‹ Prequel: Can You Love Me?
Sequel: Iris
Status: Slow and Steady for now

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

Caraphernelia

-2 Months Later-
I woke up in Jaime’s arms but had a horrible feeling in the back of my throat and the pit of my stomach. I was about to throw up because I felt the saliva building up in my mouth. I jumped out of the bunk waking Jaime as I ran out of the bus. “Natalya!” He yelled coming after me. I bent over on the concrete and threw everything I’d eaten last night up. Not once but twice and it was horrible. It tasted like old liquor and Mexican food. I pushed my hair out of my face as another round of throw up came out. I felt Jaime put his hand on my back. I was breathing heavily by the time I was done. I straightened up and wiped my mouth. “What happened?” Jaime asked hugging me.
“I don’t know.” I said, “I just had a bad feeling.” I said
“It may have been the vodka and tacos from last night. That’s not a good combination you know?” He asked patting my hair.
“Yeah I know.” I said to him.
“Come on. Let’s go back in the bus.” He said.
“Okay.” I said. Ever since that night two months ago Jaime and I had pretty much been glued together but I noticed that Nat and Tony had too. They didn’t show as much affection as Jaime and I did but everyone on the bus kind of got the feel that they were dating. Speaking of Nat, me and her had gotten very close. She didn’t seem to hate me as much, she actually seemed to like me now and I was the same. It had been great ever since we’d moved in with the guys. Vic didn’t remembered what had happened that night at the club and no one told him what had happened. From what he says all he remembers is ‘Red lips, black dress’ and that was fine with me. Mike, Vic, and I had also become very close. We all liked playing pranks on other bands and people in the band. It was pretty fun. Somewhere along the line I’d dropped a lot of my old high school self and dropped out of high school as a whole. Amber wasn’t happy when I told her I was dropping out and I didn’t want to ever talk to her again even though the whole reason any of this had happened was because of her. Oh well, when I seen her again I’d make it up to her somehow. Jaime led me back into the bus and I seen Vic and Mike had woken up. “What was all that noise?” Mike asked yawning.
“She threw up outside.” Jaime said.
“Ah, too much vodka and tacos?” Vic asked. I nodded.
“Probably.” I said even though I had a totally different option in my mind. Jaime and I weren’t exactly safe. If you know what I mean. Oh god, the idea just really dawned on me. I may be a Prego Eggo. I had to ask Nat what she thought. “Um, I need to ask Nat something.” I said and rushed to the back of the bus. I jerked Nat’s curtain open for no reason. Of course she was in Tony’s bunk. I went to Tony’s bunk and jerked the curtain open. Tony just slept through it because by now he was used to it. I grabbed Nat’s hand and jerked on it. “Come here!” I hissed and she got out of the bunk.
“What?” She said blinking.
“I need you to go to the store with me and I’ll explain.” I said and pulled her along. I didn’t care if we were in our pajamas. “Hey guys we’re going to the store. We’ll be back soon.”

By the time we’d gotten to the store I’d already told Nat everything but she was smiling. “I’m gonna be an aunt!” She said happily and I slapped her hand.
“No! No you’re not! I can’t be a 17 year old mom!” I said but she just laughed.
“Embrace it sis!” She said putting her arm around my shoulders.
“Look, let’s just get the test and do whatever with it.” I said walking into the store. I got the test and paid for it with some money I’d kept in my bra. Then I grabbed Nat’s hand and ran to the bathroom. “Why do I have to go in with you?!” She whined.
“Because you know all about this baby crap! What do I do?” I said shutting the door.
“You pee on it.” She said ripping the box open for me.
“Well, turn around and don’t look.” I said. She handed me the stick.
“Wouldn’t think of it.” She said. I pulled my pants down and peed on the stick. Then I wiped and jacked my pants up again.
“Okay.” I said and she turned around. “Why isn’t it working?” I asked.
“You have to wait for a few minutes.” She said rolling her eyes. We waited for about two minutes and it was the longest two minutes of my life. Then the thing beeped and I looked at it. A plus. What?
“What’s that mean?” I asked Nat and she smiled.
“That I’m gonna be an aunt.”

“How am I gonna tell Jaime?” I asked Nat. “What if he doesn’t like me anymore after this?” I said. I’d been flipping out ever since we’d left the store. “Oh my god he’s gonna hate me!” I said.
“Calm down!” Nat said. “He’s not gonna hate you.” She said “And if he does then he’s not worth it anyway.” She said. I relaxed a little. I was still carrying the stick. “Why are you carrying that stick still? You urinated on that and it smells weird.” She said making a face.
“Shut. Up.” I said. We got to the bus and seen another bus next to it. “Oh great another bands gonna be on the bus while I break the news.” I said.
“I think it’s Kellin and the other guys.” Said Nat examining the bus.
“Whatever.” I said and Nat laughed a little as she opened the door for me to the bus. I stepped up on the steps and into the living area.
“Well, if it isn’t Cole!” Said Kellin Quinn as I entered the bus. They’d started calling me Cole because of my last name and apparently I had ‘An ego of a guy’ hence the guys name. Either way I loved Kellin and everyone from Sleeping With Sirens. I’d even become good friends with Kellin’s wife Katelynne and I adored his daughter Copeland. “You look like you just came back from hell.” Said Kellin.
“Oh shut up.” I said. Katelynne stood up and gave me a hug and I returned it.
“Where’s Cope?” I asked.
“On the bus with Jack.” She said.
“Ah okay.” I said.
“So unfortunately Kellin’s right for once you do look like you just came from hell. What’s wrong?” She asked. I held up the pee stick and her mouth dropped.
“Oh…” She said. I looked around and noticed Jaime and Tony weren’t in the room.
“What?” Vic asked. I showed him the pee stick. “What the hell does that mean?” He asked. But I’d seen Kellin’s reaction so he must have known what it meant. Well, he should have. Kellin clapped a hand on Vic’s back.
“Dude it means she’s Prego.” He said and Vic’s jaw dropped.
“Oh…” He said too.
“Yeah, I know oh. I don’t know how to tell Jaime.” I said shaking my head.
“Leave it to me Chica.” Said Mike.
“Alright.” I sat down on Jesse but he didn’t say anything about it. He just shook his head and I smiled.
“Scoundrel.” He said and I smiled.
“Give a Prego a break man.” I said and everyone laughed. We all made small talk and laughed until Jaime and Tony walked in then we all shut up.
“What?” Jaime asked noticing the tension in the room. We all looked at Mike. He stood up and went over to Jaime with some chips he was eating.
“Dude, you’re chick is Prego.” He said and sat back down. Jaime dropped whatever he was carrying and just looked at Mike then at me.
“I knew she was getting fatter.” He said quietly and I felt offended for some reason.
“Thanks Jaime.” I said.
“No that’s not-are you sure?” He asked. I showed him the pee stick and he plopped down in a chair.
“Do you hate me?” I asked. That snapped him to attention. He shook his head furiously.
“No, no, no! I love you I’m just shocked.” He said. “I have no idea what to do.” He said.
“Me either.” I said.
“Well I say Vodka!” Said Kellin.
“I’m pregnant!” I yelled.
“Yeah, well what can we do?” he asked.
“I have no idea.” I said. And it was the complete truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think! Thanks!