Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Iris

A Trophy's Father Trophy Son

When we got on the bus we heard all the ooo’s and ah’s. “Aww! We saw you two in the parking lot!” Jesse cooed. I smiled and so did Justin. He held up our intertwined hands.
“Well, it’s official.” He said. Everyone clapped.
“We didn’t think you’d ever get a girl Justin!” Kellin said. I laughed. I got on my tiptoes and kissed Justin’s cheek.
“Well, he did Kellin.” I said and Kellin smiled at me.
“Glad to hear it.’ He said.
“So can we celebrate?” Justin asked. Everyone cheered in agreement. “Want a drink?” He asked. I nodded.
“Yeah.” I said. Justin let go of my hand and got an armful of beers. He tossed one to everyone. I looked to Luka. He seemed happy enough. “You wanna go in my bunk?” I asked. He nodded and I nodded back to him. “Alright.” I said.
“Where’s Luka going?” Justin asked.
“To my bunk. I don’t usually have him around drinking.” I said. Justin nodded.
“Oh okay. I thought he got mad.” Justin said.
“No, just going to my bunk. He’ll probably fall asleep.” I said.
“Oh alright that’s fine.” Justin replied. He took my hand in his and we went and sat down next to Jesse and Jack. Justin sat down and I sat on his lap. I put both my legs across his legs and put one of my arms around his shoulders. He kissed me on the lips.
“Oh God. You two are worse than Kellin and Katelynne!” Jack yelled scooting away from us. Justin just kept on kissing me then he broke away.
“Oh please, you’re just jealous you don’t got all this.” He said motioning to me. I laughed.
“All this?” I asked.
“Yeah. You’re perfect!” He said. I kissed him.
“So are you.” I said.
“Oh wow.” Kellin said. “You guys are worse then me and Katelynne and we’re married. And have a kid!” Kellin said. I laughed. It was probably true too. I took a drink of my beer. Within a few more minutes I was pretty drunk.

I went to my bunk about two hours later. I was going to go get Luka so that he could eat some pizza we had ordered. I looked in the bunk and saw that he was curled up in a little ball asleep. Now I could tell when Luka had a nightmare because he’d literally start crying in his sleep. Then he would wake up traumatized. The very few time’s he’d told me what the nightmares were about, they were about our mom hitting him again. I felt bad that I hadn’t been older to stop her. At the time I was scared she’d start doing it to me. I crawled in the bunk upon seeing the tears streaming down Luka’s face. I shook him awake. “Luka. Luka!” I whispered loudly. He woke up and sat up. He was so short he barely touched the top of the bunk. He put his face in his hands and started crying. He was sniffling and shaking. It broke my heart to see him like this. I pulled him out of the bunk with me and snuck out the back door. We stepped on the concrete and I held Luka in my arms. I patted his hair and tried to sooth him. Soon I felt him stop shaking as badly. Only a few small tremors would go through him. I’d guessed a long time ago he had PTST. It was pretty bad but he pushed himself through it. I heard a door open and saw Justin come around the corner to the back of the bus. “What’s wrong?” He asked seeing Luka.
“He had a nightmare.” I told Justin.
“Oh, what was it?” He asked. I was surprised to feel Luka lean over to Justin. I adjusted myself so that Luka could reach Justin’s ear. “Oh. It’s okay buddy. You’re with Naomi and me now.” I heard Justin say. It was Gwen again. I felt Justin take Luka in his arms and saw Justin just hold him. This was amazing. Luka talked to Justin, let Justin hold him, played with Justin. I just stared. In a few minutes of Justin holding him he asked, “Do you want some food?” Luka nodded at Justin and flashed a small smile. Justin put him down. Well, maybe I made the right decision saying yes to Justin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short update, but I'm pretty pressed for time! But here it is! Thanks for reading, comment and tell me what you think!