Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Fifteen

“What do you think?”

I looked away from the jewelry and found Hermione standing in front of me with a full length dress on. It was coral color with a strapless neckline that showed off her narrow shoulders and had a small ribbon that went around the waist.

“You look gorgeous,“ I replied while walking towards her. “Plus, it goes with your mask.”

She smiled at me and went into the fitting room as I sat in the chair across from the door to wait. Looking at students rummage around the store, I turned my head to yell at Hermione, but stopped when I saw the most amazing clothing I have ever seen a few yards ahead. It was a beautiful red taffeta full length ball gown with a sweetheart neckline and beaded on top while small clips laid throughout the bottom part of the dress. Getting up, I walked over and felt the satin fabric between my fingers as Hermione appeared beside me.

“Wow,” She said before grabbing it off the rack and holding it out. “Go try it on.”

“Heri—“

“No, I don’t want excuses on how expensive it is,” she mentioned while pushing me towards the fitting room. “Go.”

Sticking my tongue at her, I walked in and closed the door behind me before getting undressed and putting the dress on. I stared in the mirror for a couple of minutes as a smile appeared on my lips then walked out of the fitting room to show Hermione.

“You look stunning!” She shouted while jumping up and down. “You’re getting it right?”

“Yes,” I answered with a laugh as other customers started to look at us.

“Good,” she said and glanced down at her watch. “Shoot. We better hurry because we still need to get ready.”

“I guess that means lunch is out of the question,” I mentioned before running back in and changing quickly.

After, we went up to the register to pay for our things then quickly ran off to school to get ready.

**

A few hours later, Hermione and I made our way down to the common room where we were meeting our dates. I saw Harry standing at the bottom of the staircase while Ron stood next him with a nervous look then it vanished into awe as he caught a glimpse of Hermione. She asked him yesterday and ever since, they were like love sick puppies and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Grinning as Ron kissed her on the cheek and she blushed, I turned to Harry who was looking at me with a serious expression and frowned.

“What’s wrong?”

He shook his head, “Nothing. You just stunned me is all.”

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, “You look handsome.”

He smiled back while placing a corsage around my wrist then pulled me towards the hallway as Hermione and Ron followed behind us. When we entered the Great Hall, I looked around at the Winter Wonderland that it was transformed too as our group continued to walk through the room. Brown tables were now white satin round ones and placed in the center were white roses with small candles around them. Icicles hung around the room while real snow fell from the ceiling and covered the ground in white as the music began to play. Harry turned to look at me and lead us onto the dance floor before pulling me close while Ron and Hermione did the same.

“They look good together,” I mentioned as a slow song began to play and Hermione looked at Ron with love.

He nodded in agreement, “I know but not as well as us.”

I laughed and hit him playfully before looking around the room at the other students as we continued to dance. I recognized Fred and George right away, even with their masks, and assumed they were with Kate and Angelina before waving and turning my attention to the rest of the students to look for a familiar face. I sighed in disappointment when I didn’t see him, but I already knew he wasn’t coming because Madam Pomfrey disagreed with it and told him he should use this time to rest. I guess I was just sad we weren’t going to be able to share a dance, but maybe it was a good thing because if someone recognized us then the whole evening would be a mess. Harry and I danced for the next hour then made our way towards a table with Ron and Hermione to take a breather.

“If I haven’t said so Andy, “ Ron began as he sat across from us, “You look beautiful.”

“Thank you Ron,” I replied with a smile than grinned. “But I can understand since you two seem to be in your own little world.”

Hermione blushed and Ron kissed her on the cheek before pulling her back onto the dance floor with a laugh. Shaking my head with a smile, I turned around just in time to see someone walking towards us with their date and I realized who it was when he approached our table.

“Andrea, you look beautiful, “ Blaise told me with a smile

I smiled back, “Thank you Blaise. You look handsome.

He grinned, “You knew it was me huh? What gave it away?”

