Searching for My Soul Mate.

Trusting The Wrong People.

*About 4 and a half months later.*

My phone rang, so I let it, I had no idea what time it was and there was no way I was gonna get out of bed.

Silence. I sighed and rolled over.

There it was again, the ringing I mean.

I let out a low growl."Ughhh, This must be important."

I picked it up, It was Jasper."Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Hey, hows it going?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and looked at my clock."Jasper. It is 4 a.m. I'm already pregnant and hormonal. What do you want?"

"I wanna see you." He said after a short pause.

"Jasper, once again, It is 4 o' clock in the morning."

"I'm outside." He said.

"Go home, now." I said, getting angry.

"Not until I see you." He said.

I rolled my eyes and hung up, realizing he wasn't going to go anywhere I slipped on my shoes and tip-toed quietly out of the house.

"What do you want?" I asked as I was approaching his car.

"You." He said as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He'd been drinking, and from the smell of it, it wasn't just a few beers.

"Stop, what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled as he pulled me closer.

"Rian, Rian. C'mere, I love you." He said softly.

"Jasper," I said, pulling away."Your obviously drunk, go home, please."

"Why?" He said sounding hurt and angry."So you can go fuck your pretty boy fiance?"

"What am I talking about, you can't go home, you'll get in an accident the moment you even start the car." I broke away from him and paced thinking of what to do as he babbled in the background.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Channing's number.

"Yeah, what is it this time, chocolate?" He asked sleepily. I smiled at the fact that if I needed something completely stupid in the middle of the night that he would get it for me.

I sighed as I remembered Jasper was drunk babbling behind me. I sighed."I wish it were that easy, I need you to get over here ASAP."

"Okay, but why?" He asked sounding worried.

"I had an, unexpected drunk guest." I said.

I heard him sigh this time. He sounded disappointing."On my way."

He hung up and I turned to Jasper."Come on," I said,"But you have to be quite."

I walked him into my house and sat him down in the kitchen.

"Why do you do this?" I said, making coffee.

"What?" He asked.

"Show up to my house and make a fool of your self?" I asked, sitting the coffee down in front of him.

"What the hell are you talking about, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Yeah, after knocking back a few shots, right?"

"Hey, at least my hobby isn't getting pregnant."

I looked him right in the eye, and slapped him in the face,"Your an asshole."

I got up and rushed over to me, pinning me to the fridge."Oh, am I? The asshole, you fucked a few months ago right?"

"Jasper." I said, calmly."Please, sit down before you do something you regret."

"I already have, and it was trusting you. Your such a skank, I can't believe I ever loved you."

I was pinned against the fridge so I did the only thing I could think of. I spat in his face.

He stepped back,"You gonna regret that." He said just before he threw a hard punch straight to my gut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys! It's been a while since I updated this sooooooooooo I'm probably gonna write like 4 more chapters after this for you guys!

Thanks for reading!

-Lexi <3