Status: my first story ever so please be gentle with me XD

It's ***ed Up

Chapter 5: Empty Room

Zak p.o.v

It wasn’t that late, only 1:32 am. Sitting on my bed with my laptop on my laps searching for info about the new location that me and the guys going to investigate when I heard Gracie bark and cry.

I immediately checked why Gracie cried, she was lying on the floor and facing Amy’s room barking and crying. As soon as I sew that I knew that there is something wrong with Ames. A shiver went down my spine, I walked to her room door, opening the door quietly in case she was sleeping and I was worrying for nothing, I sew a empty room.

“Ames?!” I shouted thru the house, running down the stairs, checking every corner of the house, even the dungeon where she is not allowed to be at all. She wasn’t here, she wasn’t in the freaking house!

I walked to her room again, as I entered her room I suddenly felt cold, realizing that the door to her porch is open, I walked to the door, looking outside
“She won’t run away don’t be silly Zak” I thought to myself. She won’t leave… she won’t leave me.
Oh stop lying to yourself Zak you know your own daughter, and you know what she is capable of.
I take my phone out of my pocket and call immediately to Aaron, it didn’t take him long to answer me.

“Hey Zak what’s up ?”

“She’s gone, she is not in the house” I answered with a shaky voice

“wha .. Who isn’t in the house?” he asks
“Ames I don’t know where she is, we had a fight earlier today and now she isn’t in the house I checked everywhere… I think she ran away” I answered, god I sounded like I’m going to cry any second.

“Ok Zak I want you to stay calm, I’m driving now to your house and we will figure out something , just stay calm dude… everything will be alright ok?”

“I don’t think that everything will be alright Aaron.”I hang up on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it took forever to me to write a new chapter i was really busy but here is the new chapter .. hope you'll enjoy :]
new chapter soon :D