Disposable Teens

Home

"Tim wasn't in front of his locker this morning." John said while searching his backpack for something. John felt that there was more to the story than what Tim said last month. What kind of a person enjoys hurting others? However Tim didn't answer his question on if he was abused or not. Instead it looks like Tim still wasn't going to anyway, since he was absent and all. In less of two minutes, first period will start, and Tim would be counted tardy if he didn't walk through that door before then.

"Serves him right. If he is here today, Brian and I will kick his ASS! How could he used you and Kenny like that? Heartless bastard!" Stephen huffed. John called Stephen when he got home from Tim's party that night, explaining every detail about Tim getting into his head and bullying him. Stephen, then called Brian, convincing Brian to forgive John. Brian also called Timothy-Michael and Jeordie. Stephen even tried to call and text Kenny, but no answer or reply. Hoping today, Stephen could finally talk to Kenny, since he teaches their first period class and all. However, besides Tim not being here, Kenny the substitute teacher isn't here yet either.

The bell finally rung and a different teacher came in writing his name on the chalk board. John and Stephen watched, because they always sat in the front of the class, wondering if this is Kenny's replacement for the day or week.

"Good Morning class! How was winter break, for all of you? I am Mr. Vrenna, your World History teacher! Mr. Wilson, has dropped out of the assistant teacher aide program, and since my surgery has healed up, I am able to continue teaching for the rest of the school year!" Mr. Vrenna announced. John's heart shattered after hearing this. 'Kenny dropped out? No more Kenny?' Stephen's reaction was extremely different. He stood up, grabbed his chair, and threw it at the chalk board yelling profanities.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!? It's fucking January, and you pop out of the blue! Don't you think Mr. Wilson was a better teacher than you? I mean seriously, he knew all our names since September, then you pop up and you have to re learn them! Fuck off! You're no Mr. Wilson!" Stephen ran out of the room to punch a locker in the hallway. Mr. Vrenna didn't have a chance to get a word in, since himself and the other students were shaking and trembling in fear.

---

After school, John and Stephen walked to Kenny's small one floor home. They rang the doorbell, and waited two whole minutes until ringing it again. The door finally unlocked to see a short teenage guy with long straight black hair with dark purple bangs. The guy was wearing a black petite Ruby Gloom tee, a black Lolita skirt with dark purple bows stitched on the sides, white and black striped thigh high stockings, no shoes, dark red lipstick, and dark purple eye shadow.
Stephen and John gave questioning looks, while the guy closed his eyes and pretended to snore.

"Who are you?" John asked.
"Who am I? You are who?" The guy grinned and giggled. John and Stephen gave him 'a what the fuck?' look, while Kenny approached picking the short guy up and dropping him down gently behind him. "Ignore him. Why are you guys here?" Kenny asked concerned.

"Seriously? You didn't get my phone messages or texts?" Stephen asked surprised and Kenny nodded a 'no'. John and Stephen watched as 'short-stuff' tried to climb up to Kenny's back.
"I lost my phone at Tim's house last week."
"Tim's house? Last Week?" John asked shocked.
"I had a parent teacher conference at his house. I needed to talk to them about his grades, and they mentioned they couldn't leave the house because of Mr. Skold's house arrest, so they asked me to stop by for dinner to discuss about Tim's graduation problems. Basically, Tim is grounded for a month for having a party while his parents were out of town. His mother seemed nice but very fragile. His father reminded me of a violent tempered drunk. Even though he wasn't drunk his temper went off on every little thing. I could not imagine what happens behind closed doors."

Stephen and John nodded, it was a lot to take in. "Who is this?" John pointed at short-stuff. Kenny giggled as short stuff reached his legs over Kenny's shoulders. "One of my older brothers' was married to his mother. His name is Corey, and he is hyper and needs to get off my shoulders real soon!" Kenny giggled.

---

"So you understand? Do you forgive me?" John asked at Kenny's dinner table. John and Stephen both explained the whole situation. Kenny took a sip of his pepsi can and turned to answer.
"yes and no."
"What does that mean?" Stephen asked.
"John, I forgive everything except that you didn't tell me what the problem was first. That is the part I cannot forgive. If someone bullies you, don't you think you should of told someone who could help you? It's like you forgot, that I cared."
"I see. I understand. Im sorry."
"Apology accepted."
"Excuse me? How long is he going to stay here?" Stephen pointed at Corey.
"Corey just lost his home. He's seventeen, lived with his mother and his stepfather, also known as my brother, his whole life. When his mother passed away from cancer, he moved out to live on his own. Well, his apartment was burned down, because of the apartment next to him had bad wiring and was being renovated, that the fire spread. Long story short, he's living with me now as a room mate type of deal." Kenny finished.
"Amen." Corey added.
"I see?" Stephen nodded.
"It looks like this is your new home, right Corey?" John asked.
"For now." Corey smiled.
---

"Tim?"
"Yeah mom?"
"Here, I got your teacher's address and home phone number. You need to move on. You are old enough to start fresh, please? He could help you..he seems nice and understanding. Please return his cell phone and remember, I love you very much. It's just this isn't the home for you." His mother kissed his forehead and helped his bags into his car.
"I love you too, Mom. Ill come back for you and sis, once I find a job and a new home for us." Tim drove with tears in his eyes.

---

To Be Continued....
♠ ♠ ♠
A very short chapter.
Corey Anderson (is my character; also based off of me at times).
Chris Vrenna (Nine Inch Nails (years not sure exactly); Marilyn Manson 2006- 2008 or 2009).