‹ Prequel: Somebody or Nobody?

Exposed

I think you never had her…

Amy kicked het thong aside and pulled Kyle's sweater over his head. She kissed and licked his chest as she did so. He moaned softly. His hands pulled her closer and turned them around so she was on top. She gasped for a moment. That she had never tried before, but she had always wanted to. She sat down on his legs and undid his jeans as he ran his hands along the sides of her little dress. He pulled it a little down so her nipple came just out of it and took it in his mouth. She smiled and moaned. Why did this feel so good? She finally got his jeans down and threw them aside. By that time Kyle had already zipped her dress down. Amy had a fragile figure with small breasts, it didn't bother him much, since she was so small. Big breasts would have looked a bit silly on her small, slim figure. She was still sitting on top of him, his back resting against the wall behind him. With one hand he pulled her closer while he reached for a condom with the other. He opened it with his teeth and gave it to Amy, who gently put in on. After that Amy let herself ease on top of him and he could feel she was quite wet already, very actually. She started to move carefully as he guided her movements a bit with his hands. She threw her head back and moaned, he did the same. It felt great, as he had expected. When he saw that she was about to come he flipped them over again so he was on top. He kissed her everywhere he could reach while he was still thrusting into her. They both came at the same time. He rolled off of her and smiled looking at her exhausted face.

"Alec!" Clary said through the intercom. "Open the fucking door!"

There didn't come an answer, but the door clicked. Clary silently came in and walked to appartment 5E. It was dark in the room where Alec was sitting. Clary tried to switch on the light, but it didn't respond. She walked over to Alec and sat opposite of him.

"What's the matter."

"That my girlfriend spends the night at my best friends place, that's the matter!" he said, throwing a sketchbook against the wall. Clary picked it up. Alec had drawn Amy, she looked even more beautiful than she did in reality. If this was how Alec saw Amy, Clary thought, no one could compete with her.

"This is beautiful." She said, putting the sketch on the table.

"You can have it, I don't want it anymore." He said angrily.

"Don't blame her before you know if anything happened, maybe she's just at home. She never picks up her cell, you know that." Clary tried.

"You ought to know better than that." Alec whispered. "You saw it. She's in love with him, so even if nothing happened, I still lost her." he said.

"Do you want to know what I think, Alec?" She said. He looked up as an answer.

"I think you never had her…"
♠ ♠ ♠
I had such a hard time writing this, I feel so sorry for doing this to Alec!