Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Sixteen

“Blake.”

I looked up from the Transfiguration essay I was working on in the library and found Pansy Parkinson standing in front of the table. Great, my day just got a whole lot worse and did I mention I disliked her?

“Parkinson.”

She pulled out a chair and sat down, along with her other friends that I forgot the names of, “Blake, Blake, Blake.“ she leaned forward to put her elbows on the table then stared at me, “How’s the
homework?”

I arched an eyebrow and crossed my arms across my chest while leaning back into my chair, “What do you want Parkinson? I know you didn’t come here just to chit chat.”

“Straight to the point,” she leaned back as well and winked. “I knew I always liked you.”

“Parkinson,” I growled in annoyance.

She laughed then looked at me with grin, “I know.”

“Know what?” I asked then looked at her with a sad expression, “Did you finally realize you’re mentally ill? I’ve been trying to tell you for the past couple of years.”

She glared while getting up to stand next to my chair, “I know about you and Drakie.”

I tried to look at her with a confused look, “What about Malfoy and I?”

“That you two are together,” she stared at me like she won the lottery.

Well, crap. There is no way she could’ve known because we were so careful, so how could she have figured it out?

I laughed to try to play it off, “Seriously? Now, I know you have really gone off the deep end because Malfoy and I would never been together.”

She looked back at her friends with a known expression then back at me and leaned forward to whisper in my ear, “I love you. I’ve loved you for a long time Andrea Blake.”

My heart skipped a beat from fear as she pulled away with a smile, but I couldn’t let her know she got to me, so I leaned forward and folded my hands together with an emotionless expression.

“What do you want?”

“What makes you think I want something?” she asked in a confused tone, not sure why I didn’t look scared.

“You didn’t tell me because you just wanted too Parkinson,” I sighed in defeat. “So again, what do you want?”

“So you admit it?”

“Yes.”

She sat back down with a smirk and pulled herself closer to my chair, “Let’s make a deal then.”

**
I walked through the hallway towards the Slytherin common room to find Draco after Parkinson told me her deal. She wanted me to break up with him and if I didn’t, she’d tell Harry that I haven’t been faithful for the past six months. I told her that he wouldn’t by it then she showed me a picture from last night of Draco and I kissing without our masks, so I agreed but it was never going to happen. Sighing, I rounded a corner and followed after a Slytherin as he walked through the portrait then made my way up to the boy’s dormitory. I was hoping that if I told Draco everything, he’d come up with a better plan and I wouldn’t have to choose between the two just yet. I know that probably makes me kind of selfish, but at this point I didn’t care.

I opened the door to Draco’s room and stopped in the doorway as he kissed some girl passionately like it was the end of the world then pushed her onto the bed. Most people would describe this feeling as an unexpected punch to the stomach, but I’d describe it as having my heart ripped out and stomped into tiny little pieces. I felt my hands ball up into fists so tight that my nails started digging into my palms as the girl was flipped on top and Draco threw her shirt onto the floor.

Now, most girls would run out crying and never look back, but I did what I felt was necessary. I walked up, grabbed the girl’s hair tightly between my hands and threw her on the floor then gripped her neck roughly when she tried to talk.

“I suggest you kept that mouth of yours shut,” I whispered in her face. “Before I do something rash and we don’t want that do we?”

She shook her head no as her face started to get red from the lack of oxygen.

“Good,” I smirked and let go of her. “Now leave before I rearrange that perfect face of yours.”

She quickly got off the floor, gathered her clothes and ran out of the room. I breathed to calm down as my hands shook from anger and heard Draco move off the bed to come near me. He grabbed my hand and opened his mouth to say something, but I didn’t give him a chance to explain because I turned around and punched him in the face. Grabbing his jaw, he looked at me with a shocked expression as I ripped my hand away and stared at him while tears started to run down my cheeks.

“It’s over,” I told him with an angry tone. “You will not speak, touch, or come anywhere near me. Is that clear?”

He nodded while I turned and walked out of the door to make my way towards the Gryffindor Tower. As I walked in, there were numerous amounts of people dancing around and drinking while some stood in corners to make out. Catching the site of the bar ahead, I walked by Hermione, who tried to talk to me, and took the bottle of Vodka before grabbing Harry and allowing the alcohol to make everything disappear.
♠ ♠ ♠
All I am going to say is don't kill me! This had to happen for the story to progress so I am sorry! You guys just has to keep reading to see what happens :) At least everyone knows who saw them! I wanted it to be someone I haven't introduced yet :) By the way, I apologize for taking so long to update. It won't happen again and want to thank everyone for being patient. So, what do you think is going to happen now? I'd love to hear your predictions! Thank you a walking travesty; for commenting again. I love it!

Lots of love!