Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Eleven

I watched the trees disappear and reappear out the window as the Hogwarts Express made its way down the tracks. Breathing a sigh of relief, I closed my eyes and felt some of the tension leave my body. Winter break was supposed to be fun and relaxing right? Well, whoever told you that lied because the rest of mine sucked. For the last two weeks, Draco and Harry fought whenever they had the chance and it wasn’t even something major most of the time. I vaguely remember them fighting once because a pen fell and neither of them dropped it! I did, which goes to show you how stupid this whole rivalry thing really is. At least I had my brother because if it wasn’t for him, I would be home right now cleaning up a war zone. I opened my eyes and turned my attention towards Draco, who was sound asleep in front of me. We haven’t talked since he decided what we were doing wasn’t right. I assumed we’d go back to insulting each other but that didn’t even happen. He just ignored me and I wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing. Continuing to stare, I followed a piece of hair as it fell in his face and the sun made his features more breathtaking.

“Hey.”

I turned towards my brother and found him sitting beside me with a concerned expression.

“You okay?” he whispered.

I nodded with a smile and rested my head against his shoulder. He leaned back and wrapped in his arms around me. I closed my eyes once again and tried to ignore the empty feeling in my heart. I didn’t realize I dozed off until my whole body jolted forward as the train stopped. Draco quickly got up and hurried out of the compartment. Adam looked at me with sympathy before running after him. I breathed a sigh of frustration before walking out of the compartment. Once I got on the platform, I looked around for Harry and shrugged when I couldn’t find him. I made my way towards a carriage and realized it wasn’t exactly empty.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I began and looked at the four students, “I’ll just find myself anoth—“

“Nonsense,” a red-head boy interrupted and jumped down next to me. “We can make room right George?”

“I think so Fred,” another red-head boy agreed from behind him.

One helped me into the carriage while the other held my hand. I smiled nicely at the other students as I sat down then glanced over at the two boys, realizing they were twins.

“She is mighty pretty right Fred?” one twin asked and sat next to me with a smile.

“I agree George,” the other began and sat across from us with the other students, “think we can keep her?”

“Down you two,” a girl with a long brown pony tail interrupted. “Leave the girl alone. She doesn’t need you guys antagonizing her.”

One twin frowned, “You never let us have any fun.”

The girl rolled her eyes before looking at me, “Sorry about them. They like anything with boobs.”

“It’s fine,” I said with a laugh.

“I’m Katie Bell,” she introduced herself with a smile.

“And I’m Angelina Johnson,” a dark skin girl with a black braid said from beside her.

“Nice to meet you both,” I answered,” I’m Andrea Blake.”

“And we’re the Weasley twins,” Fred and George said together with a grin.

“You’re related to Ron right?” I asked with a laugh.

They nodded and Fred, at least I think it was Fred, leaned forward, “I’ve heard your name before.”

“Probably from Harry,” I told him. “I’m his girlfriend.”

George pouted, “Means we can’t keep her Fred.”

“You’re right George,” Fred pouted as well. “We have to come up with a plan to take her away from Harry.”

I laughed as the twins started whispering to each other. The carriage came to a sudden stop and we all got out. I was talking to Katie when I spotted Harry coming towards us. He greeted everyone and gave me a kiss hello.

“We mustn’t tell him our plan Fred, “George told his brother while glaring at Harry.

Fred narrowed his eyes and started backing up, “You’re right George. It will ruin everything.”

They each blew me a kiss before running off. Harry watched them with a confused expression.

“What was that about?”

I shook my head with a smile and kissed him, “Don’t worry about it.”

We said goodbye to Katie and Angelina before walking towards the common room. I gave Harry one last kiss and strolled up towards my room. I opened the door and was wrapped in a hug.

“Hi Mione,” I said with a cough as some of her hair got in my mouth.

She released me and jumped up and down with happiness, “I missed you!”

I laughed and walked over to the bed where my belongings were, “I missed you too.”

We unpacked in silence for a couple of minutes before Hermione decided to come and sit on the end of my bed with a grin.

“What?” I asked with a confused look and put the rest of my things away.

