Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Thirteen

A few weeks later the Great Hall was swarming with red and green symbols. Gryffindor and Slytherin banners were hanging from the ceiling as students walked around in the team colors they were cheering for. It was the restart of Qudditch season as two rival houses were going head to head so this was the most anticipated game of the year. Harry was sitting next to me fidgeting with a napkin in one hand and clinching mine tightly with the other while Ron sat across from us green in the face. Hermione and I looked at each other with amusement then turned our attention towards them.

"There is no reason to be nervous," she mentioned after drinking some pumpkin juice.

"We need to win this one," Harry stated ignoring her.

"And you will," I released his hand and grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me. "I have faith in you Harry Potter and you're the best seeker around. You also need to relax."

He smiled and stroked my cheek with his thump, "What would I do without you?"

"Go insane," I pointed out with a grin.

He laughed and kissed me softly, "You're probably right."

I opened my mouth to reply when I saw a couple of prefects approached our table and give us a piece of paper. Raising an eyebrow in confusion, I watched them walked away to hand it out the rest to the student body then looked down to read.

Masquerade ball
When: Tomorrow at 7:00pm until midnight
Where: The Great Hall
Style: Semi-formal (black tie and all)
Important information: Must have a mask. At midnight, it will be removed
to reveal who you are. If a student is seen without one after entering the dance,
they’ll be asked to leave.


I looked at Hermione and we both screamed with excitement as the boys groaned.

“This is terrible,” Ron said with a frown as Harry nodded in agreement.

“Come on you two,” I began with a wide grin and pushed the piece of paper away, “this is awesome. Plus, you can redeem yourselves from that awful date you had with the Patil twins during fourth year.”

They both glared at me and I smiled sweetly as the Great hall started to clear for the Qudditch game. Harry said he had to get the team ready and got up to give me a kiss goodbye before leaving with Ron. I told Hermione I left something in my room and I would meet her in the stands before following the boys through the doors. Running through the hallway, I turned a corner before someone grabbed me by my sleeve and pulled me into an empty broom closet.

“What the---“

The light turned on interrupting me and I found Draco standing in front of me so I hit him.

“What was that for?” he asked while rubbing his shoulder.

“You scared the crap out of me.”

He grinned after pushing me against the wall with his body, “Sorry.”

I rolled my eyes and stared at him, “Why did you pull me in here?”

“I wanted a good luck kiss.”

I smiled and pecked him on the cheek, “Better?”

He gave me a sexy pout and shook his head no. Grinning, I turned us around so his back was against the wall and roughly placed my lips on his. Seconds later, I pulled away breathless.

“How about now?”

He shook his head no again with a dazed look on his face and kissed me once more. I tangled my hands in his hair as he lifted my shirt a little to caress my waist. Shivering, I pulled his hair lightly earning myself a moan as he moved passed my lips to leave a trail of kisses.

“Kissing you is like a drug,” he whispered against my neck. “I can’t seem to get enough.”

I moan as he bit down on my soft spot and moved his hips against mine. My whole body was on fire and all I wanted at this moment was him. I started to undo his robe when I remember why I was pulled in here in the first place and stopped.

“Draco,” I spoke and tried to get his attention, “the game. You need to be at the game.”

He groaned and pulled away reluctantly. As I was fixing myself, he got himself together and stared at me.

“You’ll be cheering for me right?”

I nodded and lifted my Gryffindor sweater to show the Slytherin shirt I had underneath. He grinned before kissing me one last time and ran out of the closet. I waited a couple of minutes to make sure no one saw us before following after him. I found Hermione once I got by the Qudditch pitch and made my way towards the stands.

“Geez,” she greeted as I sat next to her. “It took you long enough.”

“Sorry Mione.”

“Did you get what you needed?”

I looked at her confused, “What?”

She mirrored my expression and raised an eyebrow, “You said you needed to get something out of your room.”

Crap.

“I ran into Fred and George on my way there and just forgot,” I answered quickly.

She seemed to buy my lie and turned her attention to the game as it started. Breathing a sigh of relief, I watched Draco and Harry fly around in search of the snitch. How did my life come to this? It seemed like yesterday that I was happily in a relationship and told everyone the truth. Nowadays, everything out of my mouth was a lie and they just seemed to get bigger. I knew I was hurting them in the worst way possible and I was to blame but my heart didn’t care. It wanted it wanted and showed me two things that were certain. One, I couldn’t live without Draco Malfoy. Two, I was madly in love with Harry Potter. Being a teenager sucked. The crowd gasped and brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up just in time to see Draco fall from his broom and land on the ground unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnnn! Soooo bad news, the story will be ending in a bit but I won't be telling you which chapter :D You're just going to have to keep reading and wait in anticipation. Anyway, did you like it? I hope so!

Stay tuned to figure out what happens! Love you all!

Comment/rec/subscribe please :)