Status: I wanted to rewrite a story I had a while back. Some things have changed. And comments would be nice xD

My New Life

Chapter Twelve

“Hey, Kaiser!,” I turned around and quickly grabbed a stick, with my good arm, that Henry threw at me.
“C’mon! Time for us to battle,” Henry held his stick in front of me and smiled. I stood up, smiled and pointed my stick just inches from his.
“Henry! Kaiser has a broked arm,” Lacey said.
“Kaiser is strong, he can take on anybody,” Haley said.
“Henry is the best stick master in class, though,” Lacey said.
“I’ll go easy on him,” Henry stuck his tongue out at me and smiled, “C’mon Kaiser!” Nobody knows of my past, living with Daddy, other than Landon and his friends. So Henry didn’t know how use to pain I was. I had learned a lot about living while in Dad’s house, and I knew the weak spots on the body.
“I don’t wanna hurt you, though,” I smiled. Lacey covered her mouth, and Henry smirked.
“You think you can beat me?” Henry asked.
“With one arm broke,” I chuckled. Henry swung his stick to me, and I quickly held mine up and caught his just in time. He kept swinging his at mine, trying to break it, but I held my arm cast up to stop his stick and swung mine at his stomach. Henry fell to the ground, dropped his stick and held his stomach.
“Owww…,” he groaned.
“Are you okay?!” Lacey ran over to Henry. I frowned and walked over to him.
“I’m s-sorry if I hurt you,” I held my stick to him and smiled, “I’ll say you win if anybody asks.” Henry pushed my hand away and stood up. I thought he was mad, or that he was going to tell the teacher I hurt him. I flinched when he held his hand out, but he just patted my shoulder.
“Sweet! You’re great at this!” He smiled and picked his stick back up.
“R-Really?,” I looked at him, “Are you sure I didn’t hurt you?”
“Nope,” He smiled and lifted his shirt up, “That’s gonna make a cool bruise.” I sighed when I realized he wasn’t mad.
“You’re the best, Kaiser,” Haley stood up beside me and hugged me tight. My face got hot again, but I just hugged her.
“Thank you,” I smiled. Lacey and Haley went back to playing with each other, while Henry and I practiced stick fighting. It was very fun, and it made recess go by fast. But before it was over, Haley started crying.
“Stupid Sam! Go away!,” Lacey yelled. I bent down to Haley and saw a red spot on her head where a rock hit her.
“Are you okay?” I asked. Haley wiped her eyes and nodded.
“Y-Yeah, my head just hurts now,” she sniffed and frowned.
“C’mon Kaiser,” Henry said. I stood up beside him.
“For what?” I asked. Henry pointed his stick, and I looked and saw Sam with a bunch of other people.
“They threw rocks at our girlfriends,” Henry frowned, “We gotta take care of them. My Dad says never to treat a girl bad.”
“My broder says that, too,” I looked down at Haley rubbing her head, and Lacey was hugging her. I looked back at Henry, “Let’s go.” Henry nodded, and the both of us started running towards Sam and her friends. When we got to them, I noticed her friends were bigger than us. Henry and I held our sticks tight and glared at them.
“Say you’re sorry, Sam!” Henry yelled.
“Why should I?!” Sam yelled back. She walked up to us and smiled. Her smile scared me.
“You’re not suppose to treat girls bad,” I frowned.
“Then don’t treat me bad,” Sam said.
“I think you’re an excep…tion,” Henry giggled. I couldn’t help but smile. Sam got really mad and shoved Henry. He slipped and fell on the ground, which made Sam and all her friends laugh. As I leaned down to held Henry with my good arm, a bigger boy came up and shoved me to the ground. I looked up at him, and he was huge compared to Henry and I.
“Who’s that?” I whispered.
“That’s Matt,” Henry grabbed his stick, “He’s in third grade. He’s Sam’s big broder, and he’s just as mean as she is.”
“I see that,” I frowned, grabbed my stick with my good arm and stood up back.
“Yeah, and he’s fat!,” Henry yelled.
“Shut up!” Matt shouted as he grabbed for Henry’s stick. Henry jumped back and swung and hit Matt in his jelly legs.
“Oww,” Matt held his leg and frowned. Sam and a few of her other friends came up behind her and stared at Henry and I. I felt like we were about to be attacked by the evil people in Landon’s video game. I always asked Landon how he didn’t die in his game, and he always smiled and said “Sora has the keyblade, and he can take care of anything.”
“Henry,” I whispered as her friends got closer. We were against each other’s backs now.
“What?” he whispered back.
“Pr-Pretend we have key…blades. Our sticks, pretend they’re key…bl-blades,” I smiled at him, “We can take care of anything.” Henry smiled and nodded. They came closer to us, and Henry and I both had our “keyblades” ready. As soon as they were about to attack, Mr. Jason rung his bell and yelled for us to come inside. Henry and I were back in the “real world” and everyone ran off.
“Aw man,” Henry frowned and threw his stick down, “I was just about to finish ‘em, too…” Henry and I ran back over to Haley and Lacey.
“Are you okay?” I asked, pulling Haley up. She took her hand from her head and nodded. She had a big bump. After Henry and Lacey ran off towards Mr. Jason, I frowned at Haley.
“I’m okay,” She said. I quickly kissed her head without meaning to. Her face got really red, and she smiled.
“I’m really okay now,” She said.
“Good,” I smiled and grabbed her hand, “Let’s go.” We walked back to class together, avoiding Sam the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I like writing this kinda stuff. Imagination took over I'm sorry XD