Status: my first story ever so please be gentle with me XD

It's ***ed Up

Chapter 3: Now or Never

I was in my room all day, and checking when is the most perfect time to get out of the house.
And when I heard Zak’s room door close, I knew that it’s time for me to go, it’s now or never.

In my room there is a door to a little porch, only my room had a porch. My room located In the back of the house and if I look out of the porch I can see the wall fence. And that’s my way out. I open the door to the porch and look down to know what a drop I need to make.

Not that big, I jumped from higher places before, I take my bag from under the bed, I look down and realize that if I drop the bag it will make a loud noise which Zak may hear and then I’m kind of fucked.

Think Amy think! … I can’t just go out of the door and say fucking goodbye.

I need a rope!

Well the only place I know where I can find a rope is in the garage, maybe if I sneak down stairs to the garage I can get the rope, and so I sneak my way to the garage, get the rope and sneak back to my room.

I tie the rope to my bag strap, go over to the porch and I take down my bag. After I did that I jumped quietly down, and made my way over the wall fence. Now I need to think where I go next, what I will do next.

As I think what to do now my mind takes me back to what happened between me and Zak. I love him I really do but what happens between us isn’t the first time that we fight like that. I do this only because I feel like I suffocated him for the two last years, and because I know that I can do things on my own.

Now I just hope that he will move with his life and won’t search after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter