Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Ten

Harry got up from the couch he was sitting on and walked over, gathering me in a kiss.

“What are you doing here?” I asked with a confused look as he pulled away.

He smiled, “I wanted to see you.”

“What about Ron and—“

“You saw her and now you can leave,” Draco interrupted and glared.

Harry let go of my waist and stepped in front of me, “Maybe you should leave Malfoy.”

“Make me Potter,” he said closing the distance and stopping in front of his face.

“Maybe I will,” Harry answered and pushed Draco’s shoulder roughly.

“Okay,” I began squeezing in between them and placing my hands against their chests, “enough of this.”

I looked at my brother who was standing by the kitchen doorway. I mouthed helped but he shrugged, unsure on how to handle the situation and walked the rest of the way into the kitchen, closing the door behind him. Rolling my eyes, I lightly pushed the two bodies apart and placed my hands on my hips in annoyance.

“Look, it seems you two are going to spend the rest of the holiday together so learn how to be civil towards each other or get out my house.”

Draco looked away from Harry and stared at me for a couple of minutes before pushing passed us. Watching him walk up the stairs until he disappeared, I looked at Harry as he was breathing heavily.

I sighed grabbing his hand, “Come on.”

Pulling him with me, we followed after Draco and walked into my room. I closed the door and watched Harry as he looked around before sitting on the end of my bed.

“Do you need to tell me something?” he asked and glanced down at his hands, playing with them.

“What are you talking about?”

“Is there something going on with you and Malfoy?”

My heart skipped a beat, “Why would you say that?”

“Just the way he looked at you when we were downstairs.”

“How did he look at me?”

He looked up and stared at me with an unreadable expression, “Like he loved you.”

I opened my mouth and closed it, not knowing what to say. That was impossible. Draco didn’t love me; he can’t love someone because it isn’t in his nature. It just seemed odd but what confused me more was the way my heart flutter when Harry mentioned it. I stared at him and allowed myself to feel guilty. I shouldn’t be feeling this way towards someone else. I had a wonderful boyfriend who loved me and he deserved to be loved back, which is way I decided on some things. One, I had to lie to him.

I walked over and gathered his face in my hands, “There is nothing going on between Malfoy and me.”

“Are you sure?” he asked wrapping his arms around my waist and laid his head against my chest.

I kissed his head and looked out the window as night began to fall, “Positive.”

Two, I had to do something I should’ve done from the beginning.

Harry and I stayed in each others arms for a couple more hours then decided to go to bed. He gathered my waist as we lay down and pulled my back against his front, nestling his face into my neck. I waited until his breathing slowed, got up and grabbed a blanket before walking out of the room. Making my way down the stairs, I walked out of the house and sat on the swing, curling my legs underneath me. I looked at the sky and watched the stars as I snuggled deeper into the blanket, feeling the crisp wind blow around me. Hearing a noise, I looked towards the front door as it opened.

“Hey,” my brother greeted and sat next to me.

He pulled my body into his side and covered us with the blanket. Snuggling into his arm, I wrapped myself around his stomach and sighed, enjoying the warmth.

“Tell me what’s been going on Andy”

“It’s a mess.”

I felt him shrug, “I don’t care. I won’t judge you. Hell, I’ve probably done worse.”

So I told him. I told him everything I’ve been feeling for Draco, for Harry. How it all started and how I wasn’t sure what I wanted anymore. I told him the guilt I’ve been having and how I felt something deeper for someone else than my own boyfriend. I mainly told him I was a mess.

Adam removed me from his side and sat up. He stared for a couple of minutes before gathered me in a hug. Leaning my head against his shoulder, I felt my eyes water and grabbed him tightly.

“You’re in a shit hole,” he told me.

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically.

He pulled away and laid his hand on my cheek, stroking it, “Have you decided what to do?”

I nodded, told him I was fine and that he should go back to bed. He leaned in to kiss my cheek and got up, tucking the blanket around me.

“Just remember, I will always be here for you.”

“I know,” I told him with a smile.

The front door opened, interrupted us and we looked at the figure as he strode out. Adam waited until he was close enough and punched Draco in the face.

“Adam!” I whispered with a scolding tone.

He winked at me and walked into the house, without a word. My brother closed the front door as Draco rubbed his jaw and sat down next to me.

“I take you told him?”

I nodded and turned my attention towards the scenery. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until Draco disrupted it.

“You were right.”

I looked at him with a confused look, “What do you mean?”

He crossed his arms across his chest and looked at everything but me, “That this wasn’t a good idea.”

I opened my mouth to say something when he got up and stared at me with an emotionless expression, “It didn’t mean anything and I just wanted to get into your pants.” Walking towards the front door, Draco stopped and looked over his shoulder, “Plus, I could never love a Gryffindor.”

I heard him leave as everything became blurry. A tear landed my hand and I looked down at it as more began to fall. This was what I wanted. This was what I prepared myself to do so why did it feel like my world just turned upside down?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! Ireland was amazing but I didn't have the opportunity I thought I would have to write so bare with me as I continue with these chapters and kept updating. I will try to update every four or five days. Promise. Anyway, poor Andrea :( I felt sad for her but it had to be done! I swear! Did you guys like it? :) Comment and let me know!!!! I love when I hear from everyone!

Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what happens with this love triangle!