Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

dating?

I wasn't planning on leaving the avengers just the port, i really don't think he will want to go.

"Where are you going?" i whipped around to clint right behind me. He grabbed my hand, i just starred down at our hands.

"Come on, we don't have all day with our luck a alien race with go crazy or something."i nodded and we went to a small jet.

"All the pilots are on break..." i said it looking, "and its a one person maybe two." he grabbed me yanking up. what? i hadn't even saw him get up there.

I was strapped in then against something soft yet hard, then my face went extremely red. oh... i was sitting against Clint. i was legit strapped against him.

"Oh i know, but i can fly." I felt nervous as the jets top closed, i really hope he was telling the truth. we shoot forward an with in seconds we were in the sky.

I gasped i grabbed his forearms with my hands. he spun the jet making us press up an down. i was so scared, why? then it faded as i realized i was with him.

"Careful i do still want to have arms." he said it chuckling. i giggled unevenly, but i didn't move my hands. I just closed my eyes, i felt everything rushing past us.

"Want to try?" i opened my eyes, fly this? "what if we crash?" he chuckled at my question.

"I wont let that happen, here let me show you." He showed me how to stear. He handed the wheel to me, an we dropped. "Clint!" i tried to pull up but the wheel was like heavy.

He chuckled leaning back, "you can do it."

I pulled up as hard as i could, it pulled up finally. i puffed and it went down again.

"Clint... we are going to die..." i pouted watching as the ground came closer and closer. he sighed placing his hands over mine. "your scared, you should try to have faith in yourself. your fear legit weakens you."

He pulled up smoothing my hands, Q- Q. "your crushing my hands." we shot downward, and slowed. we landed suddenly, and i waited in silence as Clint radioed us in.

He opened the jet and grabbed me jumping down. he landed swiftly. "Hawk eye? Woo he's with a girl."

I blushed, gosh. "And shes beautiful! damn!" i hoped from his arms landing a little to graceful. I felt like one of them angels landing from falling from heaven.

"Wow..." they gaped at me. i grunted turning away. i slide behind Clint. stupid men. "come on Clint." i grabbed his arm trying to get out of the port.