“Did you like your surprise?”

“What surprise?”

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, “The Harry surprise.”

“Oh,” I said with a frown and sat next to her. “That surprise.”

“So,” she began and bounced up and down on the bed with excitement, “did you like it?”

“Of course,” I answered and looked at her with a fake smile. “It was the best present ever.”

“Good!” she yelled in excitement before frowning, thinking of something. “I wish someone would do that for me.”

“Awe, Mione,“ I began and put my arm around her shoulder, “you’ll find someone. Trust me.”

“I think I already did,” she whispered and got up to stand in front of me.

I clapped my hands together in happiness, “Who is it?! Tell me, Tell me!”

“Promise you won’t laugh?”

“Scouts honor.”

She laughed, “You were never a scout.”

“That’s beside the point,” I told her while narrowing my eyes. “Now tell me.”

“Okay, okay,” she said and started pacing.

I waited for a couple minutes and whined, “Hermione!”

“I like Ron!”

I blinked then grinned, “I knew it!”

“What do I do? I can’t believe I actually liked him. I mean his disgusting, has no manners—“

“But he makes you laugh and you got to admit, his kind of cute,” I interrupted with a smile.

“Yes,” she answered softly. “How do I tell him though?”

“You’ll know when the time is right.”

She nodded in agreement, “Maybe you’re right. Do you want to go to dinner?”

“Nah,” I said while shaking my head, “I’m not hungry.”

She said okay before grabbing her robe and walking over to the door. Looking over her shoulder, she stared at me one last time.

“Are you okay Andy?”

“I am okay Mione,” I said with another fake smile, “Don’t worry about me.”

Satisfied with my answer, she turned and shut the door behind her. I groaned and lay back on my bed. Don’t I wish that was true. Turning my head, I looked outside and decided to go by the lake. I grabbed a coat and walked out of the bedroom. The hallway was deserted when I left the common room and hurried towards the front doors. Shivering once stepping outside into the chilled air, I stopped and stood by the lake while enjoying the silence. It wasn’t as cold as it was in December but you could still feel the wind blow through your clothes. The snow on the grounds was beginning to melt to the point where I could see the dead grass underneath. I breathed out my mouth and watch my breath before it disappeared.

“You’re going to freeze.”

“Your point is?” I asked without turning around because I already knew who it was.

Draco walked up and stood beside me with his hands in his pockets, “Wouldn’t want you to get sick.”

I sighed with defeat, “What are you doing out here Draco?”

“I wanted to talk to you.”

I turned to him and glared, “Oh, now you want to talk?”

He looked at me with a frown, “I came to apologize okay?”

“Apologize?”

He nodded.

“For what?”

“For making a big mistake in letting you go.”

I stared at him with a shocked expression as he grabbed my face and stroked my cheek with a sad look.

“Drac—“

He interrupted me with a kiss and it wasn’t one of those rough or fast ones. This was the kiss that made your toes curl and your knees weak. It was the one that said you’re mine and I am never letting go. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine as we breathed heavily. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to say the one word that would ruin the moment.

“Harry.”

“I don’t care.”

I backed away and stared at him with another shocked expression, “I don’t understand.”

He grabbed me once more and pulled me close to his body, “I don’t care if you’re dating or not dating Potter. I have been going crazy these past few weeks without you and I don’t want to feel that way again.”

“What are you saying?”

“Date me,” he said and looked at me with an intense expression. “Secretly I mean.”

I continued to stare as his eyes dilated with desire while gripping my coat tightly in his hands. Could I do it? Could I keep cheating on my boyfriend with someone else? Was he even worth it? Feeling the emptiness in my heart slowly disappear, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Yes, I think he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo I had to added the twins because I simply love them :D They'll be reoccurring throughout the rest of the story so be prepared to see them! Anywho, yayyyy they are finally together. Well, sort of. Isn't that great?! I loved writing this chapter so I hope everyone else loves it too :)

Thank you xoxogurtinderxoxo and Pointedancer101 for commenting! I appreciate it!

The rest of you people should comment/rec/subscribe. Which every one or maybe do all three :D

Love you all!