Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Three

I was dreaming. I knew it because I was wearing a bathing suit and stranded on an island with my boyfriend.

I looked around confused, “Why here?”

“What?” Harry asked and looked up as he played with sand.

I sat down next to him, “Why did I pick an island instead of something else?”

He shrugged, “It’s your dream love.”

“Hm," I said and observed my surroundings.

You know that island in a movie that’s too good to be true? Well, that’s what this place looked like. There were tall palm trees with coconuts on them and crystal, clear water that made the bottom of the ocean visible. I was busy trying to understand what was happening that I didn’t feel Harry caress my shoulder at first.

I glanced at him to see a mischievous smile on his face, “What are you doing?”

He didn't answer, but leaned closer to place a trail of kisses along my neck and I closed my eyes with a delightful sigh. He brushed a strand of hair off my cheek and lightly slid it past my ear, while softly rubbing my earlobe to support the back of my head. I felt him quickly inhale when I leaned in for a kiss and brought our bodies closer to deepening it. My back hit the sand as Harry laid on top of me, and everything started to get heated when he suddenly smacked my forehead.

“What did you do that for?” I yelled at him in shock.

He gently kissed my nose, “Time to wake up.”

I was about to yell at him for smacking me when suddenly, the person above me wasn’t my boyfriend anymore, but Hermione. I opened my mouth to ask what she was doing when a pillow smacked me in the face, “What the hell?”

“Wake up,” she told me and held the pillow tightly her hands with a demanded look.

I sat up and narrowed my eyes, “No.”

She shrugged, “Suit yourself.”

She hit me harder and I fell against my bed.

“Mione,” I whined and hid under the covers. “Five more minutes.”

She didn’t say anything and ripped the covers off to hit me with the pillow once more.

“Okay,” I shouted through the smacks. “I’m up.”

“Good,” she smiled sweetly at me.

I glared as she threw the pillow on a bed, grabbed her backpack and turned to look over her shoulder, “Don’t be late to breakfast or I’ll come back and attack you.”

I mumbled mean things as the door to the dormitory shut behind her and got up. Gathering my clothes, I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror with a smile on my face.

“That was a good dream,” I whispered and got in the shower.

***

I made my way out of the common room twenty minutes later and was wrapped in a hug when I entered the hallway.

“Andy!"

“Hey,” I looked down and smiled at my sister, “How was your night?”

“Good,” She let go and smiled back at me. “I meet some new friends.”

“That’s good,” I grinned and ruffled her hair. “Want to walk to with me?”

She nodded and grabbed my hand so we could walk the rest of the way to breakfast. Lena waved as we entered the Great Hall and ran off towards her table. I watched her for a moment with a smile then went to find my friends.

“Good,” Hermione greeted me as I sat down next to Harry. “I was about to go back to the room and wake you up again.”

I answered by throwing a grape at her with a scowl, but she ducked and it hit a guy behind her.

“Sorry,” I told him as he glared and narrowed my eyes at my best friend as she laughed. “I hate you.”

“What happened?” Harry asked and kissed me on the cheek.

“She,” I began with a yell and pointed at Hermione, “woke me up this morning by hitting me with a pillow.”

“A little extreme don’t you think?” he mentioned and looked at her with a frown.

“Nope,” she replied and drank the rest of her juice. “I was tired of hearing her moan and I knew she’d be late anyway.”

“What kind of moan?” Harry questioned and glanced at me.

Hermione grinned, “One that should be kept private.”

I glared at her as my face started to heat up.

Harry chuckled and leaned in to whisper in my ear, “What were you dreaming off?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me.”

“You,” I confessed and paid attention to the thread on my robe.

“It’s okay,” He nipped my ear playfully. “I had a dream about you too.”

I blushed deeper and turned my attention towards Ron, who was stuffing his face, to change the subject.

“Morning,” I told him and ignored Harry and Hermione’s grins.

He looked up from his food and stared at me confused, “When did you get here?”

We all looked at him and laughed. I was about to say something when I saw McGonagall approach our table.

“Good Morning, Professor.” I greeted her nicely

“Good morning, Ms. Blake.” she answered, handed us our schedules and walked off.

I watched Ron frowned as he look at his, "What is it?"

“I have Potions first with Slytherin.”

“Me too." I told him and looked at Harry and Hermione. "What about you two?"

“Charms with Ravenclaw,” they answered together.

“I guess we should be going than,” I told them as I got up.

I glanced at Ron, who was still frowning, and put my arm around his shoulder, “At least we have each other Ronkins.”

Waving bye to Harry and Hermione, we walked towards the dungeons and sat in the back when we entered class. I was taking out my supplies when Malfoy strolled in with a smirk and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“This is going to suck,” Ron whined and rested his head against the desk.

“I agree,” I replied and watched Malfoy sit next to a girl, who smiled and played with her hair

“Sit down,” Snape told everyone as he walked towards the front of the class.

Students quickly ran towards their seats as he turned around to lecture.

“Since everyone is in their last year, we’ll be doing a group project until you graduate. You’ll have to work with partners and come up with a project on your own. I will not help in any way possible and you will not work during class. I expect you to do it on your own time.” He said and grabbed a clipboard from his desk, “There’ll be a presentation at the end of term and whatever you get on that will be your final grade for the course.”

I leaned closer to Ron and whispered, “Seems easy.”

He nodded in agreement as Snape started to call off partners.

“Weasley, Parkinson.”

Ron groaned as he strolled towards Pansy and I stopped paying attention to the list of names to place my forehead against the table. Waking up with a pillow attacking your face wasn’t nice, but it also made you more tired.

“Blake, Malfoy”

I snapped my head up just in time to see Malfoy smirk and sit next to me.

Damn it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it and thanks for reading! This one is longer than the first one too! :)