Status: Active, but not sure when updates will happen

Our Rebel Love

Chapter 6: First Tours bring First Kisses

Andy's POV

We have been on the bus for about four hours. We slept the whole time, and woke up to see we were about thirty minutes away from our first stop on the tour. I was so excited, it was our first tour, and we were all pumped. "Hey Andy!!! In twenty minutes, we get to see they guys from AA again and hang out! Then, in only two hours, we will get to officialy start this tour!!!!!! Whooo-hooooo!!!!!!!!" C.C. yelled at me from the kitchen area of the tour bus. He is really excited, but hey, we all are! "I know Chuppy! It is going to rock!" I said, getting up from my bunk. I had been writing some lyrics, I even finished Fallen Angels almost. Just got to add alittle and I would be done!

"Andy! Where is my make up bag? I can't find it!" I heard Ash call out. "Did you check in all the drawers?" I yelled back, reciving a no from him. I sighed and went into the bathroom, he loses stuff really easy. I walked into the bathroom to see Ash without his shirt on.....or pants. He just stood there in his boxers going through multiple drawers at once. *Cough.* "Oh, Andy! Can you help me look? I can't find it!" He said, frantically looking."S-sure.." I said as I looked around with him, after a couple of minutes I found it behind all of the extra straightners, in the other vanity. "OH, how did it get there? Thanks Andy, you are the best!" He said hugging me. "W-w-welcome." I said, giving him a small hug and almost ran out of the bathroom.

I can't fucking belive he would hug me in. His. Boxers. I feel like a fangirl right now but OMG OMG OMG!!! I am so happy, that made my day. Seriously nothing good be better than that, other than our first concert of our first tour! I went to the living room to hang with the guys, and Jinxx was on the phone with somebody. "Hey, who is he talking to? His girlfriend~" I said, we all knew he had a crush on Sammi, but wouldn't tell her. "Yep! As of a few minutes ago, Jinxx is a taken man!! " Jake said happly, while C.C. bounced in his place listening in on his conversation. "Seriously? He asked her?!!" I said smiling, C.C. just looked at me with big eyes and nodded.

After Jinxx got off the phone, he returned with the goofiest grin. "Hey, guess what Andy!?" He said excitedly. "You and Sammi are going out and that you are smiling like an idiot!" I said laughing. "Yes. And, who cares, I am in a relationship with the girl of my dreams!" He said, walking out of the room. Right at that time Ashley walked.

Ashley's POV

I can't find my damn make up bag! I don't remember where I put it but I could have sworn that it was in this bathroom! I was getting really frustrated, and I sighed in defeat. "Andy! Where is my make up bag? I can't find it!" I shouted to Andy. It was like he was a mom or something, he could find anything in a matter of seconds, and I don't get how he did it. "Did you check in all the drawers?" he shouted back. I had checked in most but not all. "No!" I said and turned back to what I was doing. I don't know how long it took, but when I looked back up i saw Andy standing there blushing. He does that quite a lot. If we ever went out, I would defently call him blushy. "Oh, Andy! Can you help me look?" I said, right after it I realized i was only in my boxers.

"S-sure." He said, then started looking for my bag with me. He went over to the other vanity since there are two and found it in the first drawer he looked in. Damn, how did he do that! "Oh, how did that get there? Thanks Andy, you're the best!!" I said hugging him, forgetting again that I am in my boxers. "W-w-welcome." He said, then dashed out. It made me really sad to see that, I guess he only sees me as a friends though. It is weird seeing someone who you say is your closes friend in there boxers and then hugging them. Huh, I started to do my make up. I did some light eyeliner, and made my fake mole under my left eye. After that, I blow-dried my hair, and teased it alittle. I was thankful for my hair being so naturally straight so I didn't always have to straighten it.

I went into the living part of the bus only to see a wide-grinned Jinxx leaving. Before I could even ask C.C. was already pulling me over to the others explaining what happened. "They are going out! Jinxx and Sammi are finally a couple!!!!!" He said, swinging around as if it was him who finally got into a relationship. "Dang C.C., I am excited for him, but you are acting like he just proposed to her or if you were the one who finally got with your crush!" Andy said, saying exactly what I was thinking. "Well! I am so happy, if Jinxx can ask someone out with his shyness, maybe I could do the same!" He said, before running off. Leaving us all to think about what he said. 'Maybe I can ask Andy out.....no. He wouldn't want to go out with me.' I thought to myself and sighed.

"Hey, are you okay bro?" Jake said, looking at me worridly. "Yeah. Just thinking about my crush." I said, blushing. Andy smirked when he saw me blush, "OMG, the overly confident Ashley Purdy is to shy and embarresed to ask someone out! Must be love!" He said, leaving a small hint of pain in his voice.

*~Le Time Skip because I want to C:~*

Andy's POV

It was ten minutes until we went on. Even though we have done concerts of our own, we were still nervous. This was the biggest crowed we had ever had. We all had on our war paint and teased out hair up high. I was waiting to run out and introduce us, and it was making me pace back and forth. "Andy, chill. We are going to kick ass!" Jake said, kicking C.C., who was eating again, in the ass. "OW! Jake, if you want to live long enough to preform ever again, I wouldn't do that!" He said, with a fake threatining voice. We all busted out in laughter when I felt someone jump on my back. "Andy, I want a piggyback onto the stage, please??" Ashley said in a small voice. I have to admit, he was so cute when he did that! I don't think he realizes how much that kind of stuff does to me!

