Status: I accidentally deleted this, please enjoy

Everywhere is Fire

Everywhere is Fire: Chapter 8

I wasn't awake for long until I heard voices.

"Is this the missing girl?"

"Dude, we found her on the street!"

"Yeah, what if she is missing?"

Two teenagers, both about sixteen were talking. One of them was tall and kind of skinny, the other was shorter, but pretty normal-sized. I'd never seen them before, and obviously they hadn't ever seen me.

"She's awake." One of them said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in my brother's apartment. We found you on the street, and we took you here." the shorter one said.

"Oh," I didn't know what else to say. Was this the start of busting those guys?

"So, where are your parents? Who are you?" the shorter one asked.

"I'm Danielle. I'm 12. And you are?" I didn't want to bring the subject of me getting captured on too quickly.

"I'm Jack, and this is Adam." The tall one told me.

"How old are you two?" I asked.

"16. Both of us are."

Then I realized. My thirteenth birthday was coming soon. I grinned. 13.

"So, why were you on the street?" Jack said.

"Oh. It's a long story." I told him everything; it was strange, I never told all of this to anyone before. He basically saved me, so I should be very grateful.

Both of their faces were pale, and they didn't speak for a while. "Wow. That's a lot for your age."

I nodded. "What state is this?"

"Florida." Adam said.

My eyes widened. "Florida? I live in Ohio!"

"Yeah I heard about two missing girls in Ohio," Adam said, "And apparently I found one of them . . . and the other one. . ."

"You know what I have told you."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Who's that? Your brother said that he wouldn't be home in two hours!" Jack said.

"That's exactly what he said," Adam replied. "I don't know who it is."

My brain started thinking of the worst situation possible. "Don't open the door."

Adam stared at me. "Why?"

"Those guys want me. Who knows what they'd do?" My hand were beginning to shake. I couldn't get captured. I couldn't put these guys into danger.

Adam and Jack stared at me.

The door fell down with a boom.

And there stood_______________.

-To be continued-
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGOMG
I'm sorry I stopped writing. STUPID WIFI!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Who do you think it is?