzy Oliver was helping me out of the water while glaring at Fred and George. I wanted to call Harry but I was having one of my episodes I didn't want this to happen now I didn't want to worry anyone but I knew that it couldn't be helped, I fell to my knees as I started to see spots in front of my eyes and could still here someone sounding like Oliver start saying, "Miranda, Miranda are you okay? Come on get up...Miranda (eyes blinking not registering what’s happening) FRED, GEORGE GO GET HARRY SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH MIRANDA!!"
I hear what sounded like shuffling(sp?) and then running and finally screaming then a heard a worried voice fading and fading saying, "Don't worry Miranda everything will be all....." that’s all I heard then I passed out.
I was falling into some dark abise I couldn't tell where I was until my body started slowing down and noticed I was in the house of that lady that used to own Hufflepuff's cup. I started walking in the direction that I heard voiced it sounded familiar but I couldn't place the voice, I went to a door that voices were coming from and I saw a younger looking Voldemort that as young as the memory showed him but about 10 years old, "Come one Lucuis no one will find it here not even that fat bitchs kids come around here any more."
"I know Lord Voldemort but what if they do I mean they are bound to do something with this house eventually." The man named Lucuis said.
"Lucuis you know better than to not trust in my judgment no one will ever know that this is here because I will hide it that that filthy house elves’ cupboard."
"Oh of course my Lord even if her children come they will never look in the cupboard for it." The started walking towards the hallway so I started following them through I knew that maybe I shouldn't. They stopped in front of a door in the middle of the hallway opened up the door and placed the cup in side the room I was careful not to touch them and saw a dog bed in there with some sheets and a little mirror it looked like the lady to real good care of her elf; *Hermione will be happy about this.* "MIRANDA, WAKE UP!!!"
I jumped up with Harry yelling in my ear, "What the heck Harry!" I yelled back not noticing the crowd around me.
"Well if you would have woken up sooner I wouldn't have yelled in your ear." he said slightly worried slightly angry at my voice.
"Well you know perfectly well that I don't get like this unless I'm having a...." I suddenly felt a wave of worry coming at me from all directions *Damn being an empathy and physic gets so annoying.* I looked around and saw everyone was looking at me shocked that me and Harry were having a screaming match right now and probably what had just happened to me well everyone besides McGonagall and Mr. Weasley who knew what had just happened to me. I felt my face go scarlet so I looked start at the floor, *Harry won't you mind having us go somewhere were everyone won't be staring at me...please.*
*Sorry I forgot well your mind will be fine...*
*Don't even think about it you know that I will start looking like a ruby red tomato soon so get me out of here.*
*Nah...I like seeing you like this takes pressure of me.*
*Fine you leave me no choose I'll have to enter McGonagall’s mind.*
*What! NO no I'll get you out of here.*
*Nope too late I'm taping in now....Professor McGonagall?*
*Miranda...what is it darling? What happened?*
*Can I tell you somewhere else....somewhere that doesn't involve everyone staring at me? Please*
*Of course Miranda I'll take you inside right now.*
"Well everyone continue with the party well take Miranda inside to see what happened to her. Please continue." Professor McGonagall said but just as she was going to turn and tell Harry to help me inside Oliver picked me up then carried me all the way inside with everyone following. My face felt like it was getting even redder if that was even possible, he opened the door laid me down on the couch and then was shooed away by McGonagall saying I would be just fine. "So Miranda do you mind telling us what just happened back there and please leave out the part of how yours, Oliver's, Fred's, and George's clothes ended up wet."
"Yes Professor." I told her exactly what I saw by the time I was finished my face had gone back to its original color.
"Well that means if we go and destroy that Horcrux than we only have 1 more to get but..." Harry didn't even need to finish I knew what he was thinking what about Fleur and Bill's wedding it was tomorrow...oh and the fact the last one we would need to get was Nagini but I didn't know if that was right to go after right now.
"Harry...Voldemort(twitch from Mcgonagoll, Mr.Weasley, & Mrs. Weasley) know were after the Horcruxes right now and if we want to get our hands on this one we will have to do it soon we can wait till tomorrow night but no later than that. Okay bro?" I told Harry making him laughing because I used my American accent.
"Okay SIS thanks for understanding." He said a little but of his happiness showing in his voice.
"No prob I'm an empath it’s my job to know what emotion people are having." saying this with a smile, "Now go to your party I'm going out flying on my broom for a bit okay?"
"Kay but be back soon...oh I told Fleur that you were going to be a bridesmaid the dress is on the bed and its pink." and with that he was out the door I stood there in complete shock he knew I hated the color pink it was so girly and being a tom boy I hated that color.
"Miranda I want you to be careful about your other powers now...that....Snape is on the other side who knows what he has told He Who Must Not Be Named about you....he might have told nothing seeing as he only knocked you out to 'protect' you in a way." Professor McGonagall spoke after a while I jumped because I forgot she was even there.
"I know Professor...if you don't mind I'm going flying for a bit to clear my mind." I said sadness leaking into my voice.
"Of course you can go." I walked outside to get to my get my broom and flew around a bit. *Damn why did Snape have to do that? If he hadn't it would have been so much easier to hate him.* I would usually be able to feel people behind me but I didn't notice until I got to the ground just by the pond the water always relaxed me & mixed with the night air it was twice as strong but then someone picked me up from behind then put me on the ground right next to them...I looked at the face to see it was Oliver I had only met him an hour or so ago ago(its 2 am) but I felt something for him, I turned my face up at the sky so I could see the stars but I could feel him staring at me I was about to use my telepathy to enter his mind when I felt his arms go around my waist one on top the other on bottom; he turned my body so I could be facing him. We were very close to eachother but neither of us wanted to move I didn't want to get attached to someone if during this time and certainly not with a friend of my brother.
"Miranda.....I need to ask you something..." Oliver finally spoke but it was sounded faint since I was starting to go to sleep.
"Hmm...go ahead Oliver what is it." I said looking at into his brown eyes.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to be my date for...umm....Bill's wedding."
"Sure Oliver...but can we finish talking about this tomorrow I'm tired."
"Okay sure good night Miranda."
"Goodnight Oliver." I had fallen asleep at this time so I didn't notice that he had kissed my head and brought me into his arms.