Status: Some aren't at all like they seem.

The Unforgettable

Destroy You I Will

[Giancarlo's Point of View]

That bitch!

A quiet roar like rumble starts in my chest and throat. I am going to destroy anything she feels that isn’t for me. Who does she think she is?!

Pacing from one end of the hall to the next, the heels of my dress shoes echo throughout this too quiet of a god damn house. My hands go up to rip at my hair, I’m sure there’s a little pink scratch on the top of the tip of my ear now.

“You bitch!” a guttural yell escapes me.

With an abrupt halt, I smoothly spin around on my heels and locate Gianna crumpled on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. I stalk over to her and crouch down to analyze.

I sigh combing my hair back with my hand, “why are you so fucking beautiful? Why can’t you love me like I do you? Hm? Why don’t you understand I’m the only chance you have at a better life?”

I place my thumb to her pink little lips, she’s paler than normal. Who knew she could become more perfect. I remove my thumb to place it between my lips and lick over my own thumb. I close my eyes and inhale deeply. Think Carlo, what are you going to do with this girl?

I pause like I’m truly thinking about this, now taking the moment to stare at the forming bruises around my love’s neck. The solution is already on the tip of my tongue. I collect her in my arms and rise to my feet. I bury my face into her hair and warm neck, the things I’m going to do to you, just you wait. A tingle runs up my spine, I shiver. It’s the sort of tingle that you don’t like but you do, a craving sort of tingle. The type of tingle that spreads over your lips after a sweet soft kiss, forcing you to go after and tongue your partner down. Oh how I would love to feel Gianna’s tongue playing with mine. My face is now inches from hers and my breath flitters her hair slightly.

“Mm,” I hum in admiration and begin up the stairs to lay Gianna on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quickie lil updatie.