Status: Completed (being revised)

It Can't Rain All the Time.

Chapter Six

I spotted Harry at the Gryffindor table the next morning and realized I still haven’t had the chance to talk to him. I stopped by his room last night and didn’t get an answer, but I didn’t blame him because if I saw some girl pressed up against his body, I’d flip out too. Sighing, I strolled over and opened my mouth to say something when I sat down, but he got up and left without a word. Watching the doors close, I groaned and put my head in my hands.

“What did you expect?” Ron asked.

I looked up and glared, “You didn’t even give me the chance to explain Ron.”

“What was there to explain?” he began, “you pushed Malfoy into a classroom and—“

“And what?” I interrupted with a growl. “You thought Malfoy and I were sneaking around? Jesus, you didn’t even think about what was really going on. You just assumed the worst and ran along to tell Harry, like the good little boy you are.”

He stared at me with a frown and shook his head in disappointment before saying goodbye to Hermione and walking off. She watched him leave with a sad expression then turned to look at me with anger in her eyes.

“Don’t you even start,” I told her and grabbed a piece of toast.

“What do you expect me to say Andrea?” she started getting up, “you didn’t even tell me what was going on. I had to find out from the boys and it didn’t sound good.”

“No one has given me the chance to explain.”

“Then tell us the truth,” she begged. “You always shut everyone out when something goes wrong and it gets frustrating.”

“There is no point to fix it,” I answered glaring. “Everyone already has an idea so just leave it. Go be mad at me for the rest of your life. I don’t care.” I placed my toast on a plate as Hermione walked off while shaking her head and threw my hands in the air, “This is just damn perfect.”

Aggravated, I got up and walked towards my first class. Sitting down in Divination, I decided not to pay attention and just rested my head against the table with a sigh. The rest of the morning passed by in a blur and before I knew it, it was lunch time, but not wanting to have another episode like this morning, I decided to spend my time outside. Walking out of school, I sat down under a tree near the lake and placed my books beside me before laying my head against the trunk while closing my eyes. Everything was a mess. Not only were my friends and boyfriend not talking to me but I still needed to sort out what I felt about Malfoy. I didn’t like him because it was impossible, but maybe it wasn’t the type of butterflies that somebody feels when they like someone and was just nothing.

“Hey,” someone said interrupting my train of thought

“No last name this time?” I asked and kept my eyes close, already knowing who it was.

He didn’t say anything so I opened them and turned my head towards him. Malfoy stared at me with an unreadable expression, which kind of made me uncomfortable, and I arched my eyebrow in confusion as he remained quiet.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m sorry,” he blurted out then got up and walked back into school.

I stayed sitting down with my mouth hanging open. He just apologized. Malfoy just apologized and that never happens! What is the world coming too? The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over, so I got up and strolled back into school to continue with my classes, even more confused than I already was. Like this morning, the day passed by very quickly and I found myself walking through the hallway to see Harry leaning against a wall with Hermione and Ron. I heard someone move as I walked passed them but paid no attention to it and felt someone grab my arm to turn me around.

“Andrea, wait,” Harry said looking at me with a sad expression.

“Oh, now you want to talk?” I snapped.

“I was just coming to tell you I’m sorry, “ he began rubbing his head, “I should have given you the chance to explain.”

“We’re sorry too,” Hermione said walking towards me as Ron nodded in agreement from behind her.

I stared at them all, not sure what was happening, “I don’t get it.”

Harry grabbed my hands and I glanced back at him, “Malfoy told me everything.”

“What do you mean?”

“He said what happened in the library was entirely his fault, including when you pushed him in the classroom and I shouldn’t be mad at you. He even told me that he kissed you a couple of days ago.”

“He did?” I asked shocked

Harry nodded.

“What happened when he told you?”

“I punched him in the face,” he began laughing, “he didn’t even fight back, saying he deserved it.”

“I’m sorry,” I whispered feeling my eyes water, “I should have told you about the kiss but I didn’t want to hurt you”

“It’s okay,” he began caressing my cheek, “I was mad at first but then I realized you’ve been carrying this weight on your shoulder all this time.”

“I still should have been the one to tell you.”

“True but it’s all over.”

“How can you forgive me?”

“Because I love you,” he said smiling. “You have to learn how to trust people though.”

I nodded as I was gathered in his arms and pulled into a hug. Sighing, I snuggled deeper into his embrace and looked over Harry’s shoulder to find familiar pair of eyes staring at me.

I backed out of the embrace and kissed my boyfriend, “I’ll be right back.”

He nodded and once I reached Malfoy I saw a black eye starting to form on the side of his face.

“Nice shiner.”

“Thanks, “ he began smirking, “I make it look good.”

“Whatever,” I replied laughing. “Can I ask you something?”

“Okay.”

“Why did you do it?”

“Do what?”

“Tell my boyfriend everything.”

He shrugged, “Your crying was annoying so I knew the only way to make you stop was to tell Potter everything.”

“Hm.”

“Hm what?” he asked with a perplexed expression.

“Are you sure you don’t have a crush on me Malfoy?” I teased grinning at him

“I would never have a crush on you, let alone someone from Gryffindor,” he told me glaring.

I smiled as he turned away and started to walk in the opposite direction thinking maybe Malfoy did have a heart somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone! I wasn't to happy with this one but I hoped you liked it. I'm dedicating this one to all the subscribers and those who comment again :) I think somewhere during the story I am going to have Draco's P.O.V. What do you think?