Searching for My Soul Mate.

Pressure.

I pulled away from Channing as he looked me in the eyes, my hair flopping in front of them. He smirked at me."See? That wasn't so hard."

I smiled back at him as he push my hair back behind my ears and took my face in his hands, kissing me passionately. In that moment, I felt as if everything was going to be okay. Everything around me was perfect as his lips brushed against mine. My heart stopped and my fingertips tingled and the breath felt like it was being sucked out of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his slid to my waist pulling me closer. I felt his hands slowly start to move up to my chest, squeezing. I moaned into the kiss as he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth expoloring. I felt him pull my shirt up higher as I raised my arms to help him slip it off. Then I was straddling him, his hands on my waist grinding me against him. He slipped his shirt off and practically tossed me on my back, hovering over me. I felt he's hands fumbling over the button on my pants.

"Wait." I said, my hands covering his."We can't do this."

"Why? Do you not want to because if you--"

"No. We just can't its way to soon and I'm just in the middle of a lot of deep, deep shit Channing. Trust me, if my life weren't so fucked up right now them maybe but…Not now..."I said.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead."I understand."

"Your awesome." I said smiling as I pecked his lips.

And for the rest of the day, things just...Went on. We laid in my bed just holding each other. Until we got hungry and ordered a pizza.

"Hey, Rian!" My dad called from downstairs having been sleeping threw every thing today."I'm off to work!"

"Be right back." I whispered to Channing.

I hopped up and accidental threw on Channing's shirt."Dad! Before you go, can I have some gas money please?!!" I said at the top of the stairs, but running down the stares when I saw him reach into his pocket.

"Rian. Get a job." He said handing me a fifty.

"Thanks daddy." I smiled, starting up the stares.

"Wait." He said as I stopped."Where did you get that shirt?"

"Uhhh." I said, noticing I had Channing's shirt on."It's, uh, My friend Channing's. I was over at his house the other day and his mom accidentally spilled enchalada sauce on it so
I put on one of his, and I wearing now because I'm...doing laundry...yeah."

"Enchalada sauce?" He asked.

"Yuppers." I said.

He gave me a look and then reached in his pocket again tossing me a little plastic wrapper."I'm going to work now...love you Rian."

He shut the door behind me as I looked down at the condom in my hand. I walked into my room and shut the door pulling off Channing's shirt and then straddling him.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"My dad just gave me, you...us a condom...."I said with a confused look.

"We'll then." He said."Let's use it."

In one swift move he was on top of me kissing me slowly. I tangled my hands in his hair and held him close. I felt his hand crawl up to my chest, as I unbuttoned his pants thinking about how bipolar I was acting.

He slipped my pants off and started kissing my neck moving lower with each kiss until be reached my panties he slowly slid them off planting soft kisses on my inner thighs.

I felt his tongue against me and moaned out loud as he slipped two of his fingers inside me. I moaned tangling my hands in his hair as he moved up thrusting inside me as I moaned. I wrapped my legs around him pushing him deeper inside me. His warm lips pressed against my neck followed by his pearly white teeth. His thrust became faster as I moaned louder. He thrusted once more before finishing.

We lay next to each other breathing heavily."I'd tell you how much I love you, but that would be to cliché." I giggled as he kissed me on the forehead."I love you Rian."

My mind flashed to last night when I had sex with Jasper, and he told me he loved me..

This was real though, I mean I love Jasper, but maybe as a friend. I love Channing from the depths of my heart and soul.

"I love you too, Channing." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeeeeppppppeerrrrrssss!!! Another shitty chapter I'm still not at home but hey I'm trying to write as much as I can for you guys! Thanks so so much for reading!!!

Q: Who do you think Rian should stay with? Jasper or Channing?

You guys are freaking awesome, new chapter comin at to face sooon :D

- Lexi Bear ❤