Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Seventeen

Suddenly a stream of light exploded in front my face and I opened my eyes with a groan as it felt like shards of glass was poking the backs of my eyeballs. Turning onto my back and closing my eyes once more, I put my arm over my head to block out the sunlight as my mouth felt like it was overtaken by a desert and my limbs were reluctant to move.

“You’re awake.”

I snapped my eyes open while sitting up quickly then grabbed my head as dizziness and a headache blinded my sight for a couple of seconds while a nauseas feeling grasped my stomach. When everything settled down, I turned my head slowly to find Harry smiling at me before glancing down, realizing not only was I in his bed, but I was also naked.

“What happened?” I demanded and covered myself with the sheets.

He yawned and sat up as well while caressing my arm gently, “You don’t remember?”

“I wouldn’t be asking you if I remembered Harry,” I snapped not liking the emptiness I felt as last night became really fuzzy.

He frowned and pulled his arm away, “Okay, relax. What’s the last thing you remember?”

I sighed and folded my hands together in front of me, “I remember walking into the party and grabbing a bottle of Vodka before making you dance.”

“I’ll tell you the rest,” Harry said while grabbing my hands and staring at me. “You kept drinking pretty hard after that and I mean, we all were but you were the worst. After an hour, you were getting out of control, so I figured it was time to put you to bed and dragged you upstairs. When I went to lay you down, you threw me onto the bed and started taking off my cloth—“

I interrupted him by snatching my hand away with disgust and jumping out of bed.

He looked at me confused, “What’s wrong?”

“You didn’t even stop me,” I said looking around for my clothes

“I tried.”

“Obviously you didn’t try hard enough.”

“Why are you blowing this out of portion?”

After pulling on my underwear, I found my shirt and threw it over my head before glaring at him, “I’m not.”

He got out of bed to pull on his boxers then walked over to me, “Yes, you are.”

“No Harry, I’m not,” I began while buttoning my jeans and throwing my hair into a ponytail, “You should’ve stopped me.”

“Why?”

“Just drop it.”

“Because why Andrea?”

“Because I didn’t want to sleep with you,” I screamed at him finally admitting it.

His eyes widen in surprise then turned into sadness as he opened his mouth to say something, but I was out the door before he could start.

***

I got out of the shower a couple of minutes later and wrapped myself in a towel before turning the water off. I ran back to my room after I left Harry’s because I figured everyone would still be downstairs asleep and I also just needed time to think. I should feel guilty because of Draco, but I kept remembering why I started to drink in the first place and it kind of went out the window. There was no reason for me to feel upset that I slept with Harry because he is my boyfriend and it’s natural, so then why did I feel like I just betrayed everyone? Sighing in annoyance, I walked out of the bathroom to found Draco sitting on my bed waiting patiently and I glared.

“I told you not—“

“Not to touch, speak or come near you ever again, I know,” he began with a sigh, “but I have to tell you what happened. “

“No need,” I began walking past him to find some clothes, “I saw what happened.”

“Come on Andr—“

“I slept with Harry,” I blurted out and turned to look at him.

“What?” he asked with a surprised tone.

I shrugged unconcerned, “I slept with Harry.”

Draco’s hands balled into fist as he stared at me with an angry expression, “Why?”

“To get back at you,” I lied and walked towards him.

“She gave me a love potion!”

I laughed while stopping in front of him and crossed my arms, “You’re such a liar.”

“No,” he said sternly and grabbed my upper arms roughly, “I realized what happened after you threw her onto the floor then I tried to talk to explain, but instead I got punched in the face and practically yelled at. “

I ripped my arms away and glared, “Just admit it.”

He backed away and ran his fingers through his hair while shaking his head, “Forget it. You’re not going to believe me, so here.”

I caught the bottle he threw at me and looked at him confused, “What’s this?”

“Look at the label,” he said ignoring me.

I looked down to find in small print near the bottom the word Amortentia and felt my heart sink into my stomach as I looked up and watched him sit on the bed with a sigh.

“I’m sorry,” I said sitting next to him and handing it back.

He turned to look at me, “You should’ve known I’d never hurt you like that.”

“I know,” I uttered and smiled sadly.

He grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thump, “How could you sleep with Potter?”

“It was by accident.”

“Is that even possible?” he asked confused.

“It can be, “I began with a laugh, “after I left your room, I walked back to my mine and saw there was a party in the common room, so I looked around for alcohol and kind of drank until I blacked out. Harry took me to bed and well, you know the rest.”

“I guess we both need to trust each other a little more,” he mentioned while smiling at me.

I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder, “So let’s pretend last night never happened?”

He nodded and rested his head on mine, “I agree.”

After we sat in silence for a couple of minutes, I brought my head up to look at him, “What about us?”

He sighed and shrugged, “I don’t know. I feel like we need to—“

“Figure out what we want before we decide to get back together,” I interrupted and looked at him with a sad expression.

“Yeah,” he agreed and pulled me into his side.

“I think we went about this all wrong,” I began while playing with his fingers, “I should’ve decided on who I wanted to be with when I started having feelings for someone other than my boyfriend instead of trying to juggle two guys. It wasn’t right for either of you.”

“I shouldn’t have pursued you when you had a boyfriend,” he told me and pulled my head to look at him.

“Please,” I laughed and flicked his nose. “You’re a Slytherin. It’s in your nature to go after girls with boyfriends.”

He grinned, “You’re probably right.”

We looked at each other for a couple of minutes before Draco said he should go. He kissed me on the forehead then walked over towards the door before turning around.

“I love you,” he said.

I felt my eyes water and smiled, “I love you too.”

He stared at me once last time before walking out and the room became blurry as I started to cry. I wasn’t crying on the fact we ended it since I knew it was the right decision and I needed to figure something’s out, but I cried because I knew I just lost my best friend.

***

I walked into the library and found Pansy sitting in the far corner before making my way towards her. After I cried for a while, I knew I had to tell Pansy before she told Harry for the reason that he shouldn’t have to find out by someone else. I needed to tell him because it was mostly my fault and I wanted him to know he deserved someone who didn’t treat him like this.

“Blake!” Pansy said cheerfully and ignored her book as I approached. “What do I owe this pleasure?”

“It’s over Pansy,” I said and glared while standing in front of her.

“Is what over?” she asked innocently. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, “Draco and I broke up so you need to hold up your part of the deal.”

“How do I know you’re telling the truth?”

“Listen here,” I began and leaned close to her face, “I didn’t spend the last hour crying my eyes out for your benefit. If I say we broke up then we broke up and you need to understand that I am not lying. Go ask Draco for all I care because I sent him a note telling him that you knew and he’d be happy to back me up.”

She looked at me and nodded, “Consider your secret kept.”

“Good.”

I turned around and walked out of the library, but what I really should have done was watched her because you never turn your back on someone who wants to screw you over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo, they officially broke up. Sorry :( I said before it had to be done :) Anywho, most of you should figure out what is going to happen in the next chapter, but if you don't, continue to read please :D I hoped you liked it and I have some bad news. Next chapter will be the ending of the story, but of course there will be a epilogue, so you will get to see who she picks (if you don't figure it out in the next chapter) I really hope you like the way I end it because it won't be your typical one :) I want to thank Floortyeahx and abz for the comments because I love them :) Keep them coming and you'll get a personal shout out too!

Lots of love!