Status: give me feed back this is my first story and I plan on working on this for a little while. bye guys <3

The Demons Inside

First day at school

My name is Skylar, I am 15 year old going in 10th grade. I have straight A's in all my classes and I have good friends. I'm kind of in the "out cast" label. I don't really fit in anywhere, I'm just there. In the middle of my freshmen year i got bullied, my little sister Ocean has a reputation at school and it is not really a good one. The bullying from her soon went to me. I was seriously close to suicide it got that bad. I lost my best friend and people close to me started to grow apart, i get trapped and dragged in drama and my new best friend shoves a knife in my back. Freshmen year is supposed to be the best year you have... wasn't for me. I dreaded school, i used a Blade as my release, and i didn't trust any one... does life get better. I say it does but not now. Here is my story...from the beginning

My mom walked into my room turned on the light and left. Time to wake up. I got up, scratched my eyes and walked to my dresser and pulled out my black skinny jeans and my Mitch Lucker T-shirt and changed. I put on my makeup and just pinned up my hair. grabbed my bag and my cell phone, hugged my mom and dad, and headed out for school.
Walking into the school i got the usual snickering. Mostly because how I am dressed and my hair, silver white n RAINBOW bangs. I walk up to Olive, my best friend. "Dude, did you hear?" She says. I shook my head kinda smiling "No what is it about bro?" I ask her. "I have a new boyfriend, his name is Luke." She jumps a little, fangirling just a bit bout her new boyfriend. "Oh really?" I start "Does he treat you right?, is he cute?, how old is he?, whats his personality?" I go on practically being a pushy mother. "Wah? Girl, too many questions! Yes so far he treats me right, and of course he's cute why else would i date him, he is our age, and he is amazingly adorable, awkward, and sweet, oh funny too!" She tells me while we are walking to her group of friends. I stop her turning pretty much cherry red, "I am not going with you near them again. they practically hate me." I tell her looking down. "No, they don't they come off that way but they are really amazing. The best of friends you could have." She says.
She pulls me over to the group saying "Hi" to her friends, while I'm just standing there awkwardly. One of the guys walk behind me and pinches my sides, and I scream. They all stare at me, the one that pinched me laughing so hard he literally fell over. I turn red, and turn around covering my face. Way to embarrassed for this, Holy Shit. The kid gets up and wraps his arms around me and apologizes; he didn't know id be that embarrassed. I shake it off; still quiet i didn't really talk at all, just kinda stood there.
The bell rang and we all scatter to our classes. "Look what they did to my song, ma. Look what they did to my song. It's the only thing i can do half right and now its ending up all wrong!" I sang lightly to my self, drawing. A girl sits next to me. "You're really good.." She says softly. I look at her, n smile a little. "At what?" I ask, "Both, the drawing and your singing. Amazing.." She says. I look at my drawing and back at her. "Do you want this, its just a doodle so.." I ask her pretty much giving it to her. She smiles at me and takes it, running her fingers across the page. "Thank you! I shall name him Phillip" She says laughing a little. "I never got your name?" "Oh, my names Skylar. Or Sky." I say. "Pretty! Mines, Ashley." She tells me.
The bell rang and I was out of there like a bat out of hell. My natural defense when I'm stuck in a spot like that, I get social anxiety. "What is with her hair today?" Some girl snickers. I Walk a littler faster and the kid from this morning stops me. "Are you OK? I am really sorry I embarrassed you this morning. I just wanted to make you smile., you never smile" He says to me. I move my hair from my face and turn red again yet smiling. "There's a reason why I don't smile anymore.. But. Thank you." I try and walk away but he grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Please just talk to me you are really beautiful and I wanted you to hang out with us after school. you in?" He asks. I agree and he ends up walking me to gym. He gives me an awkward hug and he walks away.
I blushed walking into the girl's locker room. "I know that look, what is that for? what happened Hun?" My friend Lilly asked me. I smiled at her. "Do you know who River Lucker is?" I tell her, she nods at me. "He wants me to hang out with him and his friends after school.. seriously he is so adorable... " i tell her, she looks at me and stares for a minute. "I thought you were done with guys Sky." She says with a stern look on her face. I shrugged and looked at her. "Why do you care if I like someone... It means I grew up. Is that a problem? I mean seriously... This guy gave me butterflies, and made me smile.." I say walking away from her.
As we were in gym i couldn't get my mind off of this kid. I mean Oh My! His eye burned and image in my head. Even when we were playing Base ball I got distracted. I usually never get distracted.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is as much as i have tonight. :) good night what should i add?