Searching for My Soul Mate.

My Mistake.

******Jasper's POV******

I got to Rian's and went to her room."Hey, what did you need to talk about, Hun?"

"Us." she said, seductively, walking toward me, and pressing her lips to mine.

"What about us." I said.

"I think were ready." She said, kissing my neck.

I let out a low groan."For?"

"This." She said, pulling her shirt off and tossing it to the other side of the room.

She pressed her warm body against mine and kissed me passionately, pulling my shirt off too."Uh, w-what about your parents."

"There, not here, my dad works until 3 am and my mom left on a business trip hours ago. Now, enough about them and more about us." She whispered the last part in my ear and continued kissing my neck.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed, hovering over her. I kissed her neck and started unbuttoning her pants, slipping them off. I pulled my pants off as she shifted positions so she was straddling me, her soft black peach scented hair slowly falling off of her shoulder and next to my face as she rubbed, her warm black painted fingers against my smooth chest.

"Are, you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"No." She said. Kissing my lips."I'm not sure about a lot of things, but I'm sure about you."

Her cherry scented lips grazed mine."I love you." I said, just before she pressed her lips to mine. What felt like hours passed before she gave her lips the courage to utter the words,"I love you too."

She kissed me once more, slipping her tongue into my mouth, I rose my hand against her back and unhooked her bra, she slipped it off exposing her chest. We switched positions, me on top this time as I removed my boxers and slowly thrust into her as she moaned loudly. I felt her black nails dig into my back as she moaned. I let out a loud groan, as she started to moan louder indicating her climax. I thrusted harder as she almost screamed in pleasure.

We fell apart, feeling refreshed and breathing heavily. I kissed her forehead."I love you." I said again.

A tear fell from her eye as I wiped it away."I...love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
So what? Did I blow your mind? Let Me know!

-Lexi <3

(ps I'll probably upload a few more chapters tonight, but that might be it until like Saturday because I have to go away for a few days :D Thanks for reading your guys are awesome!)