Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Twelve

The next morning Professor McGonagall was standing in front of the classroom and waving a pointer stick around, trying to teach us something new. I couldn’t tell you what that something was because I haven’t been paying attention for the last hour. I felt my lips lift up into a smile as I continued to replay last night’s events in my head.

“Miss Blake.”

I jumped in surprise and looked at Professor McGonagall with a small smile.

“Would you mind telling me what I have been teaching for the last hour?” she said and looked at me with an angry expression. I squirmed in my seat and felt my cheeks blush from embarrassment.

“I’m not sure Professor.”

“Well, make sure you pay attention next time Miss Blake or I will have to give you a detention.”

“Yes ma’am,” I answered while nodding my head.

She looked at me for a couple of minutes before turning around to continue with her lesson. Breathing a sigh of relief, I glanced at Draco, who was sitting a few rows in front of me, and saw him smirking. What a bastard. He knew what I was thinking and I’m sure his ego was bathing it.

“What were you smiling about?” Hermione leaned over and whispered.

I opened my mouth to tell her when someone poked me in the back. Turning around, I saw the twins sitting behind us.

“She was probably thinking of me,” Fred mentioned with a grin.

“I’m sure she was thinking of me Fred,” George began and crossed his arms across his chest before leaning back in the chair, “I am the better looking one you know.”

“I don’t think so George.”

I shook my head with smile as they began to argue and turned my attention towards Hermione, “Nothing Mione.”

She whispered okay and went back to taking notes. Seconds later, the bell rang and we all gathered our things before walking out of the classroom. I spotted the boys up ahead and made my way towards them.

Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “How was class?”

“It was—“

Fred came up behind us and pulled me away from my boyfriend, “She was having naughty thoughts of me Harry so it wasn’t boring.”

Harry looked at me with an amused expression and I shrugged as George grabbed my hand and pulled me away from his brother.

“I don’t think so Fred,” he began and leaned in to whisper in my ear, “tell them. We mustn’t hide our relationship anymore. They deserve to know.”

I pushed him away with a laugh, “Stop it you two. I’m with Harry.”

“Well, that’s unfortunate.”

Our friendly conversation died as Draco appeared in front of us with Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle.

“What’s unfortunate Malfoy is that you’re still alive,” Ron told him with a glare.

Draco ignored him and looked at me with a mischievous expression, “You can do so much better Blake.”

I narrowed my eyes and shook my head in a warning but that only earned me a wink.

“Like you Malfoy?” Harry chimed in and put his arm around me possessively.

“I mean, if you insist Potter,” Draco answered with a smirk. “I wouldn’t mind hitting that.”

I grabbed Harry as he sprung forward and started to pull him towards the Gryffindor Tower. I beckoned Hermione and Ron to come with us as Fred and George said goodbye before going in the opposite direction. Giving Draco one last glare, which earned me another wink, I followed behind everyone. Harry hurled his backpack at a wall as we entered the common room and sat on the couch full of anger. Sitting next to him, I grabbed his hand and rubbed it softly.

“Don’t let him get you Harry,” I began as Hermione and Ron sat on the floor in front of us, “he only says those things to make you upset.”

He sighed and leaned back in the couch before pulling me into his side, “I know.”

Everyone sat in silence for a couple of minutes before I sat up and threw Hermione a smirk, “So Ron, do you fancy anyone?”

Her eyes widen in disbelief as Ron leaned forward and shrugged, “I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about it.”

“Who comes to mind?” I asked and stuck my tongue at Hermione as she glared.

“A friend, “ he whispered to the point where I almost missed it. Hermione’s eyes widen once more and I grinned while leaning back into Harry’s arm. I was so busy watching the two suddenly become shy around each other that I almost missed the first year running towards us.

“Which one of you is Andrea Blake?”

I raised my hand and he handed me a note before running off. Opening it, I read it with a small smile.

Meet me at the Qudditch Pitch.

It wasn’t signed but I knew who it was. I came up with an excuse that Draco wanted to get a jump start on our project and said goodbye to everyone. I wrapped my robe around myself as I walked outside and made my way towards the grounds. I saw Draco flying around when I reached the pitch and decided not to disturb him so I sat on the grass to watch. Moments later, he saw me and stepped down.

“Why do you always have to make him angry?” I asked as he sat next to me.

“Because it’s fun,” he answered putting his arm around my waist.

“Draco.”

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

“No, you’re not.”

He squeezed my sides and gave me a sexy pout as I glanced at him, “Please forgive me?”

“If I must,” I said shaking my head with a smile.

He grinned and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

“Come on now!” I yelled with a laugh and whipped it off.

He got up and grabbed his broom, “Get up. We are going for a ride.”

“Absolutely not,” I said a little too quickly.

“Scared?”

“No.”

“Prove it.”

“I’m good here thanks,” I told him crossing my arms stubbornly.

Draco narrowed his eyes before getting on his broom and flying off. I continued to watch until he disappeared into the sky and frowned. Getting up, I walked around and figured he was being a baby and throwing a temper tantrum. After a couple of minutes, I started to get worried.

“Draco?” I called out.

Suddenly, I saw him appear behind the pitch and fly towards me with speed. I widen my eyes and took off running. Screaming, I struggled as he grabbed me and pulled me onto the broom. Continuing to scream, I started flaring around so Draco put his hand on my mouth.

“Trust me love,” he whispered in my ear.

I stopped and started to calm down as I realized he had his arm around me so I couldn’t fall. I relaxed into him and he took his hand away.

“Okay now?” he asked.

I nodded.

We flew around the grounds and I watched the darkness descended as night appeared. The sun that has now disappeared was replaced with thousands of stars as a light breeze rustled the leaves. I looked through the tree branches as the moon brightened the grounds and felt my heart warm with happiness. Then I realized we were going really fast.

“Draco?” I asked getting nervous.

“Relax.”

I didn’t relax so do you know what I did? I spazzed which made Draco release his broom and send us tumbling towards the ground. It wasn’t too bad because we weren’t up that far but it was still scary nonetheless.

“Ugh,” Draco said as he hit the ground first with me on top.

“I’m so sorry,” I began getting up, “are you okay?”

He grabbed to still me and started laughing. I looked shocked at first then realized he wasn’t going to yell at me and joined him. We continued to laugh until he noticed that our faces were inches apart. The laughter died from his eyes and was replaced with a look that sent my body into overdrive. He leaned in towards me and firmly placed his lips against my own. As we got lost in each other, we failed to notice the shooting star that flew across the horizon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I love this story :) It makes me smile or laugh every time I write a chapter. This one was cute and I hope it wasn't boring! Thank you to people who keep subscribing! I never thought I would actually get some so it means a lot! Anyway, isn't Andrea and Draco cute together? :) Stay tuned to see what happens!

Love you all!

Comment/rec/subscribe :D