Searching for My Soul Mate.

The Party.

After almost having a heart attack at like 2 dozen people jumping out at me, I actually started to have fun. I was surrounded buy my new friends and family and everything was great and of course, after cake there were presents.

"Okay!" My mother called everyone to the present table."It's time for Rian to open her presents!"

After reading several cards full of money, and getting paper cuts from opening presents, I finally reached the ones my parents got me. I picked up a small rectangular box and read the card that simply read.

Rock on,

-Mom.


I pulled the top of the box off and revealed two tickets to and Odd Future concert. I almost fainted.

I hopped out of my chair and ran to my mom."Oh, my glob mom thank you so so much!"

"Okay,"My dad stepped in."My turn."

I found my self blindfolded and lead to God knows where by my dad and everyone else behind us. Once dad took my blindfold off I was immediately in shock as I opened my eyes to a beautiful new black ford focus.

"Dad." I said."I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!"

I wrapped my arms around my dad and jumped up and down. I ran over to the driver side door and got in, the keys already in the ignition. "This is amazing! I'm probably gonna be here for a while so go eat cake have fun!" I told the rest of the party as the evacuated.

I turned the radio on just as my passenger side door opened and Jasper got in."Hey, Rian." He said.

"Jasper oh my gosh isn't this amazing!" I said turning in my seat to face him.

"Yeah, it is and I'm really happy for you, I just wanted to give you a present of my own."

I gave him a confused look."You didn't even know I existed like 4 hours ago."

"Yeah, I know, but you deserve this one." He said as he took my chin in his hand and pressed his soft lips against mine. Just then I felt something I've never felt before, my heart fluttered and my chest tightened, it felt like the breath was being taken out of me. I took his face in my hands, deepening the kiss until he pulled away.

"Whoa." He said staring down at his hand. It was glowing, but how."Why, isn't your--"

"I don't have one." I said quickly shoving my face in my hands.

"Well, maybe I was miss matched and I was supposed to be matched...to you..."He said pulling my hands away from my face.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said smiling.

I smiled back as he leaned in to kiss me.

I think my life just became worth living.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeeeee Snappppppppppppppppppppppppp

Whats gonna happen? Gonna upload the next few chapters now :DDD

-Lex :D