"No Ash! You got legs, use them!" I said, throwing him off me gently and onto a chair. "Ow! Shit!" He said, curling up in a ball. Damn it! I hope he isn't hurt bad! I am so fucking stupid! "Ash, hey Ash! Are you okay?" I said, the others rushing beside me and him. Right as I was about to go get some help, he grabbed my hand. "Andy, I need you. I need you......to give me the damn piggyback ride." He said, smiling and busted out laughing. We all hit him in the arms. "Ow, hey! What was that for!?" "I don't know, making us think that you were hurt!" Jake said, smiling and flipping him the bird. "Sorry, but Andy deserved it for throwing me!" he said, smirking at me. I just flipped him and went to go get a drink of water.

"Black Veil Brides on in 3....2....1! Go rock out the show guys!" one of the backstage announcers said. "Let's go motherfuckers!" I said running out on stage, followed by Ashley with his bass, Jake and Jinxx with their guitars, and C.C. with his drum sticks. We all got into our spots and I went up to the mic. "Hello motherfuckers, we are the Black Veil Brides!" They cheered. "We have a great show for you guys tonight and then you get to see the british bastereds, Asking Alexandria!" They went nuts, shouting both of our band's names. "This first song is called Perfect Weapon!"

Right after we got done with the song we sang Knives and Pens, and then All Your Hate. Before we could play Childrens surrender, I saw a couple of people in the crowed flipping us off. I noticed them doing that as soon as we walked out too. "Hey! I hope all of you awesome people are enjoying the show! But I want you guys to take a minute and turn behind you. Thanks, now you see those motherfuckers? They have been flipping us the whole show! Let's give them thanks! On three flip them back and shout mother fuckers! 1....2.....3! Motherfuckers!!!! Fuck you cuz I am up here and your ass is down there! Fuck you! Now, let's get back on with the show. This next song is called Children Surrender!"

*~Le time skip again,c:~*

Ashley's POV

After the show, our phones were blowing up with tweets. Most about Andy going off on the hater. I got say, he did make that interesting. I still can't believe he did it though! "I have had enough! Every tweet I get is about Andy's hater thing! I am turning my phone off!" Jake said, and the rest of us did the same. "So Andy, is that your thing now? Calling out haters?" I heard Danny ask,and to see him smiling like an idiot. "Guess so! But hey, it was fun to put him on the spott! There was no need to flip us off!" He said, laughing and acting all heroic. "You guys did awesome BTW!!" I told the guys, earning a smirk from Ben. "Of course we did! We are fucking Asking Alexandria!!" A lot of people started shouting and laughing at Ben's loud comment. It was really crazy right now.

"So, how long until the meet and greet?" I asked C.C. who shrugged. "It got cancled tonight. Apperently to many people were getting into fights and had to leave. Instead they are going to have all the people who weren't asked to leave, which is only a hand full, come to our sound check tomorrow. And can come to the V.I.P. concert." Dang, I wonder if any of those people who fought were the ones that were flipping us off. It feels nice to know people that you don't even know will stand up and defend you. "You guys going to come to the party with us?" Danny asked, everyone said yes. I didn't feel up to it so I said no, and so did Andy.

Great. I am going to have to face this sooner than I thought. After finding out about Jinxx and Sammi I said the next time I am alone after the concert, that I would tell him how I feel. "Okay, so it is just us two then! Race you to the bus, GO!" He said and took off towards the bus. "Damn it andy! You and your damn Gazelle legs!" Man, he was fast. He got there in no time and leaned back on the bus smirking waiting for me. I got an idea. I ran right passed where he was standing, leaving him confused, and onto the bus. I pecked out from the door. "I win. I got on the bus first!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. "Haha, sorry Purdy. I won, I said TO the bus, not ON the bus!" He said, doing a little victory dance.

We sat down and started to watch a scary movie. Here goes nothing. I was going to tell him, and I really hope he doesn't hate me afterwards. "Andy...." I said, getting bad nervous. "Yeah Ash? What's wrong?" he said, staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes. They were the most unnatural shade you could ever imagine. "I l-li....I like you!" I said real quick, glancing at him. Oh no, he looks upset. He hates me now, "Sorry...I'll go now..." I said, but he grabbed my arm. He smiled and whispered to me. "I like you to Ash. I have for a long time!" He said.

Then he did the best thing ever. He connected our lips. He kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I am guessing that you already figured this out but, this story will mostly be from Andy and Ashley's POV. Also, please leave comments telling me weither or not you like it and what I can improve. I just want to make the story better and more interesting for you guys!(: I also don't own BVB sadly, and I don't own anyone else. Just a few OC here and there are mine! Thanks to those who have recommended, suscribed, or commented on this story and please comment and suscribe for anyone who hasn't! c: