Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

Kiss me damn it!

We walked down the street looking in threw windows in amazment. okay well it was really just me doing that, haha.

"I haven't been in the city since i left it." i said it as i ran up next to him, he looked down a bit shocked. "that doesn't surprise me."

I nodded, "always training... never any play time... though truly it has turned into play time." i said it laughing a bit, people rushed around. They don't know how easy they have it.

I sighed, my face was being held then. i gasped as his face came into view. he starred into my eyes. "That look again."

I nearly stopped breathing, he traced him thumb down my jaw line. It made me shiver and lean forward. then i stopped. what was i doing?

I turned slightly away , i wanted to kiss him...

" So feel weak huh? yet you believe all these normal people are lucky?" he kissed my cheek, i gasped stepping back. he looked at me concerned.

"Im sorry..." he straightened up, i blushed looking away. "don't say that"

He looked down at me, then kept walking. oh boy... how stupid can you be?

I walked behind him slowly, what to do what to do.

I looked around then i saw dark clouds, rain! it started to drizzle. he looked up at the sky. "could you stop it?" he looked at me. i nodded looking to the sky, it took nothing.

The drizzle stopped and with in seconds the sky cleared. "i like the rain but since we have plans... we don't want to get rained on."

He nodded, he pointed to a little restraunt on the corner. "lets eat there."i nodded following him.

---/:--/://:-//--//:-///--

"Wow that was great!" i laughed as we walked back down the street.

He simply nodded, he looked... a bit sad. i stopped , it was right outside a park. he turned to me, "whats wrong."

I walked into the park and he fallowed. i turned to him once we reached the lake. "earlier did i make you mad?"

He looked down at me, "of course not..." he watched me, i stepped closer to him. "Good..."

He stepped closer to, he gentle pushed me against a tree. he leaned in close, " i am reading this, right?"

I blushed, i didn't know what to say. I wasn't exactly a romancer. he stopped, "I'm not.. I'm sorry. I'm not very good with this."

You ever get that silly anger? when your not mad but you just are tired of waiting?

I sighed, i grabbed his face. "Clint... just kiss me already." i said it leaning in, he knocked my hands out of the way with his and grabbed my face. his lips pressed against mine.

Truthfully i felt like i was on fire, and my heart was racing. i couldn't believe he actually just kissed me. His mouth curved around mine, it was perfect.