I laughed, “You’re mask is green and your tux has your initials.”

“Oh, darn,” he faked pouted. “I thought I was being secretive.”

I shook my head in amusement as he waved and walked away before turning towards Harry, who was looking at me with a frown.

“What’s wrong?” I asked with a confused tone.

“How do you know Blaise?” he asked in a jealous tone.

“He’s a friend Harry, “ I lied and grabbed his hand. “We work together in class and he’s not bad for a Slytherin.”

He nodded his head and kissed my hand than looked at me with the same serious expression he had when we were in the common room. I opened my mouth to say something when a shadow blocked the light that was shining around us.

“May I have this dance?” someone asked and I looked up in time to see a mysterious person holding out his hand.

Looking at him with a confused expression, I looked at Harry, who smiled and said it was okay, and then allowed the person to grab my hand to pull me towards the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to twirl us around the room as I stared at his face. He had short brown hair with light brown eyes and from up close, he looked like Harry, but was more built and slightly taller.

“Do I know you?” I asked as we weaved in and out of students.

He shook his head no with a smile and my heart fluttered from the expression like it recognized it from somewhere as the music changed to a faster song. The person smiled at me again before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the Great Hall. Remaining quiet until we got outside, I stopped while taking my hand away and crossed my arms around myself to keep warm from the light breeze as the person turned around to stare at me.

“Tell me who you are, “ I demanded.

He just shook his head once more before hunching over with a groan as his body began to change into someone completely different. I couldn’t see who it was, but when the pain stopped, he stayed still for a couple of minutes then stood up straight to show me a pair of familiar blue eyes.

“I guess our potion works,” Draco said shaking out his hair and grinning at me.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds than hit his shoulder.

“Why are you always hitting me?” he asked with a pout.

“Because you do stupid things, “ I began then glared. “You’re supposed to resting remember?”

He smiled and walked closer, “Madam Pomfrey said I could attend the dance and I figured the only way I could dance with you was if I was someone else.”

“Who were you anyway?” I asked as Draco wrapped his arms around me and kissed my nose.

“Some fifth year, but I can’t remember what his name was though.”

I laughed and snuggled deeper into his arms, “You probably ruined his date.”

I felt him shrug and the topic disappeared as he pulled back to look at my dress before staring at me as his eyes dilated with desire, “There are no words good enough to describe how you look to me.”

Before I had the chance to say how handsome he was, Draco pulled our bodies closer and gathering me in a passionate kiss. I sighed in happiness and wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped the dress tightly between his hands while backing me into the school wall. Pulling away and pecking me on the lips, Draco placed his forehead against mine and rubbed his thumb across my swollen lip while looking at me with an expression that gave me goose bumps.

“I love you,” he whispered while caressing my cheek. “I’ve loved you for a long time Andrea Blake.”

I stared at him then brought his lips closer to mine as my heart burst throughout my chest, “I love you too, Draco Malfoy.”

He smiled and gathered me into another heart-warming kiss, but as we got lost in each other, we failed to notice someone smirk before disappearing into the shadows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh!!!!! Who do you think the person is?! Think they will tell someone? Leave me your predictions :) Also, they said I love you!!! Awwwww! I love these two so much :) As you can see at the bottom there are links to show what their dresses and masks look like. I am in love with the red dress and if I had somewhere to go, I 'd buy it. Hermione's dress is first followed by Andrea's dress and the masks go in the same order. I want to thank a walking travesty personally because they gave me some feedback and I appreciate that very much. It allows me to be a better writing and I am also going through the chapters to see what is wrong or doesn't make sense. You did it in such a nice way and I thank you for it. I also thank you for the lovely comment too! :) This story is for you! If anyone wants to tell me what needs to be fix, let me know because I don't mind. Just do it in a nice way. Anyway, the plot thickens! Stay tuned for the next chapter and I'm sorry I'm a little late! Comment/Subscribe/Rec :)

Image

Image

Image

Image