Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Four

“No,” Harry told me as he paced back and forth in front of the Gryffindor Tower with an angry look

“Harry,” I began and tried reason with him, “I don’t have a choice.”

“I don’t care.”

I shook my head and watched him try to get a grip on his temper. I thought it would be a good idea to tell Harry who I was partnered up with for the rest of the year, figuring it would be best coming from me. At first, he didn't say anything, but we were alone in the hallway, he started yelling.

“You can’t work with him Andrea,”

“Listen to me,” I began and grabbed his arm, “I have to do this because I need this grade to pass Potions, so deal with it.”

“You always do that,” he said and ripped his arm out of my hand with a glare.

“Do what?” I asked confused.

“Think of only yourself.”

“I do not,” I yelled shocked.

Not saying anything, Harry looked at me one last time and walked away. I watched his figure disappear around the corner with shock. I couldn't believe he said that to me, but maybe was it true? Did I think of only myself? I glanced at Hermione and Ron for help.

“Is he right?”

They faced each other than looked at me with a guilty expression.

“Sometimes,” Hermione said. “You don’t do it all the time though.”

“This isn't my fault,” I replied with a sigh.

“I know,” she said with a weak smile. “Harry will cool down after a while.”

Hermione hugged me then grabbed Ron’s hand to pull him down the hallway. I glanced at the floor with a sigh and let my mind wonder. Maybe he was right, because there were times where I didn't care about other people’s opinions or emotions. I did what I wanted without second guessing it.

“Blake.”

Losing my train of thought, I looked up and groaned loudly.

“What, Malfoy?”

“Meet me in the library at 10:00,” he replied ignorantly.

I nodded in agreement as he glanced at me and strolled down the hallway in the opposite direction.

“My day can’t get any worse,” I whispered to myself after Malfoy disappeared.

Suddenly, I was hit in the face with a water balloon.

"You got in the way," Peeves laughed and floated off to throw other water balloons at the pictures hanging on the wall.

"I stand corrected," I said with a glare as Peeve’s laughter echoed in my ears.

Turning around, I walked up to my room once I entered the common room and found it empty. Shrugging, I changed into a pair of dry clothes and shut the door behind me as I made my way towards Harry's room.

“Harry?” I asked and opened the door to peek in.

“Here.”

I strolled over to find him sitting by the window and laced our fingers together.

“I’m sorry,” I began and sat across from him, “I should’ve considered your feelings.”

“I’m sorry too,” he replied with a small smile. “I should have never taken my anger out on you. It wasn't your fault you got paired off with Malfoy and I had no right to yell at you.”

I smiled and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me to kiss my forehead

“When are you meeting him?” he asked moments later.

“10:00.”

“You mean now.”

I glanced at the clock on his nightstand with a sigh, realizing I was late. Untangling myself from Harry, I gave him quick kiss and walked out of his room. As I entered the library, I saw Malfoy sitting at a nearby table looking at a piece of paper.

“You’re late,” he mentioned as I sat down across from him.

“How observant of you,” I said sarcastically and snatched away the paper he was reading. “So what do we have to do?”

He glared and snatched it back, “The instructions say we need to pick a potion, do research and create it. After, we have to write a research paper and present it at the end of the year. We also have to show how it works by using it in front of the class.”

I looked at him confused as he continued to talk. He stopped once he realized I wasn’t paying attention.

“What?” he snapped with annoyance and placed the paper on the table.

“I never pegged you for the studious type.”

“Well, I never pegged you for the dimwitted type,” he began with a smirk, “guess you learn something new every day.”

I glared at him as he looked down at the paper once more and grabbed the pencil next to me. With a grin, I threw it at him and watched it bounce off his forehead with a laugh.

“What the hell?” Malfoy shouted and glared at me again.

“You’re going to get stuck like that.”

“What?” he asked confused, not understanding the change in topic.

“You’re going to get stuck like that if you keep glaring at me,” I answered and pointed at his eyes that were squinting. “Now that I think about it, it will improve your looks.”

“Nothing can improve your looks darling,” he replied with a smirk and grabbed my hand.

I snatched it back, “Let’s just get this over.”

“With pleasure,” He answered and looked through the instructions again. “We are doing the Polyjuice Potion.”

“No, we’re not,” I told him and narrowed my eyes then snatched the paper back. “I say we do the Aging Potion.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No,” I began with a growl, “Just because you like to boss everyone else around doesn't mean you can do that to me. Who do you think you are anyway? God, you’re such a bastard. I feel bad for your parents because you must have been an annoying bra—“

Before I could finish my rant, he leaned across the table to take my chin and kissed me.

“We are doing the Polyjuice Potion,” he told me and pulled away with a grin.

Gathering his things, Malfoy threw me one last smirk and walked out of the library.
♠ ♠ ♠
And other one! I want to thank the people who have subscribe to this story. It meas a lot and I hope you enjoyed it!