Searching for My Soul Mate.

Sick.

I woke up the next morning with Channing's strong arms around me. I smiled knowing I was loved.

Despite the fact that Channing and I's relationship was moving extremely fast, I didn't have the same feeling I had when I had sex with Jasper. This time I felt good, as if everything in my life was on track even though in reality it was falling apart. My bestfriend in the world was probably more disappointed in me as my parents are going to be when they find out what I'm doing, who I though was the love of my life hates me. The only thing I probably have going for myself was Channing.

I had this crazy urge to puke, so I carefully slid from Channing's grip and rushed to the bathroom puking my guts out. I figured it was something crazy I ate, brushed my teeth and headed downstairs for the crackers and Gatorade my mom always gave me when I was sick.

I grabbed the crackers and popped one in my mouth walking to the fridge. Before I opened it I noticed a note from my dad on the fridge.

Ria,

When you read this ill probably already be on the plane. Your mother and I are flying out to Dallas to visit your grandmother, she got the flu and your mother is very worried about her even thought its just the flu, Your Mother really wanted you to be here to but when I got home from work I figured you were asleep when I tried to open the door it was locked, so if you really want to be here I left two plane tickets for you and Jasper, or your "friend" Channing on the living room table. Your grandma is going to be find but you know your mother so, don't be pressured into going If you don't want to.

-Dad


I looked toward the loving room and just I did, my doorbell rang.

I walked over to the door and opened it."Jasper?" I said.

"Hey. Is this a bad time....?" He asked looking down at me noticing I only had on a pair or short shorts and Channing's shirt.

"Actually, I-"

"Yeah." I heard a voice approach behind me."It is."

I turned around to see a shirtless Channing then turned back to look at Jasper. A moment of sadness flashed in Jasper's eyes only to be replaced by pure anger.

"Yo, what the fuck is this?!" Jasper finally yelled.

"Jasper let just let me-"

"This is you leaving." Channing said stepping toward Jasper.

"Wait I think-"

"Look man, I don't know who you are but Rian is my girlfriend. Back the fuck up." Jasper said stepping toward Channing.

"Will you guys call the fuck down and let me speak?!" I yelled finally getting there attention."Jesus Christ. Now Channing, can you please wait for me upstairs?" I half demanded.

"But you-" I cut him off before he could argue.

"Please?"

"Fine." He said."But you better not try anything you prick." Channing said to Jasper walking away.

I waited until I heard the my room door close."Jasper. What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"What am I doing here? What's he doing here?!" He said.

I rolled my eyes."Don't answer my question with a question, Jasper. Channing's here because I want him to be here. Now, why are you here."

He scoffed."I came here to apologize for being a dick, because I believe you when you say he kissed you. Obviously you guys have done way more than kissing lately."

"What we do is none of your buisness anymore because according to you I'm not your problem and I never loved you." I said air quoting the nasty things he said to me yesterday before storming out of my room.

His ice cold hand swept across my neck pinning my to my front door while his other was on my waist."Answer this then Rian. Did he fuck you better than I did? Is that why you let me just walk out of your life? Or is it because your too much of a whore to be with someone who really loves you?"

I stood there for a moment gasping for air when Jasper was thrown across the room by Channing.

Jasper collided with the wall and fell to the floor as Channing leaned over him and starting punching Jasper repeatedly. I stood by the door in total shock that Jasper would ever touch me in that way. My mind was fighting itself on whether to pull Channing off of Jasper or let him get what he deserved.

....Well, his Mom is a nurse....

...Come on Ria, you can't just let him get hurt...you love him, maybe not romantic but you do love him....

.…I hope he has to get face reconstructive surgery because of what he did to you.…

...Come on...don't be so harsh and plus, his parents could call the cops....…



I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath."Channing! Channing stop!" I yelled, pulling him off of Jasper."Stop, as much as I want you to hurt him, just stop."

"You want this asshole to just get away with what he just did?"

"God no, but I can't just let you beat the crap out of him." I said.

"Why not?" Channing asked.

"Yeah, why Rian?" Jasper asked sarcastically.

I sighed."I love him, Channing. I mean it may not be the way I love you but I do."

Channing gave me a sincere look."Fine." He said.

"Fine?" I asked.

"Yeah. Fine. Fuck him, nothing matters as long as your happy Rian." He said."Now get the fuck out of here you prick." He said to Jasper right before kicking him directly in the rib cage.

Jasper rolled over and stood up before being pushed out the door by Channing.

"Look, this isn't over." Jasper said before slamming the door in his face.

*Later*

I layed down next to Channing eating a piece of cold pizza he was obviously still angry about what happened today.

"Are you okay, Channing?" I asked.

"No, Rian, im not for the first time in my life I've found someone that I love deeply and yeah you love me back but you also love that jerk." He snapped.

I put my pizza down."Channing, I told you. I love him but it's not like a romantic love, like the love I felt for you, it's the love I'd feel for a family member, or a friend, its completely different."

"Yeah, well I really hope you don't go around fucking you family members." I spat.

Ouch, that one hurt but instead of snapping back, I just took a deep breath."Channing." I said, finally."What do I have to do to prove to you that you are the only person for me?"

"I don't know. You should no that already. When you kissed him, nothing happend to you, but when you kissed me your Searcher lit, even the tiniest bit, Rian."

"Fine, tomorrow you and I are going to this clinic that specializes in fixing Searchers and will find out if they can tell me whats wrong with my Searcher and who its matched to, okay?" I said.

"Fine." He said, grumpily.

"And in the mean time, you can stay...with me." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"And..?" He asked.

"Well, there may or may not be some of this involved." I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Okay, I think I like where this is going." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So I'm super exited I'm finally home and can do some real writing!!!

So Once Again, Who Do You Think Rian Should Stay With? Let Me Know In The Comments Please!!!!

-Lexi <3'