‹ Prequel: Somebody or Nobody?

Exposed

Never touch me again, you sick bastard!

Layla looked through the only window in the club, it was right next to the exit. She could see the red shade of Amy's hair in the dark. She was not alone, she was with Alec. Just as Layla was about to join them her jaw dropped. Amy randomly kissed Alec. He stood there, frozen. He was just as dumbstruck as Layla, who in her turn froze as Kyle turned her around. She stared at his sea blue eyes. They still were pretty, although they hardly ever looked kind.

Amy removed her hand from Alec's neck and looked at him in doubt. She looked so vulnerable all of a sudden. Alec put his arms around her and hesitatingly kissed her this time. He had no need to fear, she kissed him back. He wasn't used to this sort of thing. Of course he had kissed a girl before, but not like Amy, not that beautiful. He didn't quite understand why she had kissed him, she hardly knew him, and she couldn't have fallen for his looks while Kyle was flirting with her. He opened his mouth a little as Amy's tongue slip inside his mouth. They didn't fight for dominance, he just gave her the lead, which she took. He felt her little hand search for the hem of his shirt. Her cold fingers touched his stomach gently, making him let out a soft moan. She smiled against his lips. He tugged her in a little and opened his eyes a bit. Hers were closed, the shadow of her long lashes on her cheeks. Damn, she was gorgeous. She let out a quiet gasp as he put his hand at the waistband of her jeans. She didn't stop him though. It wasn't possible that they were in love, he knew that. They hardly knew each other. But it felt good, so what the heck.

Layla pulled away from Kyle and stepped back a little.

"Never touch me again, you sick bastard!" she said loudly. Some people looked up in concern.

"I am sorry Layla, I just don't get you. Why do you hate me so much?" He asked with a frown.

"Because you mistreated me, perhaps?" She smiled cynical.

"Oh please, get over it. It was great, but we are a disaster together anyway. It would never have worked." he said throwing his head back.

"No, YOU are a disaster. I take no credit for that!" She was screaming now.

"Well then at least tell me where the others are, they are nicer." he said annoyed.

"I don't know." She lied. She didn't want to ruin their moment by sending Kyle in, who had no discretion, so would surely walk straight in to them. She was glad when he walked back in to the dancehall, she had more than enough Kyle for today, actually, she just wanted to go home and bury herself underneath her blanket. She sank down on the floor and waited out the evening.