Status: Please be warned there maybe spelling errors. I will do my best to make them not be there.

Daughter of Thor

weird...

i rolled to the edge of my bed and let my legs hang off. its been days since ive kissed that clint, i blushed to my self. just thinking of him made me go crazy and my heart skipped a beat. i sighed, butt i havent seen him for days ether, no one could tell me where he was.

i groaned, well ill tell you this it does matter how old you are... you can still get bored. well it is only like 8 am... oh well, i rolled out of bed. i went into the bathroom and brushed my head and teeth. i then went to my closet, what am i going to wear today? i placed my finger on my lips. well i am fighting today.

i pulled on a pair of short mesh shorts and a tank top. they let me move easier, it might look abit rachet but hey at least they covered my butt. i looked in the mirror pulling my hair into a high pony tail. i smiled, hey i look way different... huh... i guess that's why people are always starring at me. i had the same face... just grown up.

i giggled to my self, i pulled on my shoes and headed to the central training room, something had happened and fury said it would have to wait until today. i shrugged, no one told me why though. oh well who cares? i was going to kick Natasha's butt! yeah i knew her name... but shes like a black widow so it was my way of calling her a bitch.

but i think it might piss her off if i call her by her name, i giggled. "oh no she laughing by her self." it was tony, i smiled at him. "hey tony, was just thinking how i cant wait until the fight!" he nodded, "me to! see you there!" he headed down the hall toward his lab, maybe he had to go get something.

i shrugged opening the doors into the training doors, it was really weird that they had like one set of does that didn't open by their selves. "you are right! i do look good in this t shirt!" i heard a familiar booming voice, it made my heart melt.

if i was in a anime my eyes would have been sparkling, it was thor! "daddy!" he looked up from Bruce, i ran across the room and nearly tackled him. but since hes a brick wall he bearly stepped back.

"my daughter! i have missed you very much! you have grown!" he crushed me in a hug, which made me laugh. "i have missed you to father!" he kissed my forehead. i smiled, hearing fury clear his throat. "ok enough with the movie scene crap."

i pouted jumping down from his arms, landing like the floating creepy angel i was. i puffed, "lets get this started.!" natasha glared. i winked sending her into a flaming anger. thor raised a brow.

i frowned when i saw no sign of clint, i sighed. oh well, i turned to fury. he nodded, "alright first matches get ready." names popped up on the board. "others may sit and watch." i of course wasnt in the first round, but let me not bore you with the fights. winners were natasha, and thor.

Clint walked in just as the match ended, Natasha beat me over to him. i just huffed and walked over to my dad. "good job dad!"

then i realized something... oh no... i turned to the screen slowly. and to my disappointment there was my name next to Thor's. _._

i was now in my corner of depression, "fury is that a good idea?" Thor's voice was uneasy.i groaned, "I'm going to die."i mumbled it, Clint leaned down. "oh come on your strong and fast hes hard headed and tempered." Thor raised an eyebrow. "you are insulting me?"

i couldn't stop giggling, "oh man... alright... alright." i stood up, i went over to my locker grabbing my fighting gloves. "alright dad don't hold back because i wont!" i grinned giving him a thumbs up.

he nodded we went over to the ring, and stood ready.

"you may no use your hammer thor, i don't need holes in the ship." fury said it annoyed from paying for constant repairs. Thor dropped his hammer outside the ring with a huge dent and a thud. i sighed, thank you fury. though i don't think my dad will kill me but still...

i readied, my dad did to. he looked serious which scared me. i closed my eyes, you can do it.

"ready! start!" i was going to let him move first. oh and he did, he missed of course smashing the ground. @- @ daddy? he laughed trying to hit me again. i flipped out of the way.

i got in the zone then, i raced at him hitting him as hard as i could in the stomach. he of course went flying and was basically imprinted into the wall. "oh! I'm sorry dad!" i raced over, he fell to the floor. "looks like rose wins!" everyone on just gaped at us. i blushed, i just totally looked like a man!

but hey! now i get to fight Natasha! then i froze... wait... i turned to see Clint standing over limp Natasha. i blushed looking away. awkward... i stepped into the ring with Clint, he starred at me.

"fury... i forfeit." fury shook his head, "sorry nope." everyone just starred shocked. i was a bit pissed, thunder crackled outside. he turned to me, "clint! what the heck?!" fury smiled, "ready start!" i stepped toward him, rubbed his neck. "i just didnt want to hurt you!" he blushed, i silenced. i looked away, "im not so weak... i know you'll beat me... but id rather not be pitied and everyone look down at me."

he looked at me from across the ring, "fine... but i cant go easy."

everyone starred awkwardly, like they were watching a romance. i blushed even deeper, letting the loose hairs fall to my face. "so lets fight already, i will try very hard." i straightened up and readied. he also did, a frown. plastered on his face.

he raced at me, his speed didn't surprise me. he went to land a punch and i dodged, jumping back landing in a crouch. he was moving again, i swept my legs knocking him down and flipping away. he had speed, well so do i! i sprinted at him he flipped to his feet, my fist landed in his side. he gasped but slide away and then turned fast landing a kick into my shoulder, i gasped slamming into the floor inches from the rings edge. i scrambled to my feet. huffing, i turned blocking his punch flipping him over onto the ground.

he grabbed my ankles, slamming me across the room. i screamed, no really i screamed it scared me! i mean wouldn't you if you were being thrown across the room. "lady rose!" i slammed into the wall with a crash, and the i heard a couple of cracks. "rose!" then i fell to the floor. i was in pain which was new.

i jumped to me feet, then i sobbed falling on my face basically. "l-looks like shes not so tough." Natasha said it groaning. "shut up! she lasted longer then you!" Thor yelled it. fury rushed over, "lets get her to the medic wing. tony was actually the one to scoop me up. then i couldn't take the pain, and passed out.....

"im so sorry rose." Clint whispered it, i was going to be okay. but that really surprised me though. "clint..."